Ann Coulter been reading The Coli. Exposes Black Lives Matter

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
I don't know. Maybe he has some stats that we have not seen yet. I will note that he didn't just say "alarming rate." He wrote "significantly alarming" rate.

He basically just said that Black men are animals and we are just walking around beating the shyt out of and raping Black women. And we are supposedly doing that at a far higher rate than any of group of men. He wrote that even though the FBI crime stats show that White men commit the most rapes and assaults by a wide margin.

Table 43
Table 43
Table 43
Driving Under the Influence: Whites: 84%, Blacks: 12.5%
Drunkenness: Whites: 81%, Blacks 16%
:ohhh:
Those are shocking numbers when you consider that Blacks are under heavier police monitoring & surveillance.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Historically speaking about the boule, talented tenth, and those of that legacy. And while that eliteness is classist in nature, it still has historically done a lot for black folks.

4 random things influenced by the elites-
Harlem Renaissance
MLK
Freedom Summer of 64
NAACP

The NAACP was founded and funded by cacs. That's a white organization.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Those are shocking numbers when you consider that Blacks are under heavier police monitoring & surveillance.

Not really. Whites use and sell the vast majority of the drugs in this country but we're the ones getting lifetime sentences.

And if black men were driving drunk as much as cacs, that should would be a mandatory 10 year sentence on your first offense.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Totally off topic:

One of these days y'all dudes are going to learn that modern police departments were not created to help Black people; they were created to control and harass Black people. The modern police departments were created in the 1700's in South Carolina from paddy rollers, night watches and slave patrols; whose only job was to capture slaves that had run away and attack Black men that they thought were too uppity.

Seriously. I am not joking. Broke bum ass White men went from being hobos and overseers to police officers literally overnight. Their job is to harass Black people. Think about it; Police departments all over America hate BLM. They are literally fighting against a group that says that a Black life matters.

Cops will literally walk right by a White man that is committing a rape to arrest a Black that jay walked. Look at the stats showing the number of thefts and embezzlments that White people commit, yet the propaganda pushed by the police and media has the public believing that the Black man is a thief.

A Brief History of Slavery and the Origins of American Policing | Police Studies Online
Slave patrol - Wikipedia
Policing and Oppression Have Long Gone Together
Office of Research: Research In Review: Features: Slavery's Police
A heritage of hatred, brutality, treason, terrorism & lies

Last edited:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
The NAACP was founded and funded by cacs. That's a white organization.
Breh are you serious, so now DuBois wasn't a founding member? In some of you all's quest to be ultra pro-black, you would throw all of our history in the trash.

But then again, most of the people I see minimizing black achievements on this board are not African-American, so Ill let y'all cook :mjpls:

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Breh are you serious, so now DuBois wasn't a founding member? In some of you all's quest to be ultra pro-black, you would throw all of our history in the trash.

But then again, most of the people I see minimizing black achievements on this board are not African-American, so Ill let y'all cook :mjpls:

No he wasn't and you should do some research about who started that organization. The organization Du Bois started was called the Niagra Movement (1905). After they started getting shyt popping whites came together and co-opted their movement and started the NAACP(1909). Which is why other than DuBois, all the NAACP leadership were white and the NAACP didn't have its first black president until 1975.

And fyi this cac was the previous president :mjpls:

ben_jealous.jpg

Last edited:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Not he wasn't and you should do some research about who started that organization. The organization Du Bois started was called the Niagra Movement. After they started getting shyt popping whites came together and co-opted their movement and started the NAACP. Which is why other than DuBois, all the NAACP leadership were white and the NAACP didn't have its first black president until 1975.

And fyi this cac was the previous president :mjpls:

ben_jealous.jpg
I feel you. For what it's worth, most people associate the NAACP more with James W. Johnson and Thurgood Marshall and the likes rather than whites. And they did a lot in pushing for an end to Jim Crow. And also Ben Jealous is mixed.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I feel you. For what it's worth, most people associate the NAACP more with James W. Johnson and Thurgood Marshall and the likes rather than whites. And they did a lot in pushing for an end to Jim Crow. And also Ben Jealous is mixed.

That's because most people don't know history. They also associate the Civil Rights Movement as being 100% non violent when that was the furthest from the truth.

Whites have always co-opted black movement, going all the way back to slavery. When Fredrick Douglas started going around the world talking about the evils of slavery, white abolitionists co-opted his movement and told him he shouldn't speak about what he went through, they should speak for him. And they did the same thing in our time when they co-opted the BLM movement.

So like I said the NAACP, was founded and funded by white people. It's not a black organization on any level.

And Ben Jealous is a cac. He's getting his Shaun King/Rachel Dolezal on

Last edited:

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
BLM didn't expose shyt, camera phones and social media did that.

So basically they've accomplished nothing.
Idk why niccas love spouting that shyt to big up BLM as if it had any typa tangible benefits for us a whole :mjlol:

But symbolism will alleviate our issues right :mjgrin:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
All that sounds good to a stupid nikka.

Everything you said about this site is true.

But does not change the fact that BLM is funded by a cac billionaire.

Fronted by black lesbians and gays.

And has the endgame of "disrupting the Western nuclear family structure."

Who said I had a problem with the latter two? :mjgrin:

:what: @Thomas What problem do you have with the traditional Family?

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Remember when Deray and Netta started getting called out on twitter for not doing what they were supposed to do with money donated to BLM and then they denied having any affiliation with BLM:mjlol:
Yo does anyone have those tweets where he said thst