Ann Coulter been reading The Coli. Exposes Black Lives Matter

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:deadrose: The Coli is one of the most incredible sites I've ever been on, you've got fake-militants who think BLM is some conspiracy group trying to take over other Black movements by implementing the "gay agenda," all being full of men over the age of 18 who follow every word of Tariq Nasheed, Umar Johnson and a host of other losers using Arabic and Egyptian names to gain clout with dustheads who think they're the second coming of Malcolm X, full of Black men who hate Black woman and love White women who they call "PAWGs," 1/2 this forum is agnostic and atheist but they run to the Bible when then need to be transphobic or homophobic, there's a section of this site that adores Trump, hates Mexicans, hates "feminists," is damn-near about to militarise over the 4% of Black women who date White men, and now you have people caping for Ann Coulter because she shyts on a Black-led and run organization that has continued to work against police brutality, mass-incarcertation, Black LGBT homelessness, meanwhile all these 6-cert, 6-business dorks sit at home and beat it to Sara Jay videos :mjgrin:
I need to write a goddamn research paper on this site, its simply incredible :mjgrin:

Last edited:

Bootzilla

Direct from the chocolate milkyway
Daps
Reppin
Hampton va
Unless he is JJ from Good Times...

walker_coulter.jpg

tv-land-icon-awards-2016_5207516.jpg

JJ-and-Ann-Coulter.jpg
In the last pic JJ literally got tha :takedat: face.
Bet she can't season chicken though:sas2:

One

Moreese Bickham with the pistol
Daps
"Ann coulter exposes Black Lives Matter"
nikkas in here really making a case for this broad, talking about the "good things" ann coulter has said,
OwE0Q_s-200x150.gif

I don't know what the fukk ya'll on. I really do not.
Shout out to the nikkas that held it down. You other c00ns have exposed yourselves. Again.:snoop:

Adidacs

All Star
Daps
14 was for how many days until obama leaves office, apparently she didn't do it for 15, 16, 17 etc. but has done it in the past

troll for attention it looks like

in other news did y'all see montel williams crying saying the teens deserve life in prison no parole :mjlol: wtf what a dumbass

bet dub he would not say this shyt if it was whites beating a black kid up, probably wouldn't even comment

the shyt these nikkas do to appease is wild