Ann Coulter been reading The Coli. Exposes Black Lives Matter

Jimi Swagger

I say whatever I think should be said
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Turtle Island to DXB
:deadrose: The Coli is one of the most incredible sites I've ever been on, you've got fake-militants who think BLM is some conspiracy group trying to take over other Black movements by implementing the "gay agenda," all being full of men over the age of 18 who follow every word of Tariq Nasheed, Umar Johnson and a host of other losers using Arabic and Egyptian names to gain clout with dustheads who think they're the second coming of Malcolm X, full of Black men who hate Black woman and love White women who they call "PAWGs," 1/2 this forum is agnostic and atheist but they run to the Bible when then need to be transphobic or homophobic, there's a section of this site that adores Trump, hates Mexicans, hates "feminists," is damn-near about to militarise over the 4% of Black women who date White men, and now you have people caping for Ann Coulter because she shyts on a Black-led and run organization that has continued to work against police brutality, mass-incarcertation, Black LGBT homelessness, meanwhile all these 6-cert, 6-business dorks sit at home and beat it to Sara Jay videos :mjgrin:
I need to right a goddamn research paper on this site, its simply incredible :mjgrin:

Black folk are dynamic people...don't forget the those crazy wrestling fans in TSC. Hoteps, Swirlers, Blipsters, Nerds, Buppies, D-boys and the mentally ill - a one stop shop and amazing.

OP: Ann is just a shock jock pundit and has been that way since college. That Boondocks parody was hilarious.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
didn't read this garbage thread (no offence to OP but it's ann coulter related)

but when people gonna learn it's not ONLY black lives matter... it's black lives matter TOO

it ain't that hard people

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
:francis:
Which one of you coli brehs knockin down Ann Coulter racist, thirsty ass
:lupe:was i not suppose to?

I had to do it to plant these facts in her mind. she's working for us now and she don't een know it:myman:

if it's any consolation, her pxssy was trash:flabbynsick:

Whooty Chaser

#PAWGSET
Daps
JJ-and-Ann-Coulter-2.jpg

Step your pawg game up Jimmie :scust:

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
:deadrose: The Coli is one of the most incredible sites I've ever been on, you've got fake-militants who think BLM is some conspiracy group trying to take over other Black movements by implementing the "gay agenda," all being full of men over the age of 18 who follow every word of Tariq Nasheed, Umar Johnson and a host of other losers using Arabic and Egyptian names to gain clout with dustheads who think they're the second coming of Malcolm X, full of Black men who hate Black woman and love White women who they call "PAWGs," 1/2 this forum is agnostic and atheist but they run to the Bible when then need to be transphobic or homophobic, there's a section of this site that adores Trump, hates Mexicans, hates "feminists," is damn-near about to militarise over the 4% of Black women who date White men, and now you have people caping for Ann Coulter because she shyts on a Black-led and run organization that has continued to work against police brutality, mass-incarcertation, Black LGBT homelessness, meanwhile all these 6-cert, 6-business dorks sit at home and beat it to Sara Jay videos :mjgrin:
I need to right a goddamn research paper on this site, its simply incredible :mjgrin:

:dead:@ the bold

Last edited:

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc

:mindblown:BLM is full of chi chi mon BS :scust:, real nggz ain't messn wth that , real nggz don't accept that PERIOD, so get :camby:with that b

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
fukk that Nazi bytch. I guarantee she gets no dikk, has no friends and is what Tomi Lahren will become if she keeps on the same path. Yall in here giggling at this shyt and she would love to see you all trending on twitter after being killed by police. :stopitslime:
F Ann Coulter, but what she said came across as more of a defense of BLM, rather than an assault on BLM. Alot of Rt-wingers are probably furious at her right now, off the strength of that tweet. They're so hell-bent on painting BLM as a terrorist organization. And Ann Coulter is setting them straight...

:manny:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:hhh: Make sure you get the right "write" first before you start that paper :mjgrin:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
It's weird how Conservative TLR is....specifically TLR. They're Black Conservatives who hate White Conservatives, but will agree with some talking points of White Conservatives, only if those White Conservatives are attacking Black Liberals and White Liberals.