Ann Coulter: "Kamala is not a Foundational Black American." Tariq co-signs her words

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I don't push away facts no matter the source and kill yourself fakkit.
She is a manipulator. Open your eyes. Her opinion on anything related to Black people is irrelevant because she is an anti-Black racist. She actively works against us. A few words here or there don’t mean anything.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
nikkas want her to be black bad AF. Her own damn father never said he identified as black and he's the damn person yall linking her to as black

People do the same thing for Cardi b, but Cardi B actually dissed legit black people, calling them 'cockroaches'

Funny how that works :coffee:

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
We're at the point where we got grown men denying facts because it's said by someone that they don't like.

Disgusting.
It's only the case when what the person is saying is something they don't fundamentally agree with either.

If Ann Coulter got up there and regurgitated shillbreh talking points, they'd all of a sudden get some sense about themselves and talk about broken clocks and whatnot.

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
She is a manipulator. Open your eyes. Her opinion on anything related to Black people is irrelevant because she is an anti-Black racist. She actively works against us. A few words here or there don’t mean anything.
And the cacs you got the cape on for care about straight black men so much. :unimpressed:

Neither group cares about me, but I won't deny facts because of that.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
And the cacs you got the cape on for care about straight black men so much. :unimpressed:

Neither group cares about me, but I won't deny facts because of that.

You believe that straight black men are being wiped out like the Native American?

Cause brehs ain't like James Evans from "Good Times" no more. A lot of brehs are out for themselves nowadays.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The rare time I've agreed with her.

Latino anchor-"If the Republicans get so far away from latinos,they may lose not only this election. But elections for generations to come.

Ann Coulture-"And thats why the Democrats are dropping the blacks and moving on to the hispanics"

Dont throw out the baby with the placenta,and even the placenta has nutrients:respect:

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
lol.gif

I'm aware of what she said when she wanted to use black folks as a bludgeon against immigrants when she feels that is a higher priority. Also be aware she has said the exact opposite as well.

Only kids take people at their word all the time.
Tell that to Reek:yeshrug:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Is she right or wrong?

Whether you believe she's saying this in bad faith or not is a separate matter
To understand someone's actions and the consequences of their actions is the only thing that matters when dealing with people like that. It's not denying reality to reject her cynical manipulations either.