Reppin
NULL
Unless he is JJ from Good Times...

JJ-and-Ann-Coulter.jpg

I didn't know they were dating. :deadmanny: Dude has :takedat: in that pic

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:deadrose: The Coli is one of the most incredible sites I've ever been on, you've got fake-militants who think BLM is some conspiracy group trying to take over other Black movements by implementing the "gay agenda," all being full of men over the age of 18 who follow every word of Tariq Nasheed, Umar Johnson and a host of other losers using Arabic and Egyptian names to gain clout with dustheads who think they're the second coming of Malcolm X, full of Black men who hate Black woman and love White women who they call "PAWGs," 1/2 this forum is agnostic and atheist but they run to the Bible when then need to be transphobic or homophobic, there's a section of this site that adores Trump, hates Mexicans, hates "feminists," is damn-near about to militarise over the 4% of Black women who date White men, and now you have people caping for Ann Coulter because she shyts on a Black-led and run organization that has continued to work against police brutality, mass-incarcertation, Black LGBT homelessness, meanwhile all these 6-cert, 6-business dorks sit at home and beat it to Sara Jay videos :mjgrin:
I need to right a goddamn research paper on this site, its simply incredible :mjgrin:

Your contrarian troll shtick is getting old :camby:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:francis:
Which one of you coli brehs knockin down Ann Coulter racist, thirsty ass
what's funny is ann dates blacks and muslims dudes.. google it

look at her timeline though and all she does is talk shyt about blacks and muslims tho

if it was 1675, she'd be that slave master wife who was ducking off to fukk the nikkas in the middle of the night :pachaha:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
I don't do social media or search. Cliffs ...
she's basically the top white conservative female talking head.... basically the female rush Limbaugh... except she fukks nikkas

she not nothing special but she looks like she got the crazy head game..that soccer mom cheating with the young breh head
you see how long that neck is... bytch got that brontosaurus neck

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
:deadrose: The Coli is one of the most incredible sites I've ever been on, you've got fake-militants who think BLM is some conspiracy group trying to take over other Black movements by implementing the "gay agenda," all being full of men over the age of 18 who follow every word of Tariq Nasheed, Umar Johnson and a host of other losers using Arabic and Egyptian names to gain clout with dustheads who think they're the second coming of Malcolm X, full of Black men who hate Black woman and love White women who they call "PAWGs," 1/2 this forum is agnostic and atheist but they run to the Bible when then need to be transphobic or homophobic, there's a section of this site that adores Trump, hates Mexicans, hates "feminists," is damn-near about to militarise over the 4% of Black women who date White men, and now you have people caping for Ann Coulter because she shyts on a Black-led and run organization that has continued to work against police brutality, mass-incarcertation, Black LGBT homelessness, meanwhile all these 6-cert, 6-business dorks sit at home and beat it to Sara Jay videos :mjgrin:
I need to right a goddamn research paper on this site, its simply incredible :mjgrin:
:picard:

that might be the most complete breakdown of the locker room that i've seen in coli history

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps

All that sounds good to a stupid nikka.

Everything you said about this site is true.

But does not change the fact that BLM is funded by a cac billionaire.

Fronted by black lesbians and gays.

And has the endgame of "disrupting the Western nuclear family structure."

AintNoCrampInYaMouthTho

Her: I'm On My Monthly :Wakaokay: Your Mouth Not
Daps
:mjlol: Im still not seeing BLM as no damn threat some folks on the coli making it out to be.. What the hell have BLM done personally to affect anybody lives on here??

Gravity

Banned
Daps
It's weird how Conservative TLR is....specifically TLR. They're Black Conservatives who hate White Conservatives, but will agree with some talking points of White Conservatives, only if those White Conservatives are attacking Black Liberals and White Liberals.
It's not weird at all it makes perfect sense. Conservatism is a philosophy or ideology. White conservatives are racists who often openly hate blacks tho. So just because blacks don't like white conservatives doesn't mean that we disagree with conservative philosophies and principles.
This is why liberalism should be rejected. It produces bytchmade passive aggressive "men" like this who exude femininity. There's no point to this post other than to indirectly insult those who you don't agree with without intelligently challenging their opinions.
:mjlol: Im still not seeing BLM as no damn threat some folks on the coli making it out to be.. What the hell have BLM done personally to affect anybody lives on here??
They're pushing a gay agenda which some people see as a threat to our community. They're literally aiming to continue the disruption of the nuclear family structure. Plenty of posters have made this point, how stupid do you have to be not to understand?

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Damn I should start following her. Everyone in the alt-right media is calling it a BLMKidnapping. They've all lost their fukking minds.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
:cape:For fakkits brehs

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Soros is funding it so it's not black led, why are you so defensive about this? Are you a faq?
While an organizing collaborative group I'm apart of and BLM were outside the office of the Cleveland prosecutor who chose not to prosecute the officer responsible for the murder of Tamir Rice, all you dorks were busy online lusting after "PAWGs."
The same when we were in Washington after Michael Brown.
If I don't see you dorks in the field putting in work, y'all nikkas don't know shyt to me :yeshrug::mjlol:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All that sounds good to a stupid nikka.

Everything you said about this site is true.

But does not change the fact that BLM is funded by a cac billionaire.

Fronted by black lesbians and gays.

And has the endgame of "disrupting the Western nuclear family structure.
"
Who said I had a problem with the latter two? :mjgrin:

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
While an organizing collaborative group I'm apart of and BLM were outside the office of the Cleveland prosecutor who chose not to prosecute the officer responsible for the murder of Tamir Rice, all you dorks were busy online lusting after "PAWGs."
The same when we were in Washington after Michael Brown.
If I don't see you dorks in the field putting in work, y'all nikkas don't know shyt to me :yeshrug::mjlol:
How would you even know if you see us when you don't actually know us :dwillhuh:

You're not even making any sense.

Shut your fruity ass up.

You sounding just like these shae butter twitter fakkits:pachaha:

Last edited: