Ann Coulter been reading The Coli. Exposes Black Lives Matter

Gravity

Banned
Daps
As opposed to a closed racist White supremacist? So just because somebody hides being a White supremacist like some of the White people that might be supporting BLM; that would mean something different?

Just because somebody smiles in your face that doesn't mean that they like you; they can hate you just as much as the person that curses you out, except the smiler is more dangerous because they gained your trust.
What the fukk are you talking about? When did I say that because someone smiles in your face means that they like you?
:mjlol:Thats not what I asked. What have BLM done personally that disrupts your everyday life?
As for that other bullshyt, yall muthafukkas gotta realize there are gay folks in our community. You cant exclude them. Still not seeing how they disrupting the nuclear family with some damn tweets and hashtags:pachaha:
I just told you why I and others oppose BLM. Either argue against what we're saying or just shut the fukk up.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
They haven't increased awareness :stopitslime:

What black folks didn't know about the fukked up things the cops were doing but know now because of BLM?:why:

Will y'all :cape:ass nikkas just "come out"(pun intended) and say you are part of the organization :heh:
thats one talking point that pisses me off, they have not done one thing that raised awareness or changed anything.. nikkas BEEN knew what it was

a cop kills a black man and it goes viral long before "the blm organization" gets their hands on it and makes it about them.. if anything they take these situations and use it to further themselves individually

ill never forget how protests about a black man getting killed(dont remember which one) turned into a deray photo shoot and a #freederay hashtag on twitter

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What the fukk are you talking about? When did I say that because someone smiles in your face means that they like you?

You are the one that made the asinine point of "open White supremacist." And how people should be ashamed for supporting her, blah, blah, blah.

I am asking you whether it made a difference if a White supremacist is open or closed? So if BLM had closed White supremacist; would that be o.k.?

Me, myself; I would rather have a supremacist that is growling at me rather than the one that is smiling at me, but your statement implies that it makes a difference.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Me personally I dont have a problem with gay people or gay people leading an organization but when theyre there simply to shyt on straight men it becomes a problem

They opened up the floodgates for people on twitter to spout that "cishet toxic masculinity problematic blah blah blah" bullshyt about straight black men all day

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Why would she break code like that?
:ohhh:
Either way, nothing good can come of it. Cacs that are insightful enough to make that distinction are dangerous & insidious.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
You are the one that made the asinine point of "open White supremacist." And how people should be ashamed for supporting her, blah, blah, blah.
And what is your problem with me calling out posters here for supporting or talking favorably about an open white supremacist? My here's nothing asinine about acknowledging that she's an open white supremacist. Take the thong out and stop looking for shyt to cry about

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
And what is your problem with me calling out posters here for supporting or talking favorably about an open white supremacist? My here's nothing asinine about acknowledging that she's an open white supremacist. Take the thong out and stop looking for shyt to cry about

I just find it weird seeing somebody write something about open White Supremacist, while completely ignoring that closed White Supremacist are even worse and are the ones doing the actual damage to Black people. Those closed White Supremacists are the ones on the police department that the BLM folks are complaining about. The closed White Supremacists are the prosecutors, judges, business people and politicians. Your statement implies that you are fine with the closed ones; it is the open ones that you have issues with. Maybe you just didn't think through the implication of your statement or you didn't mean it the way you wrote it. I don't know.

Btw, I don't know what a thong is, but I don't need to know all the specifics of what you and your boyfriend do.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I just find it weird seeing somebody write something about open White Supremacist, while completely ignoring that closed White Supremacist are even worse
I didn't ignore anything. Ann Coulter is an open white supremacist and that's what I called her. Take the rest of that shyt somewhere else because it doesn't have anything to do with what I've said here.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't ignore anything. Ann Coulter is an open white supremacist and that's what I called her. Take the rest of that shyt somewhere else because it doesn't have anything to do with what I've said here.

Oh I got it now. And that is why these conversations and so called Civil Rights movements are so superficial.

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
BLM has increased awareness around police brutality, and has also exposed the racism of many white people in America.

As an educator, the biggest impact I have seen is my high school students who are from impoverished communities and broken families saying it and actually starting to believe that their life actually matters. You would be surprised how low the self esteem is for a number of our children, because they have been conditioned to believe their life is insignificant outside of material gains.

So yeah, it hasn't changed legal shyt, but it has made a very significant impact on our culture. And not necessarily in a bad way.

"Raised awareness"
So they've done nothing we can actually do something with
:francis:

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
All that sounds good to a stupid nikka.

Everything you said about this site is true.

But does not change the fact that BLM is funded by a cac billionaire.

Fronted by black lesbians and gays.

And has the endgame of "disrupting the Western nuclear family structure."

Who said I had a problem with the latter two? :mjgrin:

RG0BS1U.gif

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
F Ann Coulter, but what she said came across as more of a defense of BLM, rather than an assault on BLM. Alot of Rt-wingers are probably furious at her right now, off the strength of that tweet. They're so hell-bent on painting BLM as a terrorist organization. And Ann Coulter is setting them straight...

:manny:
She might be one of the few racist Cacs who can pick up on the difference between this type of energy :
deray_openerx7550d.jpg

and that type of energy:
gavin.png