Ann Coulter: "Kamala is not a Foundational Black American." Tariq co-signs her words

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
And Trump is? I really don't get this strategy other than for MAGAtard blacks trying to justify their dumb ass vote.
word Imagine saying Foundational Black American to a Magat that would imply that Black people built this country and thus deserves reparations which they absolutely don't believe people OD on playing that Kamala clip where she said she ain't doing shyt for Black people.

Ask Donny what he's gonna do and he'd say I promise not to shoot you if you don't get out of line.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Ann Coulter is LYING to your face, and you have no smoke for her.

Your precious PAWG queen is a rabid bigot and you go blaming Kamala instead, when she isn't even the topic of this thread.

Is that poster black?

Everytime I see them on thecoli they got something slick to say about black people

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
We're at the point where we got grown men denying facts because it's said by someone that they don't like.

Disgusting.
Of course this goofy incel is ready to drop down in worship of this Xenomorph looking piece of trash. You're a trifling, weak-willed bytch.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
He co-signs her because she supports reparations for ados. I don’t fw her, just saying:hubie:
lol.gif

I'm aware of what she said when she wanted to use black folks as a bludgeon against immigrants when she feels that is a higher priority. Also be aware she has said the exact opposite as well.

Only kids take people at their word all the time.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
when a white supremacist is repeating what you're saying word for word, you've lost the plot.
I remember when he said he'd never let another black person be disparaged in public even if he disagreed with them.

I guess this is now what being on code looks like?

Crazy to think this is the same guy who made hidden colors and a movie about Haiti. The same guy who made a movie about the Haitian revolution is shytting on a partially carribbean woman via social media in a house he shares with a mixed race woman.

Wish I could see how he'd react to this version of himself being shown to him back in 2012.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:russell:if you want to vote for Trump just do it and stop looking for a dumb ass excuse, this "is Kamala black" shyt is incredibly corny

It's been obvious for years that Tariq is on his right-wing grift so him saying that isn't at all surprising