Ann Coulter: "Kamala is not a Foundational Black American." Tariq co-signs her words

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Whats the point.

Are they saying don’t vote for her because she non FBA. Instead vote for the cac :blessed:
The point they’re making is she doesn't automatically get the family pass, check her policies.

She's only running on her skin color and celebrity right now.

Obama got us one time already and the only thing we got in return was an influx of entitled foreigners that look down on us.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Yes she is. Why is she even in this conversation? C'mon son... People been arguing that Kamala is Black not FBA. She's getting into the identity argument pandering to Tariq's disciples to discredit Kamala with a false premise. Using the type of Black she is to split the support and hopefully the vote.

You shouldn't be such simpletons a crakKka just pull strings and you jump and move. Of course she's playing at something lol. These muthafukas been watching y'all.
She is an American, so she can be in it. We can also recognize that she is not in it for our benefit.

Since you went there though, I will ask this. Why are you in the conversation? You can't vote here. You are not in either party, because you are a resident of Canada. Your opinion actually holds less sway than hers, because you are not even a citizen of this country. So, why are you in here attempting in a condescending manner to tell actual Black Americans, citizens of the US, that we are being played?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
She is an American, so she can be in it. We can also recognize that she is not in it for our benefit.

Since you went there though, I will ask this. Why are you in the conversation? You can't vote here. You are not in either party, because you are a resident of Canada. Your opinion actually holds less sway than hers, because you are not even a citizen of this country. So, why are you in here attempting in a condescending manner to tell actual Black Americans, citizens of the US, that we are being played?
This forum doesn't have borders. Stop asking that stupid question. When you go online on any social network you interact with people from anywhere. .you are free to make white people feel welcome to discuss Black identify to your hearts content.. :skip:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Do we have to pretend like she's wrong because we don't like her politics?

If a well-known racist is co-signing and repeating your political views, it might be time to re-evaluate those views. :francis:

Me and a neo-Nazi may agree that the sky is blue, but our concurrence need not be acknowledged, highlighted, or commended. fukk them.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
When did men start acting like women?

sometimes ppl you don’t like say true things ,,. This is one of those times

and you can not care that Kamala isnt a foundational black American
This is the Coli where there’s only one correct answer and multiple things can’t be true at the same time

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
This forum doesn't have borders. Stop asking that stupid question. When you go online on any social network you interact with people from anywhere. .you are free to make white people feel welcome to discuss Black identify to your hearts content.. :skip:
This country does, and you can't participate in the electoral process in this country. So you have no real skin in the game, yet you feel you have the right to condescend to Black Americans who have hundreds of years of blood, sweat, and tears in this country. Your voice is meaningless on this issue, because you personally can not help change anything. You can't do a darn thing at all in this election cycle, because again you are not a citizen of the US.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This country does, and you can't participate in the electoral process in this country. So you have no real skin in the game, yet you feel you have the right to condescend to Black Americans who have hundreds of years of blood, sweat, and tears in this country. Your voice is meaningless on this issue, because you personally can not help change anything. You can't do a darn thing at all in this election cycle, because again you are not a citizen of the US.
I don't care about your emotions. I'll speak in any thread on this forum.

:russell:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
When did men start acting like women?

sometimes ppl you don’t like say true things ,,. This is one of those times

and you can not care that Kamala isnt a foundational black American

"I don't have to agree with facts if the wrong person says them" is as about as close to trans as you can get without sharing your pronouns

We in some wild times.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Donald DRUMPF (real family name) is not a "Foundational White American", neither is his wife, and I doubt JD Vance is either. And yet Kamala vs "FBA" has people in a chokehold.

ANN's issue is the fact that she's not white, and if it ain't white it ain't right. "Foundational" or otherwise. She told Vivek Ramaswamy that to his face. What is YALLS issue?

Last edited: