Ann Coulter been reading The Coli. Exposes Black Lives Matter

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Majority of black men are conservative... They just don't identify with the American right-wing.

Like what bubble are y'all living in where black men being conservative is strange to y'all?

Where do y'all get haircuts :mjpls:

Malcolm X was Conservative. MLK was Conservative. The Coli is on something totally different. Y'all seem right of the right. Some of you seem a little further out there than your average Black Conservative. Not entirely bad....because honestly id take a Coli-Conservative over a David Clarke Black Conservative. But some of the views on here(in TLR specifically) are more extreme than your regular right of center everyday Black man.

:mjpls:

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Also, Ann Coulter knows what she's doing.

At this point cacs read black twitter and lurk sites like theColi on some surveillance shyt.

The Shea Butter Twitter vs Hotep Twitter beef played out on social media for all to see. You had women calling for D. Seals to be killed and dragged in the streets. D. Seals punched off on Deray and it was a running joke on twitter for days.

They know there is a rift between the black left academic elite(BLM and the likes) and the average black person, specifically the average black man.

They want to exacerbate that rift for their own personal gain. I don't like BLM either, but nikkas should be able to peep what they're trying to pull.

Last edited:

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
I just told you why I and others oppose BLM. Either argue against what we're saying or just shut the fukk up.
:mjlol:Theres nothing to agrue against because there nothing there...You cant tell me what BLM do to your life personally, that would affect you tremendously... Not a damn word was said. You just describing some boogeyman shyt and expect other folks to be afraid. Only thing muthafukkas keep showing me is some tweets and aint a damn threaten about them shyts:pachaha:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
Also, Ann Coulter knows what she's doing.

At this point cacs read black twitter and lurk sites like theColi on some surveillance shyt.

The Shea Butter Twitter vs Hotep Twitter beef played out on social media for all to see. You had women calling for D. Seals to be killed and dragged in the streets. D. Seals punched off on Deray and it was a running joke on twitter for days.

They know there is a rift between the black left academic elite(BLM and the likes)
and the average black person, specifically the average black man.

They want to exacerbate that rift for their own personal gain. I don't like BLM either, but nikkas should be able to peep what they're trying to pull.

What exactly makes them "elite"? What have they done to improve the community?

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
What exactly makes them "elite"? What have they done to improve the community?
Historically speaking about the boule, talented tenth, and those of that legacy. And while that eliteness is classist in nature, it still has historically done a lot for black folks.

4 random things influenced by the elites-
Harlem Renaissance
MLK
Freedom Summer of 64
NAACP

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Absolutely nothing, they just suck the right dikks (figuratively and literally) and kiss the right white ass.

Rich and powerful white people crowned them the black "elite", not other blacks.
Thats a shot at folks like Frederick Douglass, Washington, and DuBois

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Historically speaking about the boule, talented tenth, and those of that legacy. And while that eliteness is classist in nature, it still has historically done a lot for black folks.

Harlem Renaissance
MLK
Freedom Summer of 64
NAACP
Thats a shot at folks like Frederick Douglass, Washington, and DuBois
I'm talking about the modern black academic/media elite.

All the lightweight wannabe Marxist SJWs, that dominate and dictate black academia and "acceptable" black thought.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

Harlem Renaissance
MLK
Freedom Summer of 64
NAACP

So nothing over the last 50 years?
:francis:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
So nothing over the last 50 years?
I mean, if we keeping it 100, Obama and all of the political shyt can be tied back to the elites.

I don't want this to seem like I support the elites or nothing like that, but to belittle their influence in this white supremacist society would be historically inaccurate.

Some ways those legacies continue today. You can't just say, "What have they done in the last 50 years" without accounting for everything in the last 50 years being directly influenced by these old institutions:

The Harlem Renaissance's legacy still exists today, as it was one of the first American bohemia spaces where whites could come and mingle with blacks, and invest in their arts. The Renaissance arts legacy still lives today.

King- he was created by the elites and spent his life advocating for the rights of all, but since death they have coopted MLK and his legacy to a point where he is eunichally deified (like they did Ali)

Bootzilla

Direct from the chocolate milkyway
Daps
Reppin
Hampton va
As opposed to a closed racist White supremacist? So just because somebody hides being a White supremacist like some of the White people that might be supporting BLM; that would mean something different?

Just because somebody smiles in your face that doesn't mean that they like you; they can hate you just as much as the person that curses you out, except the smiler is more dangerous because they gained your trust.

Some of our brothers here need to hear this
:sas2:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I mean, if we keeping it 100, Obama and all of the political shyt can be tied back to the elites.

I don't want this to seem like I support the elites or nothing like that, but to belittle their influence in this white supremacist society would be historically inaccurate.

Some ways those legacies continue today. You can't just say, "What have they done in the last 50 years" without accounting for everything in the last 50 years being directly influenced by these old institutions:

The Harlem Renaissance's legacy still exists today, as it was one of the first American bohemia spaces where whites could come and mingle with blacks, and invest in their arts. The Renaissance arts legacy still lives today.

King- he was created by the elites and spent his life advocating for the rights of all, but since death they have coopted MLK and his legacy to a point where he is eunichally deified (like they did Ali)

"Obama and all of the political shyt"
That's led to nothing but unarmed black children, women and men getting killed by government employed, tax payer paid & euro-citizen approved race soldiers.

Who's "belittling their influence" other than themselves? Nobody takes them seriously. Even the white people they get their political ideologies from only view them as pawns at best.

"Old institutions" like what? Harlem is damn near fully gentrified, MLK's own building has a statue of Mahatma Gandhi. What exactly are the current "elite" doing about all this?

Last edited:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
"Obama and all of the political shyt"
That's led to nothing but unarmed black children, women and men getting killed by government employed, tax payer paid & euro-citizen approved killings.

Who's "belittling their influence" other than themselves? Nobody takes them seriously. Even the white people they get their political ideologies from only view them as pawns at best.

"Old institutions" like what? Harlem is damn near fully gentrified, MLK's own building has a statue of Mahatma Gandhi
If nobody took them seriously then people wouldn't be steady striving to get to their level. If you think about the parallel between white and black societies, the white elite keep the masses at bay by selling them the dream that one day, they can be just like them socially, even though its a lie.

If they have done nothing for black people, who has been responsible for the advancements of black people in America? What significant advancements do you think we as a people have made?

I think every society has an elite class, why expect different from black folks?