Ann Coulter delineating FBA against CACs on Twitter. We are in a simulation.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
we playing the game too

stop painting nikkas as these daft imbeciles who are incapable of manipulation and deception

i use craccas to get where i gotta go and discard them in real life all the time

foh we playing the game

i feel the same way about my “support” for Israel
She's playing a different game. She's playing on other white groups insecurities while putting us African Americans in the line of fire. She is using the same play white folks used on Asian Americans to get them to go against Affirmative Action. She could have had her cac diaspora debate without including us but she did and her intentions are to make non WASP white folk fear their white american privilege is expiring and challenged by us. She's not aligning herself with us. She doesn't share our mutual interests and she doesn't have our best interests at heart. She knows the playing field is uneven. She's instigating

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
She's playing a different game. She's playing on other white groups insecurities while putting us African Americans in the line of fire. She is using the same play white folks used on Asian Americans to get them to go against Affirmative Action. She could have had her cac diaspora debate without including us but she did and her intentions are to make non WASP white folk fear their white american privilege is expiring and challenged by us. She's not aligning herself with us. She doesn't share our mutual interests and she doesn't have our best interests at heart. She knows the playing field is uneven. She's instigating
Black* Americans, not African

She included us because like most things we do it first and white people follow

she mentioned us to show that a delineation movement is not only possible but already happening.

we been in the line of fire, born into it. don’t be scary

the more press delineation gets the better

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
The original tweet:

She's asking a "White" man how long his family's been here... He's not "Foundational White American"-- That's a standard I BEEN pointed out that Internet Ass Muhfukkas are scared to death to touch on. Black Americans are just an aside to what she's really talking about and brehs are just happy cause a "White" woman acknowledged them :dead:

But then again one of yalls leaders has a white woman tatted on her arm and the other has an actual white woman living in his house so its hard to blame em :pachaha: This worship been in service

Last edited:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
But then again one of yalls leaders has a white woman tatted on her arm and the other has an actual white woman living in his house so its hard to blame em :pachaha: This worship been in service

If you need to lie in order to make your point seem plausible, then you have no point to make and no argument. You are just being 1) an antagonist because the truth undermines you in some way, or 2) irrationally emotional because you have an attachment to some idea or concept that isn't rooted in anything meaningful or truth.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This evil c*nt was literally shytting on Blacks Americans just the other day. The only reason she "defends" us when it comes to immigrants issues is because we are adjacent to white culture, yall do realize that right? We are the civilized Black people in her eyes. She's been saying this for decades.

But I guess some fba nikkas love being white adjacent, future cacs.
they ignore all that and then post something she says they like

they are no in a simulation just self induced delusion

HimmyHendrix

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The End
they ignore all that and then post something she says they like

they are no in a simulation just self induced delusion
or, or , we know craccas are racist garbage no matter what so be racist garbage and make yourself useful by pushing what i want

everyone else thinks like this

you ain’t gotta like people to use them

asians hate black folks more than anything still are heavily heavily invested in black beauty to get where they need to go

fukk having to like someone or agree with them entirely to make use of them

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
If you need to lie in order to make your point seem plausible, then you have no point to make and no argument. You are just being 1) an antagonist because the truth undermines you in some way, or 2) irrationally emotional because you have an attachment to some idea or concept that isn't rooted in anything meaningful or truth.
Breh at least have the courtesy to explain what you think I'm lying about.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK

Almost 20 years later and you c00ns still want to believe this was real life. :francis:

Whole world is a rebore Disney shyt Show

The foolishness people get entrapped by is hilarious, yet they swear they are so intelligent

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Everything except Yvette's tattoo.
There was an error on the video but I've updated it and she's clearly asking a "White" man how long his family has been here. I've never once seen yall question that with "White" people.