Anime Talk: Who wins in a battle,The Espada led by Aizen or the uchiha‘s led by Madara?

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Breh actually tried to use Rep as an argument, then proceeded to fail miserably at that. :skip:
my comment on rep had more to do with those on OBD

but okay sure lets say if I am applying it to yall.

you all are still proving my point. no facts having Bleach fans
"ninjas can see through it"

breh, shinji was one of the best illusory captains out there and aizen washed him 3 times free. tosen can literally hop in a pocket dimension whenever he wants, and was blind, and was still on aizen's dikk til the end. even the actual ability itself isn't the entirety of it - when ulq was popping shyt in ichigo's face he told him that even ichigo and all his friends, people who'd never seen the ability, ALL thought orihime was a traitor :mjlol: its levels to this shyt

and again, if you don't own your powers like no one in naruto does, then they ain't yours and that shyt gets severed.

read the manga then :mjgrin: not my fault you want to believe in chakra when bleach's bullshyt means people vaporized for eye contact

get you a nice site and check 618
tenor.gif

just say it fam, cause its clear as day that you guys dont

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Still no proof:russell:

Show me calcs, and feats not walls of text fam
don't get mad because we laughing at the absurdity of all this and you trying to catch up

chakra doesn't do this kinda shyt

jdQKCZv.png

S7vDUOH.gif

:mjlol:

you prove that madara's power ain't on loan from an alien or prove that chakra EVER turns steel into butter and raw energy into wind or vice versa. lets see it since you got time :mjgrin:

Anhur

All Star
Daps
the proof is shyt that's common sense to anyone who's ever seen both and remained impartial.

Madara doesn't even own his own powers. No one in the Narutoverse does.

And what power he does have is not A) Passively protecting him on anything close to the level of even low/mid tier characters in bleach B) causing normal humans and physical objects to straight up stop existing in his presence C) stopping him from dying

People want to play the ten tails game with Madara, okay. The Hyogoku with Aizen is the philosophers stone on top of the infinity gauntlet. Madara gets strong - Aizen is out creating not just life but top tier sentient beings out nothing but whim. Its not on the same level. The fact that Chakra alone doesn't stand against Spirtual Pressure as an energy source kills most shyt straight up.

Bleach has gone on numerous times showing that if you're not strong enough, you legit *can't* cut people at all. That was the Ichigo/Kenpachi fight and it gets repeated on and on again. Chakra doesn't work like that in any context.
Brehs don't understand Chakra at all. Did you know that Kaguya (ten tails inside Madara) was able to create multiple dimensions with stars and galaxies? That's far above anything Aizen achieved.
You're also implying that Madara that could destroy planets move faster than light can't hurt Aizen? Come on breh. Madara has abilities that disintegrate objects if they touch them and another attack that can cut anything.. Aizen can't block that.
"ninjas can see through it"

breh, shinji was one of the best illusory captains out there and aizen washed him 3 times free. tosen can literally hop in a pocket dimension whenever he wants, and was blind, and was still on aizen's dikk til the end. even the actual ability itself isn't the entirety of it - when ulq was popping shyt in ichigo's face he told him that even ichigo and all his friends, people who'd never seen the ability, ALL thought orihime was a traitor :mjlol: its levels to this shyt

and again, if you don't own your powers like no one in naruto does, then they ain't yours and that shyt gets severed.

read the manga then :mjgrin: not my fault you want to believe in chakra when bleach's bullshyt means people vaporized for eye contact

get you a nice site and check 618
Madara essentially has an infinite amount of chakra. :stopitslime:
Madara's eyes aren't the same as Tosen or other people in Bleach. Not only that he has two fail-safes if Aizen's weak hypnosis actually works (Limbo and Sixth Path senses). Aizen's ability ONLY WORKS ON THE 5 SENSES.
Limbos are completely immune to attacks and are completely undetectable. Aizen's spiritual pressure can't vapourize Orihime, Chad, or Uruyu. That means Madara would definitely be fine. :umad:

Madara defeats all those scrubs easily.

Fighting people that are stronger and faster then the strongest and fastest person in your own universe isn't enough proof for you:ld:

Madara is faster than light and Sasuke is a teleporter who's also faster than light. There is also that possibility that Madara is also a teleporter due to his third eye.

Madara has shown that he's able to destroy planets and Sasuke is stronger than someone who could cut the moon in half so I don't know where you're getting your information from.

Madara washes them by himself and with Sasuke, Obito (also light speed), and Itachi (master illusionist) this is overkill.:youngsabo:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Brehs don't understand Chakra at all. Did you know that Kaguya (ten tails inside Madara) was able to create multiple dimensions with stars and galaxies? That's far above anything Aizen achieved.
You're also implying that Madara that could destroy planets move faster than light can't hurt Aizen? Come on breh. Madara has abilities that disintegrate objects if they touch them and another attack that can cut anything.. Aizen can't block that.

Madara's eyes aren't the same as Tosen or other people in Bleach. Not only that he has two fail-safes if Aizen's weak hypnosis actually works (Limbo and Sixth Path senses). Aizen's ability ONLY WORKS ON THE 5 SENSES.
Limbos are completely immune to attacks and are completely undetectable. Aizen's spiritual pressure can't vapourize Orihime, Chad, or Uruyu. That means Madara would definitely be fine. :umad:

Madara is faster than light and Sasuke is a teleporter who's also faster than light. There is also that possibility that Madara is also a teleporter due to his third eye.

Madara has shown that he's able to destroy planets and Sasuke is stronger than someone who could cut the moon in half so I don't know where you're getting your information from.

Madara washes them by himself and with Sasuke, Obito (also light speed), and Itachi (master illusionist) this is overkill.:youngsabo:
Madara's power comes from a fukking alien :dead: power sources get severed every day b

You talking about vaporizing people on contact, I'm not saying that it blows up anyone that's been gifted some power - I'm saying that Chakra NEVER does that to anyone. Its an entire different power scale. All that undefeatable shyt is undefeatable against other chakra users. We past that :camby:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Fighting people that are stronger and faster then the strongest and fastest person in your own universe isn't enough proof for you:ld:
Look I will say this, if yall nikkas Enjoy this type of shyt, yall doing it all wrong.

back when I use to lurk OBD on boring nights, and had nothing else to do. so I came across threads like these
they had a coherent way of arguing and showing what verse was stronger than the other

this here yall doing aint working. espescially if you guys are trying to convince someone like me "Bleach is >>>> than naruto"

because i know damn well off of calcs and facts Naruto >>>>> Bleach and OBD backs this up with proof.

don't get mad because we laughing at the absurdity of all this and you trying to catch up

chakra doesn't do this kinda shyt

jdQKCZv.png

S7vDUOH.gif

:mjlol:

you prove that madara's power ain't on loan from an alien or prove that chakra EVER turns steel into butter and raw energy into wind or vice versa. lets see it since you got time :mjgrin:
bruh, this post proves nothing. :mjlol:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

If they light speed then what is Gai?
You sound like you only watched the anime, what chapter did this dude destroy a planet?

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Look I will say this, if yall nikkas Enjoy this type of shyt, yall doing it all wrong.

back when I use to lurk OBD on boring nights, and had nothing else to do. so I came across threads like these
they had a coherent way of arguing and showing what verse was stronger than the other

this here yall doing aint working. espescially if you guys are trying to convince someone like me "Bleach is >>>> than naruto"

because i know damn well off of calcs and facts Naruto >>>>> Bleach and OBD backs this up with proof.

bruh, this post proves nothing. :mjlol:
Only proves you don't want to hold that :manny: chakra never says "i got so much, you don't get to touch me"

if it does, show it ever works on a level where it makes matter stop acting like matter - passively

edit: also, this ain't like american comics because you can establish out the gate what cosmic and earthly powers are. this dude keeps talking about planets when they almost never fight on planets in bleach anyways. hueco mundo is a realm and the people who turn the lights on and off are the same ones skipping between spots like asgardians.

power sources matter

Last edited:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

This ain't ODB or whatever, Im going off the basis that people have read and understood both bodies of work.
Well then how about you post some proof :manny:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
This ain't ODB or whatever, Im going off the basis that people have read and understood both bodies of work.

Well then how about you post some proof :manny:
read the Naruto and saskue vs bleach verse I posted

they actually breakdown how those two alone can beat bleach via speed, sealing jutsus for Ychwach, Destructive capacity

plus they have a respect forums and threads last I checked

go to town:myman:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

they actually breakdown how those two alone can beat bleach via speed, sealing jutsus for Ychwach, Destructive capacity

but no comment on the inherent limitations of chakra as a power source :jbhmm:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

Im but that thread made no sense to me. All I read was people arguing using terms I never seen before :manny:

Anhur

All Star
Daps
Madara's power comes from a fukking alien :dead: power sources get severed every day b

You talking about vaporizing people on contact, I'm not saying that it blows up anyone that's been gifted some power - I'm saying that Chakra NEVER does that to anyone. Its an entire different power scale. All that undefeatable shyt is undefeatable against other chakra users. We past that :camby:
Just because chakra by itself doesn't disintegrate people that don't mean that it's weaker. God Ki by itself in DBS never disintegrated anyone and Goku could easily destroy a universe.

If they light speed then what is Gai?
You sound like you only watched the anime, what chapter did this dude destroy a planet?
Night Guy is light speed and Madara reacted to him. He decided to take the attack head on to test his durability. Madara with 3 eyes and Sasuke are way faster than Night Guy. Madara's power multiplied when he got his other eyes and Sasuke is a teleporter that was slicing and dicing one-eyed Madara and he became even stronger in the future.

Someone weaker than Madara cut the moon in half and in that same movie 100 normal ninjas channelled their chakra to destroy the moon. Madara definitely has more chakra than hundreds and thousands of ninjas.
Moreover, when Madara used infinite Tsukuyomi and a wood style jutsu and both jutsus encompassed the entire planet without exerting himself.

What sense sensed reiatsu? And is it part of the 5 senses? Because if it isn't, then Complete Hypnosis shouldn't have worked as well as it did.
Remember when Aizen stabbed Yamamoto and he said that "I can sense it is the real you" but that weird Arrancar saved Aizen.
yamamoto_vs_aizen_03_by_skyzerx-d30s2cp.jpg
4211372-3578561817-30261.jpg

Madara's senses are way better than the reapers. He could sense what's going on in other dimensions. That's why Aizen can never trick Madara.

Last edited:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Usually when someone wants "proof", you hand them the source material for receipts and KIM. There is no higher authority than it's creators but somehow this man wants random 3rd Party "calculations" based off a random message board. :francis:

So one side sticks with the creators of the content in question and the other with IGN, TMZ, WorldStar forums.:patrice:

:russ: