Ann Coulter: "Kamala is not a Foundational Black American." Tariq co-signs her words

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Do we have to pretend like she's wrong because we don't like her politics?
Do we have to pretend to care about what she says?

I think her Boondocks spoof was spot on. Say what you want bet Donald Trump never heard of the term Foundational Black American nor would he even act like a Black person could be Foundational to this country.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Ann coulter is an open racist and bigot someone who blamed travyon martin for his demise, she is pure evil and any sane black person should be ashame to have her represent or be on their side or use their arguments or talking points in any way, this is one of the racists tariq wants to work with and get involve, shameful stuff. She is a white supremacist
He co-signs her because she supports reparations for ados. I don’t fw her, just saying:hubie:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Do we have to pretend like she's wrong because we don't like her politics?
She doesn't really believe what she's saying. She is only performing. Why do some of you like playing the useful idiot?

From the last let's cheer on Ann Coulter thread:

:laff:

There's something seriously wrong with some of you.

This is for the Coulter defenders in this thread:

She is a white supremacist. The "performing" or "genuine" distinction does not matter, because what she's doing achieves the same goal. She will say some shallow bullshyt that seems favorable to black people, but only when she is railing against immigration or some other group. When the conversation isn't on immigration or against some other group, she's her usual anti-Black self. She knows how to play with the "wedge." And you guys fall for it every time. Just admit you only like her because you share the same nativist views. Only hers do not include Black people.

Read this article she wrote. Don't be fooled by the title.

- Unsung Black People