Ann Coulter delineating FBA against CACs on Twitter. We are in a simulation.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Allowing Ann Coulter to manipulate you is wild.
It's hilarious how y'all believe black people have the minds of children and are manipulated by any and everything. Where is the manipulation in a fact and what is gonna happen by acknowledging it? Answer these questions please. Thank you in advance

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
who cares fukk the messenger the message is facts
and this is where y'all mess up.

Because this demon will take every public agreement with anything she says and find a way to spin it back until either you look like a c00n for supporting her, or she looks like less of an unhinged, do-anything-for-money race-baiter with no actual policy or beliefs besides what makes her money.

And yet, people will still post her, or Klandice, on some 'well, they said something right this time!'

Word?
Then find the black voice who said the shyt 5 years ago because I guarantee it exists, and signal-boost that. That horsefaced MAGA Mare could say how beautiful the blue sky is and I'd set-trip before agreeing that the color blue even exists strictly because she said it.

Because she uses the times she says something 'normal' and gets black applause to then spin into some crazy shyt she get y'all kekeing and agreeing with, just to then dip and leave the community holding her hate bag.

But folk still making threads about these unmasked racists. For some fukking reason.

Did y'all not watch the episode about her from Boondocks? :gucci: stop playin the game

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
and this is where y'all mess up.

Because this demon will take every public agreement with anything she says and find a way to spin it back until either you look like a c00n for supporting her, or she looks like less of an unhinged, do-anything-for-money race-baiter with no actual policy or beliefs besides what makes her money.

And yet, people will still post her, or Klandice, on some 'well, they said something right this time!'

Word?
Then find the black voice who said the shyt 5 years ago because I guarantee it exists, and signal-boost that. That horsefaced MAGA Mare could say how beautiful the blue sky is and I'd set-trip before agreeing that the color blue even exists strictly because she said it.

Because she uses the times she says something 'normal' and gets black applause to then spin into some crazy shyt she get y'all kekeing and agreeing with, just to then dip and leave the community holding her hate bag.

But folk still making threads about these unmasked racists. For some fukking reason.

Did y'all not watch the episode about her from Boondocks? :gucci: stop playin the game
we playing the game too

stop painting nikkas as these daft imbeciles who are incapable of manipulation and deception

i use craccas to get where i gotta go and discard them in real life all the time

foh we playing the game

i feel the same way about my “support” for Israel

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
fukk Ann Coulter you are a dumbass if you fall for this drivel
you should want white people to delineate and separate themselves.

a intra-white civil war sounds wonderful :blessed:

all the WASPS telling the Cubans and Italians and Irish they ain’t real white folks and eating eachother :blessed:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Yes indeed family
full