Ann Coulter on CNN - "BLACK people are being screwed by multiculturalism"

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
So the dislike is different because it's from the same ethnic group? LOL I'll tell you what though...there are many African people who would tell you that they aren't ethnically the same as African Americans, and that AAs are just a biproduct of rape and breeding. Do you want to seperate yourselves from those people? Or people like me...I'm Haitian--my mother told me don't bring a AA girl to the house. Should I be put in the Hispanic/Arab column as well? see how easy it is to break down your whole argument?
op hates everybody

1stPick

Banned
Daps
Who said anything about showing other non whites who are racist towards blacks any mercy? My post was about the motivation for Coulter's comments. She didn't make those statements out of genuine concern for black people, she made them out of concern for whites. fukk Coulter and anything she says.
You're right

She did make that statement out of concern for whites

And I'm agreeing with her statement out of concern for Blacks. You dont have to have to same motives as someone to agree on the same thing

1stPick

Banned
Daps
yall not riding. most of yall are on that :mjpls: when you come here. these ethiopians are only rioting because of how the cacs in israel treat them
Define :mjpls:

Do most EA's have a preference for their own culture? Sure but that's natural but to act like Young Ethios dislike AA's is ludicrous.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
You're right

She did make that statement out of concern for whites

And I'm agreeing with her statement out of concern for Blacks. You dont have to have to same motives as someone to agree on the same thing
You could've made the point without cosigning/promoting Anne Coulter. There are plenty of blacks warning other blacks about looking at other minorities as our allies that you could've cosigned. You're acting like she's saying something new that no one has ever said before. You promoting a cracker like Coulter makes you look like a c00n bruh.

1stPick

Banned
Daps
You could've made the point without cosigning/promoting Anne Coulter. There are plenty of blacks warning other blacks about looking at other minorities as our allies that you could've cosigned. You're acting like she's saying something new that have no one has ever said before. You promoting a cracker like Coulter makes you look like a c00n bruh.
I needed an excuse to make a Hispanic thread that tied in with something recent

If you just walk around making Hispanic threads that have nothing to do with recent events, there's a Hispanic mod who comes around and deletes your threads

So IDGAF about Ann Coulter, we need open dialogue about immigrants though. They're projected to be 1/3'rd of America. We cant speak on them enough

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Bruh stfu. Mexicans owned majority of america before the cacs came through anyway. If you hate mexicans so much go back to ethiopia.

Anyone whose family is established in america has a huge head state on immigrants. if they choose not to use that headstart that is there problem. immigration isn't hurting anyone.

No.

Their ancestors were Mayans, Aztecs, etc. The most they could claim would be the Southwestern states like Cali, AZ, Texas, New Mexico. The native Americans in the rest of the country were either killed off, bred out or pushed onto reservations. "Mexicans" don't own America anymore than Nigerians or Ethiopians own Africa. They were just one of many, and as stated above, they were mostly from the Southwest.

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Yeah, yeah, we know

Typical New York nikka shyt

"We and the papis cool round here, fukk what ya'll talking about. I got no issue with Hispanics and the mamis fukk with brothas :shaq:"

both my parents are jamaican but neither i or them ever had a problem being black but you.:sas2:

I dont know about white but there are definitely other races that I would have taken over my race if I was given the option.

But it is what it is. Might as well make the most out of the hand you were dealt.