Ann Coulter delineating FBA against CACs on Twitter. We are in a simulation.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
There was an error on the video but I've updated it and she's clearly asking a "White" man how long his family has been here. I've never once seen yall question that with "White" people.

In 2022, I posted:

A lot of white people you see walking around today are more than likely 2nd/3rd/4th generation immigrants. Their people arrived in America in the 1900s.

:sas1:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
In 2022, I posted:

:sas1:
Congrats, I've officially seen it once. But that doesn't change the fact that the narrative has been that "White" people are just White and darker races need to explain where there family is from, need to back and build their own country, etc.

Ann Coulter is keeping that same energy.

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
Congrats, I've officially seen it once. But that doesn't change the fact that the narrative has been that "White" people are just White and darker races need to explain where there family is from, need to back and build their own country, etc.

Ann Coulter is keeping that same energy.
it’s a whole narrative on twitter. i’ve been in spaces on twitter and have seen FBA/WASPS/IMMIGRANTS all go at it

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
This like like when Jared Taylor told Jason Black he was a Garveyite. It’s forked tongue talk

fukk this bytch

Also let the actual anglos come down on the grafted in whites. That would be funny to me.

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
it’s a whole narrative on twitter. i’ve been in spaces on twitter and have seen FBA/WASPS/IMMIGRANTS all go at it
When you say "IMMIGRANTS", are you talking people with a distinct accent or does this include people saying their family came from Poland in the 1910s, etc?

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
89c.gif

If WASPs want to fight the later White immigrants, so be it. Also, she did not lie. I trace my lineage on this soil to when this place was still a colony of England. Black Americans have been here before the vast majority of other people, with only the Indigenous people having a longer claim to this land than us.