Anime Talk: Who wins in a battle,The Espada led by Aizen or the uchiha‘s led by Madara?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Brehs are forgetting who Madara is. I repeat he washes all of Aizen's team by himself. Unlike Aizen, Madara has shown the ability to destroy planets easily. He used infinite Tsukuyomi and made a giant tree that encompasses the entire planet as well

as making meteors that were larger than the meteor that wiped out the dinosaurs and he even called his meteors raindrops. Madara is also way faster than Aizen and his weak hypnosis ability is laughable compared to Infinite Tsukuyomi.

Aizen has no answer to Limbo. How can he defeat someone he can't touch or see? Aizen can't defend himself from Madara's TSBs that disintegrate anything they touch and nullify all attacks making them the best offence and defence.
Either you haven't read Bleach or you just infatuated with Naruto. Let me put it plainly so you can understand...Aizen lives in multiple planes of existence and is a thousand plus year old death god.....A DEATH GOD. He makes Madaras when he's bored and throws them away when he's tired of them. Didnt he almost die from Gui opening up the 8 gates on his ass? A cat that knew no ninjutsu and whipped him with straight hands and feet. Where was Limbo when he needed it then? And you think Aizen would have a hard time.:mjlol:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Umm no. Yhwach specifically states that war potentials have infinite potential due to their latent power. It’s why Yama wasn’t one. Kenpachi sliced a meteor that was much bigger than the one Madara summoned with a single hit and he barely tried.

Gremmy ain’t gonna have those issues with Madara? Downplaying One Piece? Are you high?

Donflamingo wasn’t faster than Gear 4th Light and you think that Law is gonna do anything to fukking Barragan or Stark? How?

Do you know who Soi Fon is? She’s faster than anything in One Piece and you think Law can do anything to her? Law gets turned into ash by standing near Stark who was so powerful that he literally kills hollows by just being near them.

Except Limbo clones have to return to the body and can’t stay out infinitely so when Gremmy says “No more Madara” or throws Madara into space, something he does in character, Madara is screwed.

Gremmy creates multiple clones of himself. Askin instantly analyzes Madara’s chakra and becomes invincible to anything with his energy in it, no matter how powerful it is. He can’t even touch Lille or defend himself against serious Lille. Gerard keeps regenerating and getting more powerful until he’s just far too powerful for them to deal with it.
nikka show me the fukkin calcs or something, because all I am seeing. is u talking out of your ass

all you seem to do is go off hype/authors statements. As if that means something. Show me calcs

@bolded Doflamingo in an instant was able to destroy a meteorite. and last I checked he was in some 2k mach speed. and Law was matching him in combat in the speed department.

Infact by doing a few googles I came across this thread and a site I haven't visited since 2012(The OBD).have not not been on the Outskirtsbattle for years:patrice:

Trafalgar Law vs Starrk

now your ass says Law wouldnt do shyt to Stark but this thread says different. Seems Law wins if not its 50/50.

Plus I came across other threads on the OBD that still state that Naruto and Saskue solo bleach:sas2:

Adult Naruto & Adult Sasuke vs Bleach Verse

only people in the thread supporting Bleach(like you) have no proof or nothing in the thread^^^, plus they all have red which if I recall means they some horrible posters:mjlol:

Now as a person who relatively is apathetic and doesnt invest in this stuff. Whose opinion should I take serious the OBD who have calcs and proof

or you who has nothing :jbhmm:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Last edited:

Anhur

All Star
Daps
Either you haven't read Bleach or you just infatuated with Naruto. Let me put it plainly so you can understand...Aizen lives in multiple planes of existence and is a thousand plus year old death god.....A DEATH GOD. He makes Madaras when he's bored and throws them away when he's tired of them. Didnt he almost die from Gui opening up the 8 gates on his ass? A cat that knew no ninjutsu and whipped him with straight hands and feet. Where was Limbo when he needed it then? And you think Aizen would have a hard time.:mjlol:
I've watched the entire Bleach series. One eye Madara (a much weaker state than 3 eyes Madara) was toying with Guy. Madara even decided to take his final light speed attack head on so he could test his durability. He recovered easily after the whole ordeal and multiplied his strength by getting two more eyes. Madara in this state is completely immortal and has is far stronger than Aizen can even imagine. Aizen's strongest attack was destroying some mountains in his hollow form. Madara's strongest attacks were planetary level which he did easily without sweating. There's a huge gulf in firepower and speed between the two.

Aizen's only ability that could threaten Madara is his sword which has a very weak hypnosis ability compared to what we've seen in Naruto. Madara's Sharinrinnegan would not be deceived by such child's play.
Again, even if it somehow manages to trick his eyes Madara has a sixth sense that enables him to sense everything even other dimensions which means he would still sense the real Aizen. Don't forget that ninjas can also release themselves from hypnosis which is something soul reapers have not shown they could do. You're also forgetting that Madara could just make hundreds of clones that would overwhelm Aizen's team.

maxresdefault.jpg

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I've watched the entire Bleach series. One eye Madara (a much weaker state than 3 eyes Madara) was toying with Guy. Madara even decided to take his final light speed attack head on so he could test his durability. He recovered easily after the whole ordeal and multiplied his strength by getting two more eyes. Madara in this state is completely immortal and has is far stronger than Aizen can even imagine. Aizen's strongest attack was destroying some mountains in his hollow form. Madara's strongest attacks were planetary level which he did easily without sweating. There's a huge gulf in firepower and speed between the two.

Aizen's only ability that could threaten Madara is his sword which has a very weak hypnosis ability compared to what we've seen in Naruto. Madara's Sharinrinnegan would not be deceived by such child's play.
Again, even if it somehow manages to trick his eyes Madara has a sixth sense that enables him to sense everything even other dimensions which means he would still sense the real Aizen. Don't forget that ninjas can also release themselves from hypnosis which is something soul reapers have not shown they could do. You're also forgetting that Madara could just make hundreds of clones that would overwhelm Aizen's team.

maxresdefault.jpg
:snoop:
You still don't get it but ok whatever you say.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
yall need to show proof to yalls claims, I guess its safe to conclude that all the bleach stans are in red for good reason. No proof and making claims Bleach wins>>
the proof is shyt that's common sense to anyone who's ever seen both and remained impartial.

Madara doesn't even own his own powers. No one in the Narutoverse does.

And what power he does have is not A) Passively protecting him on anything close to the level of even low/mid tier characters in bleach B) causing normal humans and physical objects to straight up stop existing in his presence C) stopping him from dying

People want to play the ten tails game with Madara, okay. The Hyogoku with Aizen is the philosophers stone on top of the infinity gauntlet. Madara gets strong - Aizen is out creating not just life but top tier sentient beings out nothing but whim. Its not on the same level. The fact that Chakra alone doesn't stand against Spirtual Pressure as an energy source kills most shyt straight up.

Bleach has gone on numerous times showing that if you're not strong enough, you legit *can't* cut people at all. That was the Ichigo/Kenpachi fight and it gets repeated on and on again. Chakra doesn't work like that in any context.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
the proof is shyt that's common sense to anyone who's ever seen both and remained impartial.

Madara doesn't even own his own powers. No one in the Narutoverse does.

And what power he does have is not A) Passively protecting him on anything close to the level of even low/mid tier characters in bleach B) causing normal humans and physical objects to straight up stop existing in his presence C) stopping him from dying

People want to play the ten tails game with Madara, okay. The Hyogoku with Aizen is the philosophers stone on top of the infinity gauntlet. Madara gets strong - Aizen is out creating not just life but top tier sentient beings out nothing but whim. Its not on the same level. The fact that Chakra alone doesn't stand against Spirtual Pressure as an energy source kills most shyt straight up.

Bleach has gone on numerous times showing that if you're not strong enough, you legit *can't* cut people at all. That was the Ichigo/Kenpachi fight and it gets repeated on and on again. Chakra doesn't work like that in any context.
Still no proof:russell:

Show me calcs, and feats not walls of text fam

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:snoop:
You still don't get it but ok whatever you say.
"ninjas can see through it"

breh, shinji was one of the best illusory captains out there and aizen washed him 3 times free. tosen can literally hop in a pocket dimension whenever he wants, and was blind, and was still on aizen's dikk til the end. even the actual ability itself isn't the entirety of it - when ulq was popping shyt in ichigo's face he told him that even ichigo and all his friends, people who'd never seen the ability, ALL thought orihime was a traitor :mjlol: its levels to this shyt

and again, if you don't own your powers like no one in naruto does, then they ain't yours and that shyt gets severed.
Still no proof:russell:

Show me calcs, and feats not walls of text fam
read the manga then :mjgrin: not my fault you want to believe in chakra when bleach's bullshyt means people vaporized for eye contact

get you a nice site and check 618