Ann Coulter on CNN - "BLACK people are being screwed by multiculturalism"

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
fukk that chick is haitian? not surprised...many haitian women end up being bedwenches...:scust:
:gladbron: lmaooo bruh.....i love Haitian women........but you may have a point:patrice: most Haitians marry other Haitians, then cacs , then AAs.....at least IMO

Westcoastnative

All Star
Daps
Difference between Mexicans and Asians is that Asians wont get physical with you

I have no idea why this is such a difficult concept for some of you to grasp. Whites are not our ONLY enemy. We are disliked by nearly every major ethnic group in the world and that includes East Asians, South Asians and Mestizos

Dont ignore the fact that Mexicans tend to be anti-black just because Whites dislike them to. That is short sighted as fuk.

If you're black, every single group on the planet is an enemy because we're hated by everyone. We have no friends or allies like other groups do.

I mean look at twitter after Floyd Mayweather won his fight; cacs, Mexicans, and Asians were all calling him a ******. fukk all of them.:camby:

1stPick

Banned
Daps
If you're black, every single group on the planet is an enemy because we're hated by everyone. We have no friends or allies like other groups do.

I mean look at twitter after Floyd Mayweather won his fight; cacs, Mexicans, and Asians were all calling him a ******. fukk all of them.:camby:
b-b-b-b-b-b-ut impossibru!!!! The coli told me that our only enemies are White people and that we should try and befriend the brownies :mjlol:

1stPick

Banned
Daps
I was going for more of an "enemy of my enemy" type of thing.

And how'd you figure there are more? And why do do think they are a bigger thread than White-White Supremacist?
Whites are worshipped by every ethnic group

South Americans
Arabs
East Asians
South Asians

You think we have it bad now, imagine if this country was full of Arabs. Peep how Blacks are treated in the middle east and that's just based on skin color, not to even mention the religious persecution. Peep how blacks are treated in South America if you think Hispanics are good for Blacks

I hate whites as much as the next guy but I'm with them on this. I'd take them over Arabs and Hispanics anyday

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Breh you're a fukking clown :mjlol:. To disregard that blacks do not have more than one group that dislikes them shows me you're either 12 years old or live in the twilight zone

and you're not even black you bytch nikka, ol playing both sides of the fence when convenient ass mulatto. You barely get a pass for saying nikka

You came out of a white p*ssy :russ:

I'm not saying that only white people are capable of being racists towards blacks, obviously certain pockets of people are gonna have whatever reason to be hateful towards whoever, but yall tryna push some stupid ass minority race war like every hispanic person hates & are a detriment to black people as much as rich racist cacs is dumb as shyt. Racism is obviously a major issue in america and its clowns like you two pushing it just as much (albeit on a much smaller scale) as anybody spewing some white-supremist bullshyt on TV. a lot of yall are just as racist towards whites & other races anyway so how are you so outraged when they do the exact same shyt to you? i get along with everybody, blacks, asians, latinos, etc and give everyone a fair chance til they show me otherwise so maybe I'm just not as "boxed in" as you ignorant fukks who always play the race card then get mad about other groups doing the exact same thing to you & your people. I've also seen white, black, and hispanic racists as well so i know how it goes... people of different colors and backgrounds can ALL be fukking idiots just like you two:umad: . How stupid do you look complaining about race issues in america while simultaneously tryna clown me for having a white mother? like i had the choice to pick my race at the create-a-player screen when I was born and shyt? fukkouttahere, that aint got shyt to do with whats right and wrong fam. racism in ANY form is wrong and clowns like you just look like hypocrites.

Bless her soul tho my mom was gully af :wow:. Probably been thru more crazy hood shyt than half you internet clowns fronting on the coli for rep and she certainly wasn't no stranger to racists on both sides either:mjpls:. Taught me them values & raised me on 90's hiphop like she knew she should :ohlawd: RIP :to:

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
I'm not saying that only white people are capable of being racists towards blacks, obviously certain pockets of people are gonna have whatever reason to be hateful towards whoever, but yall tryna push some stupid ass minority race war like every hispanic person hates & are a detriment to black people as much as rich racist cacs is dumb as shyt. Racism is obviously a major issue in america and its clowns like you two pushing it just as much (albeit on a much smaller scale) as anybody spewing some white-supremist bullshyt on TV. a lot of yall are just as racist towards whites & other races anyway so how are you so outraged when they do the exact same shyt to you? i get along with everybody, blacks, asians, latinos, etc and give everyone a fair chance til they show me otherwise so maybe I'm just not as "boxed in" as you ignorant fukks who always play the race card then get mad about other groups doing the exact same thing to you & your people. I've also seen white, black, and hispanic racists as well so i know how it goes... people of different colors and backgrounds can ALL be fukking idiots just like you two:umad: . How stupid do you look complaining about race issues in america while simultaneously tryna clown me for having a white mother? like i had the choice to pick my race at the create-a-player screen when I was born and shyt? fukkouttahere, that aint got shyt to do with whats right and wrong fam. racism in ANY form is wrong and clowns like you just look like hypocrites.

Treatment as an individual and treatment as a group are two different things. The majority of non-black groups do not care about the black community and definitely won't help solve our issues unless it supports their agenda. There were plenty of blacks who were treated "well" individually during slavery, and segregation by the way

• Dap
Reactions: Yup

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Treatment as an individual and treatment as a group are two different things. The majority of non-black groups do not care about the black community and definitely won't help solve our issues unless it supports their agenda. There were plenty of blacks who were treated "well" individually during slavery, and segregation by the way

fair enough, but when has the black community ever cared about other minorities in America the way we're supposedly expecting them to care about us? obviously we got our own shyt to worry about, but still... a lot of hispanics fall victim to the same things we do as far as police profiling, discrimination, etc. so I figure we'd be better off supporting each other than following bullshyt propaganda that tries to pit the oppressed against each other instead of uniting against the actual oppressor. Where I grew up, a lot of blacks & hispanics lived in the same neighborhoods, went to the same schools, & did the same things with each other so I haven't really seen that type of tension amongst them outside of gangs and shyt like that. We all got along pretty well for the most part, and there was a lot of interracial dating as well. I wouldn't doubt that there's groups of hispanics who flat-out hate black people but again, theres probably just as many black people doing the same shyt towards hispanics and so on...

hatechall

Banned
Daps
Reppin
universe
Black people do the same fukking thing. When I was in elementary and middle school, me and my homeboys would pick on those ESOL mawfukkas all day long. That's the world we live in. But best believe if some white kid was teasing those same mawfukkas, I'd be in that white kids face quick fast and in a hurry.

Minorities need to put aside their petty differences and team up against the oppressors.

You can talk that, "minorities need to stick together" all you want but it's never going to happen.

If hispanics know what's best for them, they will assimilate into the white population as best they can.
Engaging in identity politics will make white people dislike them, and who wants to be in opposition to the group with all the power?

The U.S. government legally classifies Hispanics (and Middle Easterners) as white to encourage them to assimilate and part with any hostility they might have towards the U.S. This classification scheme also effectively restricts the number of government set asides for "non-whites".

This leaves Hispanics with few incentives to "rise up against the oppressors."

Even in New York and California, the whole Hispanic takeover has yet to materialize. Hispanics don't want political power, nor do they need it. White people are fairly comfortable around them and rarely discriminate against them.

The only Hispanic group that ever posed a threat to black political power are the Cubans in Florida (whose ancestry is overwhelmingly Euro).

Blacks shouldn't feel threatened by Hispanics, but we shouldn't expect solidarity with them either.

The Odum of Ala Igbo

Hail Biafra!
Daps
Reppin
The Republic of Biafra
Why should we have to pick between bad and worse though :patrice:

We should just start our own political party :ehh:

I agree!

On a post a few months ago, I suggested that black people form a political party that only contests congressional elections. If a black political party was formed, they'd have no chance of winning the Presidency...BUT a congressional party can win seats and gain influence in the House and Senate in crucial votes.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I agree!

On a post a few months ago, I suggested that black people form a political party that only contests congressional elections. If a black political party was formed, they'd have no chance of winning the Presidency...BUT a congressional party can win seats and gain influence in the House and Senate in crucial votes.
Good idra but it wont work

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Isn't "multiculturalism" the same white supremacist code word they use when stigmatizing black neighborhoods and black "culture"? They can't even keep up with their own BS talking points. :mjlol:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
fair enough, but when has the black community ever cared about other minorities in America the way we're supposedly expecting them to care about us? obviously we got our own shyt to worry about, but still... a lot of hispanics fall victim to the same things we do as far as police profiling, discrimination, etc. so I figure we'd be better off supporting each other than following bullshyt propaganda that tries to pit the oppressed against each other instead of uniting against the actual oppressor. Where I grew up, a lot of blacks & hispanics lived in the same neighborhoods, went to the same schools, & did the same things with each other so I haven't really seen that type of tension amongst them outside of gangs and shyt like that. We all got along pretty well for the most part, and there was a lot of interracial dating as well. I wouldn't doubt that there's groups of hispanics who flat-out hate black people but again, theres probably just as many black people doing the same shyt towards hispanics and so on...

You from NY?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I agree!

I first read of the idea of a black party while reading powernomics. That book really is a blueprint for exactly what black people need to do to get their shyt together.

Seeing SA Mosby handle her business in Baltimore reaffirm to me that we really gotta start taking this voting shyt more serious.