Ann Coulter on CNN - "BLACK people are being screwed by multiculturalism"

1stPick

Banned
Daps
Why would I go to California? I'm in DC, where I make six figures and live in the suburbs. If Blacks in LA are losing shytty jobs to a group of people who don't speak english, are uneducated, and have to bum rides everywhere, then I'm not going to blame the Mexicans for that. Get your weight up.
You're in DC. Thats why you're caping for Hispanics so hard. You've never been outnumbered by them.

Every nikka ITT caping for beans has never lived in Southern California, South Texas, West Texas or South Florida. Funny how that works

1stPick

Banned
Daps
Find a single nice thing I've ever said about hispanics, I'll wait :sas1:

Plus you wish you were a cac so :camby:
I love when people keep bring that up

Yes, if given the option to choose between having an easier life and a harder life, I'd take the easier life, sue me :heh:. I'd love to be able to walk around without worrying about racism, stereotypes or a cop putting a bullet in my or a loved one's back

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Yes, if given the option to choose between having an easier life and a harder life, I'd take the easier life, sue me :heh:. I'd love to be able to walk around without worrying about racism, stereotypes or a cop putting a bullet in my or a loved one's back

:dead:

How is this troll not banned?

His @egobiggs account was banned, might as well wax this one too.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're in DC. Thats why you're caping for Hispanics so hard. You've never been outnumbered by them.

Every nikka ITT caping for beans has never lived in Southern California, South Texas, West Texas or South Florida. Funny how that works

I would never live in those areas, the same way I wouldn't live in South Dakota or Wyoming. If I lived in Idaho, and lost rodeo jobs to a white cowboy, I wouldn't complain. I would just leave. To allow a Mexican to affect your well-being suggests, to me, that you are either uneducated or just lazy. Mexicans in general can barely read, write, or speak English. How do you lose to that?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

You literally hate black people though. You're the textbook definition of a sambo :scust:

1stPick

Banned
Daps
I would never live in those areas, the same way I wouldn't live in South Dakota or Wyoming. If I lived in Idaho, and lost rodeo jobs to a white cowboy, I wouldn't complain. I would just leave. To allow a Mexican to affect your well-being suggests, to me, that you are either uneducated or just dumb. Mexicans in general can barely read, write, or speak English. How do you lose to that?
And then these uneducated Mexicans have kids who grow up here and end up being engineers, doctors, lawyers, etc.

But we arent talking strictly their effect on the job market

We're talking their general tendency to antagonize and disrespect Blacks when they outnumber Blacks. That's it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would never live in those areas, the same way I wouldn't live in South Dakota or Wyoming. If I lived in Idaho, and lost rodeo jobs to a white cowboy, I wouldn't complain. I would just leave. To allow a Mexican to affect your well-being suggests, to me, that you are either uneducated or just lazy. Mexicans in general can barely read, write, or speak English. How do you lose to that?

Your kids and grandkids will lose to theirs.... They'll be bilingual for one, and a more acceptable minority in the work place because there really is no bad blood between them and white people.....

You'll see.... Asians, Indians, and Mexicans got next in this social caste system....

1stPick

Banned
Daps
You literally hate black people though. You're the textbook definition of a sambo :scust:
Where did I ever say I hate Black people? :russ:

I dislike black people who bring the entire race/community down sure but I love those who strive to become Black Excellence or those who are simply law abiding, productive members of societies with good values

As far as who I hate

I hate Hispanics
I hate Asians
I hate Indians
I hate Eastern Europeans
I hate Middle Easterners

Although there are a lot of Blacks, past and present, who disappoint me, I dont hate them.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And then these uneducated Mexicans have kids who grow up here and end up being engineers, doctors, lawyers, etc.

But we arent talking strictly their effect on the job market

We're talking their general tendency to antagonize and disrespect Blacks when they outnumber Blacks. That's it.

Black people do the same fukking thing. When I was in elementary and middle school, me and my homeboys would pick on those ESOL mawfukkas all day long. That's the world we live in. But best believe if some white kid was teasing those same mawfukkas, I'd be in that white kids face quick fast and in a hurry.

Minorities need to put aside their petty differences and team up against the oppressors.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Your kids and grandkids will lose to theirs.... They'll be bilingual for one, and a more acceptable minority in the work place because there really is no bad blood between them and white people.....

You'll see.... Asians, Indians, and Mexicans got next in this social caste system....

Yea I'm not worried about them...at all. My kids will be tri-lingual like I am, and they won't have a problem getting jobs.

The black community should not be losing jobs to people who can barely read or write.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Mexicans are the descendants of the natives.

There land was not "foreclosed on"

They were robbed and killed.

By your logic, black people have no claim to america. Seeing as how we were just slaves, its the white man who built it up, how is a mcdonalds employee gonna ask for a share of the profits when they were just slaving in the kitchen anyway?

Stop quoting me. I'm done having this discussion with you. You are a brainwashed idiot. You lack the ability to think critically. Go listen to some more propaganda and fight to help the white man keep his foot on your neck. fukking idiot.

Stop saying we.

You aren't black.

If you are, you're a pitiful excuse for one. You're faux-Liberal critical thinking azz is arguing for people WHO DONT GIVE A FUKK ABOUT YOU. UNDERSTAND THAT YOU STUPID AZZ MUTHAFUKKA. THIS INVASION OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS DOES NOT END WELL FOR YOU OR BLACKS. YOU ARE ARGUING AGAINST YOUR OWN SELF INTEREST & WELL BEING YOU SPECIAL MUTHAFUKKA :snoop:

Mexicans arent Native Americans. There are still real Native Americans living and breathing. Stop saying this. Im sorry the natives got killed but, we here now. And no one except your stupid azz wants to watch their entire way of life and culture be destroyed after millions of illegal aliens storm into country.

YOU LITERALLY MAKE ME SICK. SICK. GO LIVE IN FUKKING JUAREZ SINCE YOU FEEL SO BAD FOR THEM. GO BE AMONGST YOUR PEOPLE. SEE HOW WELL THEY TREAT YOUR STUPID LOST AZZ.

1stPick

Banned
Daps
Black people do the same fukking thing. When I was in elementary and middle school, me and my homeboys would pick on those ESOL mawfukkas all day long. That's the world we live in. But best believe if some white kid was teasing those same mawfukkas, I'd be in that white kids face quick fast and in a hurry.

Minorities need to put aside their petty differences and team up against the oppressors.
Stop deflecting

I dont care what other races do

This is about Hispanics being set to become 1/3'rd of the country and having a tendency to physically and verbally antagonize Blacks. That's it. I dont care what happens in elementary school. We're talking grown ass men in the real world. Ask any Black dude who's lived around them and they'll all say the same shyt.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop deflecting

I dont care what other races do

This is about Hispanics being set to become 1/3'rd of the country and having a tendency to physically and verbally antagonize Blacks. That's it. I dont care what happens in elementary school. We're talking grown ass men in the real world. Ask any Black dude who's lived around them and they'll all say the same shyt.

I've lived around them too, nikka

I lived in Langley Park and Hyattsville, MD--both largely hispanic areas, and I never had a problem with a hispanic person, ever. you just sound like you get beat up and picked on alot by Mexicans. :yeshrug:

hit the gym nikka

KingMalik

All Star
Daps

These nikkas act like America doesnt grant citizenship to the children of illegal aliens.

Yea, Juan or Carlos may not be taking your job but, his kid is a citizen and he might take your son's job.

You let 10 million illegal aliens sneak in the country. They all have 3-4 children each. They're all citizens. Now what?

And Juan is taking someone's job. Teens. College student. Before a 19 year old kid might mow lawns. He'll charge $100. A good side hustle. Juan will do that shyt for $40 and bring two other Mexicans with him. It's also plenty of fukking businesses that would rather pay them under the table than hire teens/college kids.

1stPick

Banned
Daps
I've lived around them too, nikka

I lived in Langley Park and Hyattsville, MD--both largely hispanic areas, and I never had a problem with a hispanic person, ever. you just sound like you get beat up and picked on alot by Mexicans. :yeshrug:

hit the gym nikka
They're cordial in areas like the DMV because it's a mostly Black region. How is this a hard concept to grasp :snoop:

In California, AZ, Texas, South Florida, they're more bold.