Ann Coulter on CNN - "BLACK people are being screwed by multiculturalism"

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
You live in Tennessee

It's all ":ld:" and deflections until the demographics of your state/hometown start to mirror the demographics of Southern California/Arizona/West Texas/South Texas.

Ok can you explain how Blacks are "accommodating" to Hispanics? And how we should go about being less accommodating? You act like Black landlords are renting out homes to Hispanics in Black neighborhoods. When that mostly is not the case.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Before I offer my opinion, imma wait until David Duke,and the head of the alabama chapter of the KKK weigh in since it seems we're obviously valuing the opinion of open racists here on the coli all of a sudden.

White supremacists aren't dumb.

35ldohd.gif

tumblr_lrjhiofp841r3opg1o1_250.gif

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Source - http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/05/26/ann-coulter-on-the-browning-of-america.html

Now ignore who's saying it as I know most people here have a negative opinion of Ann Coulter. Let's make this thread STRICTLY about how certain immigrants groups coming here is detrimental to the well being of Black people.

:camby:At this bytch Ann Coulter!

Even though I don't want any of these illegal Hispanics here & agree that they shouldn't get special privileges, especially when they have broken the law, Coulter is being disingenuous by pretending now that she cares about the plight of African Americans when she's just trying to get Blacks to rally around Republicans not wanting Obama & the Dems passing laws to give Hispanics amnesty.

Last edited:

1stPick

Banned
Daps
Ok can you explain how Blacks are "accommodating" to Hispanics? And how we should go about being less accommodating? You act like Black landlords are renting out homes to Hispanics in Black neighborhoods. When that mostly is not the case.
The fact that your initial post was a deflection proves to me that you dont see this group as an enemy when you should. Keep in mind that Hispanics come from a European influenced culture. They might as well be tan white people. George Zimmerman was Hispanic. They are nothing to scoff at or brush off. They are the real deal and people like you wont realize it until it's too late and they're taking over your region via outnumbering people and start throwing their weight around by antagonizing those they outnumber

1stPick

Banned
Daps
:camby:At this bytch Ann Coulter! Even though I don't want any of these illegal Hispanics here & agree that they shouldn't get special privileges especially when they have broken the law Coulter is being disingenuous by pretending nowto be on African Americans side so that she can get them to rally around Republicans not wanting Obama & the Dems to pass laws to give Hispanics amnesty.
It's not just illegal Hispanics that I dont want here

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
"BLACK people are being screwed by multiculturalism"

well it is true, but the example she gave wasnt that great

She's a bigot pushing a neo-Conservative anti-multicultural agenda. Multiculturalism scares elite racist Whites because the more non-White people there are here the harder it is for them to hold power.

If you ever pay attention to some of the rhetoric racists spout you'll notice that they believe that Multiculturalism is "White genocide"

This is just Ann Coulter trying to get Blacks involved their Anti-Hispanic agenda.

Not to say there aren't racist latino's taking over Black neighborhoods but this is the absolute wrong person to start this debate.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Bruh stfu. Mexicans owned majority of america before the cacs came through anyway. If you hate mexicans so much go back to ethiopia.

Anyone whose family is established in america has a huge head state on immigrants. if they choose not to use that headstart that is there problem. immigration isn't hurting anyone.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
she's telling the truth, I think she's listened to some Dr. Claud Anderson :yeshrug:

but the only reason this is an issue is because whites refuse to acknowledge what she stated as a whole. If cacs would stop & get their foot off our neck, other ethnicities would already know better.