Ann Coulter on CNN - "BLACK people are being screwed by multiculturalism"

SanchoPanda

I will take what is mine
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Regardless what the actual number is, it's the overwhelming majority and you can't truthfully say it isn't. If it's a chain business in a black area, you can bet your bottom dollar most if not all of the people hired in there are Mexican.

White > Yellow > Brown > Black is the racial hierarchy in America as dictated by the white supremacists.

I'm just saying cuz I actually work there. So I would say it's pretty even.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
@FilliBuster You a stupid muthafukka too for talking about Blacks have no claim here. Nikka my ancestors (mine, not yours because you definitely aren't black) shed blood, sweat and tears to build this fukked up country. Gave their lives for 400 years. For free. America doesnt pull ahead of the rest of the world if it never had half a millenia of FREE labor and a lucrative cotton trade. Theyd have no desire to crawl out of their shyt hole country if America wasn't a first world power. That's what we did. What the fukk did Hispanics do for America? They ain't build shyt. We did. We built this muthafukka. Chinese people did more for America than Mexicans.

This thread is fukking hilarious. You just listed all the fukked up shyt white people did to us, and yet you're wasting energy worrying about the Mexicacs :heh:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You've already stated several times that the majority of mexicans are of native ancestry. Doesn't matter what they're mixed with.

Of course it does. Their admixture is what disqualifies their original claim against others. There are many white and black Americans with native ancestry too so again Mexicans are no different in this regard. Their admixture means their claim is the same as any one's. After all, they are cac descendants just like white Americans. Their language, culture, etc is the cac's too. Why should one cac descendant get more rights than another?

Mexicans have no more right to America than their Spanaird forefathers.

Fact that they have ANY NATIVE BLOOD means they have more of a claim to this land then any white person or immigrant from overseas.

Period.

Nope. Their admixture means they are on the same standing as anyone else. They are descended from cac immigrants themselves.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Republicans know that if African-Americans start voting Republican, the Democrats are finished. I'd like a political environment in which both the Republicans and Democrats had to compete for black votes.
:sas2:

Why should we have to pick between bad and worse though :patrice:

We should just start our own political party :ehh:

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It doesn't matter what one wayward Mexican believes, just like it doesn't matter what one wayward white explorer believes. The vast majority of immigration is harmful and deleterious to blacks just like the vast majority of European explorers were harmful and deleterious to Native Americans. There are studies on immigration's effect on black employment, crime and migration. The studies objectively conclude Mexicans have a negative effect on blacks. They take our jobs, attack us and prompt us to move. And since Mexicans have become the majority in LA, blacks have increasingly left the area as a function of crime and unemployment. The whites oppose Mexicans, but Mexicans don't take the whites' jobs, attack them or prompt whites to move.

People like Asians and Mexicans have little interest in hiring blacks.

I'm sorry, but if you're allowing a Mexican to take your job, then you need to either go back to school or move. Point blank period.

Mexicans (and other hispanics) do manual labor--maids, landscapers, busboys--in other words, menial jobs. These jobs are NOT IN DEMAND AND ABUNDANT. If you allow someone who barely can speak the language, more than likely doesn't have a vehicle, or an 8th grade education get a job over you, then you need to look in the mirror and figure out a plan for your life.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
You've already stated several times that the majority of mexicans are of native ancestry. Doesn't matter what they're mixed with.

Fact that they have ANY NATIVE BLOOD means they have more of a claim to this land then any white person or immigrant from overseas.

Period.

They dont have claim to shyt. No matter how many times you say it, it won't become true. The natives were killed off. Mexicans arent native. Even so, America is all built up and shyt. So what, Americans build the country into a first world nation and we're supposed to gift wrap this world power to you because your DISTANT ancestors lived here 400 years ago :heh: You like a nikka that lost his house to foreclosure and coming back to terrorize the new homeowners because they found oil on the land :heh: You have no ownership. You lost. You have no claim. Shut the fukk up :heh:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
dead ass, unless you want to pick tomatoes for a living. or work on a dangerous ass construction site making $14 an hour

Dear come to California. You think farming is the only job to be had by Mexicans? Who does border security? Who needs to working in these prisons to speak Spanish to all these Mexicans? How about in the schools and hospitals? You need to be able to communicate with people who don't speak English in these jobs.

Last edited:

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
They dont have claim to shyt. No matter how many times you say it, it won't become true. The natives were killed off. Mexicans arent native. Even so, America is all built up and shyt. So what, Americans build the country into a first world nation and we're supposed to gift wrap this world power to you because your DISTANT ancestors lived here 400 years ago :heh: You like a nikka that lost his house to foreclosure and coming back to terrorize the new homeowners because they found oil on the land :heh: You have no ownership. You lost. You have no claim. Shut the fukk up :heh:
Mexicans are the descendants of the natives.

There land was not "foreclosed on"

They were robbed and killed.

By your logic, black people have no claim to america. Seeing as how we were just slaves, its the white man who built it up, how is a mcdonalds employee gonna ask for a share of the profits when they were just slaving in the kitchen anyway?

Stop quoting me. I'm done having this discussion with you. You are a brainwashed idiot. You lack the ability to think critically. Go listen to some more propaganda and fight to help the white man keep his foot on your neck. fukking idiot.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dear come to California. You think farming is the only job to be had by Mexicans? Who does border security? Who needs to working in these pensions to speak Spanish to all these Mexicans? How about in the schools and hospitals? You need to be able to community with people who don't speak English in these jobs.

Why would I go to California? I'm in DC, where I make six figures and live in the suburbs. If Blacks in LA are losing shytty jobs to a group of people who don't speak english, are uneducated, and have to bum rides everywhere, then I'm not going to blame the Mexicans for that. Get your weight up.

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

1stPick

Banned
Daps
This thread is fukking hilarious. You just listed all the fukked up shyt white people did to us, and yet you're wasting energy worrying about the Mexicacs :heh:
Who says people cant hate both?

Some of you will fight to the death to defend Hispanics, it's pathetic.