Ann Coulter: "Kamala is not a Foundational Black American." Tariq co-signs her words

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
To understand someone's actions and the consequences of their actions is the only thing that matters when dealing with people like that. It's not denying reality to reject her cynical manipulations either.

Then couch it in that context.

"While she's not wrong, she's only using this language to sow dissent..." or whatever else the talking point is but let's start from the basis of evaluating whether or not what she said is true, we can follow up with addressing "why" she said it.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Then couch it in that context.

"While she's not wrong, she's only using this language to sow dissent..." or whatever else the talking point is but let's start from the basis of evaluating whether or not what she said is true, we can follow up with addressing "why" she said it.
Nope. I said what I said, and I stand by it. Just because you're comfortable being taken in doesn't mean I am. fukk her and anything she has to say, and anyone defending her.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Nope. I said what I said, and I stand by it. Just because you're comfortable being taken in doesn't mean I am. fukk her and anything she has to say, and anyone defending her.

I'm not being "taken". Kamala isn't a foundational Black American, this doesn't mean she's not a better candidate than Trump or that Black people should not support her.

It's simply a matter of fact that you're outright denying because you don't like the messenger. It's wild how comfortable many of you are with your anti-intellectual positions. I mean ten toes down in willful ignorance.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Yall were cosigning GOP CACs who endorsed Kamala. What's the difference? :mjlol:

Well for one they weren't so unracial division in doing so. If You read the linked article her penultimate point was that white men are discriminated against the most. The point about Kamala Harris not being black was just part of her gish Gallop to get to that point

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
So, if she says the sky is Blue, y’all gonna say she’s wrong?

Is it a slow news day or something?

We gotta ask ourselves why she's saying the sky is blue, is it because blue is a color associated with Democrats and she's trying to build a case that global warming is a function of Democrat policies???

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Do we have to pretend like she's wrong because we don't like her politics?
Everything a ws saysis a lie until said statements are throughly examined and confirmed by consensus non-white subject mattet experts.

There's nothing to pretend here. We already know race doesn't exist and the concept of "Black American" was created by ws. So for another ws to go around saying who is or isn't a ws is "wrong" to several degrees.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
If Kamala ain't black what is Tariq's wife?
65098.jpg