Ann Coulter been reading The Coli. Exposes Black Lives Matter

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Defending a homosexual rights organization that excludes straight black men, the main victims of police violence, is counterproductive.
It's also weak.

These fakkits could care less about straight men... they just fake the funk to advance their fakkit agenda, it's obvious at this point

Vultures

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Pretty much.

BLM is a gay rights activist group funded by a Jewish billionaire and supported by white liberals. No reason to make it more complicated than that.

:yeshrug:
The inclusion of the word "liberals" leads me to believe you're a "conservative".
Their brand of fukkery is far bolder and has a deeper connection to white land thirst and slavery.
I'm not playing your game...I don't fukk with either wing of the dirty bird.
Are you white?

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
BLM has increased awareness around police brutality, and has also exposed the racism of many white people in America.

As an educator, the biggest impact I have seen is my high school students who are from impoverished communities and broken families saying it and actually starting to believe that their life actually matters. You would be surprised how low the self esteem is for a number of our children, because they have been conditioned to believe their life is insignificant outside of material gains.

So yeah, it hasn't changed legal shyt, but it has made a very significant impact on our culture. And not necessarily in a bad way.

It's a scam b:stopitslime:

You and your students heart may be in the right place but these feminist , liberal, and :wrist: reptiles aren't. They are exploitive and being PAID to do so. It's 2017 and we can no longer afford to fall for these tricks. These media mind control tactics are not gonna work. When it's comes to saying they want us to ACCEPT homosexuality in the Black Community and ABANDON the traditional Black Family of Man, Woman, and Child, then real nggz like me are drawing a line in the sand and are gonna call them out for it too:blessed:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
It's called being "brogressive"

It's what happens when straight men are only progressive on issues that straight men face and everyone else can get all the fukk way to the back of the line
So what are the issues that only straight black men face and want to deal with?

All of you people giving props to Coikter should be ashamed too. She's open racist white supremacist.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
@Thomas Imagine if black people in the 1880's getting mad that Julius Rosenwald, another Jew, was funding the materials to build 5000 black schools in the south? Do you think they would gloss over the many schools being built, and point him out as a racist bigot who discriminated in his business practices?

Long story short, that George Soros boogeyman bs is conservative propaganda. It is easier to say that one man has nefarious plans than it is to say that thousands of black people are disgusted with the condition of the black person in America.

We can't all follow the same path to liberation, and if feminists and queer folks feel more comfortable organizing amongst themselves outside of people who don't see them as equals, more power to them. rather them do that then be unhappy, unheard, and ultimately divisive in a movement that they feel does not fully represent them.

fukk Ann Coulter, she throwing shade at multiple identities with that tweet, but nikkas in here like "at least she aint talking about us this time!:krs:"

:martin:

100% facts. Nikkas love to dismiss errythang with narratives that they don't apply consistently to their personal lives or to their other arguments

Defending a homosexual rights organization that excludes straight black men, the main victims of police violence, is counterproductive.
It's also weak.
receipts? if your argument is based on their website not mentioning the word Black heterosexual male, note how many human and animal based activities assumes heterosexuality by default due to it being the sexual orientation of the majority

Pretty much.

BLM is a gay rights activist group funded by a Jewish billionaire and supported by white liberals. No reason to make it more complicated than that.

:yeshrug:
So homosexuality, white funding, and white liberals are your reasons to shyt on BLM...
now how do you apply these same "wrongs" to other aspects of your life ?
so you don't support any company, film, school, politician, media outlet with openly gay, white, and/or liberal owners, supporters?

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
100% facts. Nikkas love to dismiss errythang with narratives that they don't apply consistently to their personal lives or to their other arguments

receipts? if your argument is based on their website not mentioning the word Black heterosexual male, note how many human and animal based activities assumes heterosexuality by default due to it being the sexual orientation of the majority

So homosexuality, white funding, and white liberals are your reasons to shyt on BLM...
now how do you apply these same "wrongs" to other aspects of your life ?
so you don't support any company, film, school, politician, media outlet with openly gay, white, and/or liberal owners, supporters?

:gucci:

:ufdup:

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
They're pushing a gay agenda which some people see as a threat to our community. They're literally aiming to continue the disruption of the nuclear family structure. Plenty of posters have made this point, how stupid do you have to be not to understand?
:mjlol:Thats not what I asked. What have BLM done personally that disrupts your everyday life?
As for that other bullshyt, yall muthafukkas gotta realize there are gay folks in our community. You cant exclude them. Still not seeing how they disrupting the nuclear family with some damn tweets and hashtags:pachaha:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So what are the issues that only straight black men face and want to deal with?

All of you people giving props to Coikter should be ashamed too. She's open racist white supremacist.

As opposed to a closed racist White supremacist? So just because somebody hides being a White supremacist like some of the White people that might be supporting BLM; that would mean something different?

Just because somebody smiles in your face that doesn't mean that they like you; they can hate you just as much as the person that curses you out, except the smiler is more dangerous because they gained your trust.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
It's weird how Conservative TLR is....specifically TLR. They're Black Conservatives who hate White Conservatives, but will agree with some talking points of White Conservatives, only if those White Conservatives are attacking Black Liberals and White Liberals.
Majority of black men are conservative... They just don't identify with the American right-wing.

Like what bubble are y'all living in where black men being conservative is strange to y'all?

Where do y'all get haircuts :mjpls:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
"Ann coulter exposes Black Lives Matter"
nikkas in here really making a case for this broad, talking about the "good things" ann coulter has said,
OwE0Q_s-200x150.gif

I don't know what the fukk ya'll on. I really do not.
Shout out to the nikkas that held it down. You other c00ns have exposed yourselves. Again.:snoop:
It's amazing how easy it is to manipulate these TLR dudes :wow: