Ann Coulter been reading The Coli. Exposes Black Lives Matter

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
:deadrose: The Coli is one of the most incredible sites I've ever been on, you've got fake-militants who think BLM is some conspiracy group trying to take over other Black movements by implementing the "gay agenda," all being full of men over the age of 18 who follow every word of Tariq Nasheed, Umar Johnson and a host of other losers using Arabic and Egyptian names to gain clout with dustheads who think they're the second coming of Malcolm X, full of Black men who hate Black woman and love White women who they call "PAWGs," 1/2 this forum is agnostic and atheist but they run to the Bible when then need to be transphobic or homophobic, there's a section of this site that adores Trump, hates Mexicans, hates "feminists," is damn-near about to militarise over the 4% of Black women who date White men, and now you have people caping for Ann Coulter because she shyts on a Black-led and run organization that has continued to work against police brutality, mass-incarcertation, Black LGBT homelessness, meanwhile all these 6-cert, 6-business dorks sit at home and beat it to Sara Jay videos :mjgrin:
I need to write a goddamn research paper on this site, its simply incredible :mjgrin:
Everyone who dap this just got played by one of these battymen Coulter was talking about :russ:

horizon

Veteran
Daps
It's weird how Conservative TLR is....specifically TLR. They're Black Conservatives who hate White Conservatives, but will agree with some talking points of White Conservatives, only if those White Conservatives are attacking Black Liberals and White Liberals.
It's called being "brogressive"

It's what happens when straight men are only progressive on issues that straight men face and everyone else can get all the fukk the way to the back of the line

Last edited:

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
It's weird how Conservative TLR is....specifically TLR. They're Black Conservatives who hate White Conservatives, but will agree with some talking points of White Conservatives, only if those White Conservatives are attacking Black Liberals and White Liberals.

"Conservative" and "liberal" are European constructs for European power. That has nothing to do with anything tangible for black folks

While an organizing collaborative group I'm apart of and BLM were outside the office of the Cleveland prosecutor who chose not to prosecute the officer responsible for the murder of Tamir Rice, all you dorks were busy online lusting after "PAWGs."
The same when we were in Washington after Michael Brown.
If I don't see you dorks in the field putting in work, y'all nikkas don't know shyt to me :yeshrug::mjlol:

What has the bold text amount to for those like Tamir Rice, Mike Brown or any other victim killed by the state sanctioned race soldiers actually receiving justice? What you do specify as "putting in work" exactly?

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
@Thomas Imagine if black people in the 1880's getting mad that Julius Rosenwald, another Jew, was funding the materials to build 5000 black schools in the south? Do you think they would gloss over the many schools being built, and point him out as a racist bigot who discriminated in his business practices?

Long story short, that George Soros boogeyman bs is conservative propaganda. It is easier to say that one man has nefarious plans than it is to say that thousands of black people are disgusted with the condition of the black person in America.

We can't all follow the same path to liberation, and if feminists and queer folks feel more comfortable organizing amongst themselves outside of people who don't see them as equals, more power to them. rather them do that then be unhappy, unheard, and ultimately divisive in a movement that they feel does not fully represent them.

fukk Ann Coulter, she throwing shade at multiple identities with that tweet, but nikkas in here like "at least she aint talking about us this time!:krs:"

:martin:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
"Conservative" and "liberal" are European constructs for European power. That has nothing to do with anything tangible for black folks

What has the bold text amount to for those like Tamir Rice, Mike Brown or any other victim killed by the state sanctioned race soldiers actually receiving justice? What you do specify as "putting in work" exactly?
BLM has increased awareness around police brutality, and has also exposed the racism of many white people in America.

As an educator, the biggest impact I have seen is my high school students who are from impoverished communities and broken families saying it and actually starting to believe that their life actually matters. You would be surprised how low the self esteem is for a number of our children, because they have been conditioned to believe their life is insignificant outside of material gains.

So yeah, it hasn't changed legal shyt, but it has made a very significant impact on our culture. And not necessarily in a bad way.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
BLM has increased awareness around police brutality, and has also exposed the racism of many white people in America.

As an educator, the biggest impact I have seen is my high school students who are from impoverished communities and broken families saying it and actually starting to believe that their life actually matters. You would be surprised how low the self esteem is for a number of our children, because they have been conditioned to believe their life is insignificant outside of material gains.

So yeah, it hasn't changed legal shyt, but it has made a very significant impact on our culture. And not necessarily in a bad way.
They haven't increased awareness :stopitslime:

What black folks didn't know about the fukked up things the cops were doing but know now because of BLM?:why:

Will y'all :cape:ass nikkas just "come out"(pun intended) and say you are part of the organization :heh: