Ann Coulter on CNN - "BLACK people are being screwed by multiculturalism"

1stPick

Banned
Daps
Aren't you in Canada? When have you ever been outnumbered by Hispanics?
I've lived in the states since I was a teen

Have been outnumbered by Hispanics plenty of times

Kind when outnumbered
Cordial when the numbers are even
Bold and antagonistic when outnumbering others

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
i feel sorry for you...you are truly scarred. i mean, honestly, who isn't the boogeyman to you? You're scared of hispanics and black men. Why don't you move to Scandinavia where you can live amongst the CACs and live out your days as the bed wench you truly are?

I'm in the UK and live amongst Pakis and they are very scary people. Horrible and scary.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha:

What makes you think they can barely read and write.... Their kids are going to American schools and colleges.....

and their culture is still intact......

lol so you're afraid the educated kids of mexican immigrants are going to steal your job? :mjlol:

fukking pathetic....some of yall need to get your shyt together. stop listening to the white mans bullshyt divide and conquer tactics

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Difference between Mexicans and Asians is that Asians wont get physical with you

I have no idea why this is such a difficult concept for some of you to grasp. Whites are not our ONLY enemy. We are disliked by nearly every major ethnic group in the world and that includes East Asians, South Asians and Mestizos

Dont ignore the fact that Mexicans tend to be anti-black just because Whites dislike them to. That is short sighted as fuk.
Im not saying they are our allies, I'm saying we shouldn't be exploited whenever it's convenient for cacs to get what they want.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If immigrants are threatening americans QOL so much why do democrats support immigration?

Capitalism 101.... You need bottom feeders to make this shyt work.... Mexicans are the new bottom in a sense.... but they know the game so they aint even worried. Their culture is still in tact and family>>>>. so every dollar they make is for the sake of their kids having a real spot in this country.....

1stPick

Banned
Daps
lol so you're afraid the educated kids of mexican immigrants are going to steal your job? :mjlol:

fukking pathetic....some of yall need to get your shyt together. stop listening to the white mans bullshyt divide and conquer tactics
There are REAL LIVE BLACK coli posters here saying how much racism they've experienced from Hispanics

We have more than one enemy. Why is that such a fukking difficult concept for you to grasp? :mindblown:

You either are obsessed with Hispanic women or are just really, really shortsighted.

You literally cant grasp the fact that you can hate Hispanics and still be on some fukk these CACs shyt

Daps
Reppin
NULL

You didn't answer my question..... and I figured as such... This has nothing to do with fear or propaganda..... but capitalistic principles that have been in place since America's inception......

If you think that 20 plus percent of the population with their culture in tact won't have enough political cache to ensure a strong foothold in this society, then you're in for a rude awakening 10 years from now

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Capitalism 101.... You need bottom feeders to make this shyt work.... Mexicans are the new bottom in a sense.... but they know the game so they aint even worried. Their culture is still in tact and family>>>>. so every dollar they make is for the sake of their kids having a real spot in this country.....

Crazy how people don't understand this shyt.
Blacks are gonna fukk around and end up being the permanent underclass.. if we're not already.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps

Mexicans also affect black teen unemployment too.