Ann Coulter on CNN - "BLACK people are being screwed by multiculturalism"

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're cordial in areas like the DMV because it's a mostly Black region. How is this a hard concept to grasp :snoop:

In California, AZ, Texas, South Florida, they're more bold.

Langley park is 77% hispanic so don't even try it. you're just grasping because your narrative is bullshyt and you need to justify your support of a white supremacist.

but keep being scared by the Mexican boogeyman. I'm going to keep on being successful so that I can fight against the real oppressors.

1stPick

Banned
Daps
This dumb shyt is really in here caping for Mexicans :aicmon:

Why do some black people go to hell and back for groups who dont give a fuk about blacks? :mindblown:

Westcoastnative

All Star
Daps
You are one man and your experiences don't speak for the majority. And the majority is what matters. The Coli had a Miami member that couldn't get a job as a function of Hispanics. Black ARE leaving LA as a function of unemployment and racially driven attacks by Mexicans.

The black population in L.A. was 11% in 2005. The last time I checked it's now 8%. I think the reason why L.A. is losing blacks is because Mexicans are moving into black neighborhoods in large numbers and once they got big enough they chased the remaining blacks out. Also the job market sucks and it's impossible competing with Mexicans so blacks pack up and leave the city.

The thing that Mexicans in L.A. have that blacks don't is political power.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Stop saying we.

You aren't black.

If you are, you're a pitiful excuse for one. You're faux-Liberal critical thinking azz is arguing for people WHO DONT GIVE A FUKK ABOUT YOU. UNDERSTAND THAT YOU STUPID AZZ MUTHAFUKKA. THIS INVASION OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS DOES NOT END WELL FOR YOU OR BLACKS. YOU ARE ARGUING AGAINST YOUR OWN SELF INTEREST & WELL BEING YOU SPECIAL MUTHAFUKKA :snoop:

Mexicans arent Native Americans. There are still real Native Americans living and breathing. Stop saying this. Im sorry the natives got killed but, we here now. And no one except your stupid azz wants to watch their entire way of life and culture be destroyed after millions of illegal aliens storm into country.

YOU LITERALLY MAKE ME SICK. SICK. GO LIVE IN FUKKING JUAREZ SINCE YOU FEEL SO BAD FOR THEM. GO BE AMONGST YOUR PEOPLE. SEE HOW WELL THEY TREAT YOUR STUPID LOST AZZ.
How exactly does mexicans immigrating to america effect blacks? At all?

it doesn't.

You cannot think critically. You are in here spewing propaganda. Same type of propaganda that cacs use to justify oppressing black people.

Like i said before, you are a c00n. White people get on tv and say "hey guess what nikkas? We can join forces against those dirty mexicans, don't you wanna come make white massa proud and fight for your country?" And of course dumbass c00n nikkas like you are quick to jump to. You couldn't wait to get that acceptance from your white massa. To feel like a true american.

Black people aren't true americans. No matter how much bullshyt you spew. Nothing in this system is in place to benefit blacks. Nothing in this system is in place to benefit poor people. America is a capitalist country. All they want to do is keep their boot on your neck so they can keep getting paid. And your dumbass is really out here fighting for their best interests?

America. The same country that took in how many rich caucasian cubans? America the same country that took in how many caucasian immigrants from europe? But as soon as mexicans start coming over its an epidemic and a huge problem? i wonder why.

You do not have the ability to think critically. You are a pawn. You should join the united states military cuz you would make a GREAT infantry man.

If immigrants are threatening americans QOL so much why do democrats support immigration?

Why is it only the conservative republicans (same group of people that fight to keep the rich rich, and the poor poor) who are fighting so hard against immigration? Cuz the only people who will be effected even a little bit by mexicans immigrating to america are the rich fat cats who control the system. Your average person on the street will not be effected at all.

Mexicans do not take jobs from americans. Mexicans do not depend on government assistance anymore than cacs do. Mexicans go to school and are taught in english, so there is no way you can claim that mexicans refuse to assimilate. This is an english speaking country, a mexican who can't speak english won't get anywhere outside of his own mexican community. And seeing as how you hate mexicans so much, why the fukk do you care what they're doing within their own communities?

Op is a troll. You are an idiot. Keep fighting for your white massa. He will surely accept you.

1stPick

Banned
Daps
The black population in L.A. was 11% in 2005. The last time I checked it's now 8%. I think the reason why L.A. is losing blacks is because Mexicans are moving into black neighborhoods in large numbers and once they got big enough they chased the remaining blacks out. Also the job market sucks and it's impossible competing with Mexicans so blacks pack up and leave the city.

The thing that Mexicans in L.A. have that blacks don't is political power.
b-b-b-but @FilliBuster and @I_Got_Da_Burna told me that Mexicans have no effect on Blacks

Let's ignore the mountains of evidence that says Mexicans are racist as fukkk towards Blacks and try to team up with them :mjlol:

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
b-b-b-but @FilliBuster and @I_Got_Da_Burna told me that Mexicans have no effect on Blacks

Let's ignore the mountains of evidence that says Mexicans are racist as fukkk towards Blacks and try to team up with them :mjlol:
if you have me on ignore why are you tagging me?

Wow the black population dropped 3% in 7 years!!!!!!!!

i'm sure that has absolutely nothing to do with the COL steadily rising in LA.

How exactly is a mexican immigrant with no education gonna compete with black established black citizens for work? How??? How????

Don't tag me in your posts. You are a troll. A good troll, but a troll.

And all you idiots in here agreeing with him are too stupid to realize that you're being trolled.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
I would never live in those areas, the same way I wouldn't live in South Dakota or Wyoming. If I lived in Idaho, and lost rodeo jobs to a white cowboy, I wouldn't complain. I would just leave. To allow a Mexican to affect your well-being suggests, to me, that you are either uneducated or just lazy. Mexicans in general can barely read, write, or speak English. How do you lose to that?

You're stupidly myopic. This thread ain't about you but black people.And don't act like them Mexicans can't travel to a neughborhood near you.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
How exactly does mexicans immigrating to america effect blacks? At all?

it doesn't.

You cannot think critically. You are in here spewing propaganda. Same type of propaganda that cacs use to justify oppressing black people.

Like i said before, you are a c00n. White people get on tv and say "hey guess what nikkas? We can join forces against those dirty mexicans, don't you wanna come make white massa proud and fight for your country?" And of course dumbass c00n nikkas like you are quick to jump to. You couldn't wait to get that acceptance from your white massa. To feel like a true american.

Black people aren't true americans. No matter how much bullshyt you spew. Nothing in this system is in place to benefit blacks. Nothing in this system is in place to benefit poor people. America is a capitalist country. All they want to do is keep their boot on your neck so they can keep getting paid. And your dumbass is really out here fighting for their best interests?

America. The same country that took in how many rich caucasian cubans? America the same country that took in how many caucasian immigrants from europe? But as soon as mexicans start coming over its an epidemic and a huge problem? i wonder why.

You do not have the ability to think critically. You are a pawn. You should join the united states military cuz you would make a GREAT infantry man.

If immigrants are threatening americans QOL so much why do democrats support immigration?

Why is it only the conservative republicans (same group of people that fight to keep the rich rich, and the poor poor) who are fighting so hard against immigration? Cuz the only people who will be effected even a little bit by mexicans immigrating to america are the rich fat cats who control the system. Your average person on the street will not be effected at all.

Mexicans do not take jobs from americans. Mexicans do not depend on government assistance anymore than cacs do. Mexicans go to school and are taught in english, so there is no way you can claim that mexicans refuse to assimilate. This is an english speaking country, a mexican who can't speak english won't get anywhere outside of his own mexican community. And seeing as how you hate mexicans so much, why the fukk do you care what they're doing within their own communities?

Op is a troll. You are an idiot. Keep fighting for your white massa. He will surely accept you.

Everything that you wrote here us wrong. There is a constant stream of immigrants coming to this country. Your kids will be sitting in a oversized classroom with stupids who don't speak English. If you're driving around you get hit by someone who has a 3rd grade education no liscense or insurance.

The number of facilities that must be created to accommodate immigrants, schools roads police hospitals housing etc.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
They just trying to use us to for their own agenda and afterwards they will be hunting us down and hyping up the Asians

1stPick

Banned
Daps
They just trying to use us to for their own agenda and afterwards they will be hunting us down and hyping up the Asians
Difference between Mexicans and Asians is that Asians wont get physical with you

I have no idea why this is such a difficult concept for some of you to grasp. Whites are not our ONLY enemy. We are disliked by nearly every major ethnic group in the world and that includes East Asians, South Asians and Mestizos

Dont ignore the fact that Mexicans tend to be anti-black just because Whites dislike them to. That is short sighted as fuk.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're stupidly myopic. This thread ain't about you but black people.And don't act like them Mexicans can't travel to a neughborhood near you.

i feel sorry for you...you are truly scarred. i mean, honestly, who isn't the boogeyman to you? You're scared of hispanics and black men. Why don't you move to Scandinavia where you can live amongst the CACs and live out your days as the bed wench you truly are?

1stPick

Banned
Daps
Some Black people are just going to have to learn the hard way. After hundreds...thousands of years of being bitten in the ass by being welcoming of other groups, nikkas still havent learned shyt

SanchoPanda

I will take what is mine
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You're in DC. Thats why you're caping for Hispanics so hard. You've never been outnumbered by them.

Every nikka ITT caping for beans has never lived in Southern California, South Texas, West Texas or South Florida. Funny how that works
Aren't you in Canada? When have you ever been outnumbered by Hispanics?

SanchoPanda

I will take what is mine
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Maybe the "illegals" get the janitor jobs. But anything other than that is us first and second generations getting the jobs. Don't get it twisted.