Ann Coulter on CNN - "BLACK people are being screwed by multiculturalism"

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
There are REAL LIVE BLACK coli posters here saying how much racism they've experienced from Hispanics

We have more than one enemy. Why is that such a fukking difficult concept for you to grasp? :mindblown:

You either are obsessed with Hispanic women or are just really, really shortsighted.

You literally cant grasp the fact that you can hate Hispanics and still be on some fukk these CACs shyt

man shut the fukk up dude. black people can be just as racist towards hispanics & whites (i'm black & I've seen this firsthand). GTFO with that "we have more than one enemy" bullshyt. nikkas like you sound damn near just as racist & out of touch. Siting a few examples on the coli sounds ridiculous too considering the fact that I'm sure theres another hispanic person just as ignorant as you somewhere on the internet talking the same shyt about black people. idiots come in all shapes, sizes, & ethnicities. you're one of them.

I'm mixed (black/white) but I fukks with my hispanic people, every one I've known personally has shown me love & respect :obama: . you should go cite that as another coli example with yo ignorant, hispanic-fearing ass :sas1:

1stPick

Banned
Daps
man shut the fukk up dude. black people can be just as racist towards hispanics & whites (i'm black & I've seen this firsthand). GTFO with that "we have more than one enemy" bullshyt. nikkas like you sound damn near just as racist & out of touch. Siting a few examples on the coli sounds ridiculous too considering the fact that I'm sure theres another hispanic person just as ignorant as you somewhere on the internet talking the same shyt about black people. idiots come in all shapes, sizes, & ethnicities. you're one of them.

I'm mixed (black/white) but I fukks with my hispanic people, every one I've known personally has shown me love & respect :obama: . you should go cite that as another coli example with yo ignorant, hispanic-fearing ass :sas1:

Stopped reading here

Your opinion is irrelevant, bye.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

Breh you're a fukking clown :mjlol:. To disregard that blacks do not have more than one group that dislikes them shows me you're either 12 years old or live in the twilight zone

and you're not even black you bytch nikka, ol playing both sides of the fence when convenient ass mulatto. You barely get a pass for saying nikka

You came out of a white p*ssy :russ:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
You couldn't be more wrong. White don't need numbers to hold power and there are enough non whites maintaining their anti black agenda.

I didn't say you need numbers to hold power. I said it makes it harder for Whites to hold power if there are more non-Whites.

Surely you believe a White person is going to be easier to convince to become a White supremacist than a non-White?

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
I didn't say you need numbers to hold power. I said it makes it harder for Whites to hold power if there are more non-Whites.

Surely you believe a White person is going to be easier to convince to become a White supremacist than a non-White?

Non whites are fierce fighters for white supremacy. Soldiers of fortune if you will. All harvesting of the bounty of anti black racism

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
Non whites are fierce fighters for white supremacy. Soldiers of fortune if you will. All harvesting of the bounty of anti black racism

A lot are sure. But they also are victims of White supremacy (Even if to a lesser extent) So many choose to fight it rather than (and sometimes in addition too) Blacks.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
A lot are sure. But they also are victims of White supremacy (Even if to a lesser extent) So many choose to fight it rather than (and sometimes in addition too) Blacks.

Not a risk I'm wiling to take unless we know what we getting.

1stPick

Banned
Daps

There are more non-white White Supremacists than White White Supremacists :beli:

Squash the "We are the world" bullshyt

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol i never met or heard of a Haitian thats not from the Tristate, Boston or Miami. and some have migrated to Atlanta

fukk that chick is haitian? not surprised...many haitian women end up being bedwenches...:scust:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
There are more non-white White Supremacists than White White Supremacists :beli:

Squash the "We are the world" bullshyt

I was going for more of an "enemy of my enemy" type of thing.

And how'd you figure there are more? And why do do think they are a bigger thread than White-White Supremacist?