Anime Talk: Who wins in a battle,The Espada led by Aizen or the uchiha‘s led by Madara?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
@Cadillac

Smfh first off some of us ain't even red
Also I fukks heavy with naruto I like it more than bleach but I will say aizen is one of my goat characters for me
Having said that showing naruto verse terminology or background isnt gonna cut it
Cuz I know if we did u say same na that ain't accurate or right

If u seen both shows and read manga u can distinguish what were saying breh

Especially if u havent read bleach manga past the anime aizen is even more broken

Kayuga created chakra and all that other stuff and was last villain

Juha was soul king In the end of bleach

Aizen in damn chair strapped put the final villain in a damn illusion and he didnt even know

Let that sink in and he dont even need a sword to put u in a illusion

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Just because chakra by itself doesn't disintegrate people that don't mean that it's weaker. God Ki by itself in DBS never disintegrated anyone and Goku could easily destroy a universe.

Night Guy is light speed and Madara reacted to him. He decided to take the attack head on to test his durability. Madara with 3 eyes and Sasuke are way faster than Night Guy. Madara's power multiplied when he got his other eyes and Sasuke is a teleporter that was slicing and dicing one-eyed Madara and he became even stronger in the future.

Someone weaker than Madara cut the moon in half and in that same movie 100 normal ninjas channelled their chakra to destroy the moon. Madara definitely has more chakra than hundreds and thousands of ninjas.
Moreover, when Madara used infinite Tsukuyomi and a wood style jutsu and both jutsus encompassed the entire planet without exerting himself.

Remember when Aizen stabbed Yamamoto and he said that "I can sense it is the real you" but that weird Arrancar saved Aizen.
yamamoto_vs_aizen_03_by_skyzerx-d30s2cp.jpg
4211372-3578561817-30261.jpg

Madara's senses are way better than the reapers. He could sense what's going on in other dimensions. That's why Aizen can never trick Madara.
Aight man you got it :skip:
Your fav character is the strongest :ld:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Using other message boards and shyt ain't proof cuz it can favor naruto or bleach so it's a moot point imo
U have to go by what that universe logics say and compare it

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
We sure the Sharingan and Rinnegan gonna fall for Aizen's sword tricks? :patrice:
I really don't remember how strong the Espada and Aizen were tho in a vacuum :jbhmm: been awhile since I watched Bleach
All them muffukkas cold as hell tho :wow:

If ur not past the anime then u dont know
Aizen is even way more stronger and dont need a sword to put u in a illusion
Had the new soul king in it while strapped in a damn chair

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Remember when Aizen stabbed Yamamoto and he said that "I can sense it is the real you" but that weird Arrancar saved Aizen.

I remember. That's why I asked the question. :sas1:

If sensing reiatsu is a 6th sense, then at the very least, you should be able to determine one reiatsu from another. Hinamori and Aizen should very different enough to distinguish even in Complete Hypnosis.

I wish Kubo would show what really happened with that switch. That shyt is still OG OP crazy to this day.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Just because chakra by itself doesn't disintegrate people that don't mean that it's weaker. God Ki by itself in DBS never disintegrated anyone and Goku could easily destroy a universe.

Night Guy is light speed and Madara reacted to him. He decided to take the attack head on to test his durability. Madara with 3 eyes and Sasuke are way faster than Night Guy. Madara's power multiplied when he got his other eyes and Sasuke is a teleporter that was slicing and dicing one-eyed Madara and he became even stronger in the future.

Someone weaker than Madara cut the moon in half and in that same movie 100 normal ninjas channelled their chakra to destroy the moon. Madara definitely has more chakra than hundreds and thousands of ninjas.
Moreover, when Madara used infinite Tsukuyomi and a wood style jutsu and both jutsus encompassed the entire planet without exerting himself.

yamamoto_vs_aizen_03_by_skyzerx-d30s2cp.jpg
4211372-3578561817-30261.jpg

Madara's senses are way better than the reapers. He could sense what's going on in other dimensions. That's why Aizen can never trick Madara.

That's base aizen he powered up after that to where he couldn't be sensed except from ichigo

Not only that if u notice he had to be stabbed just to know what if aizen decided not bother do that and have all the other people kill each other instead it's a moot.point if u dont know who ur true foe is also cuz u cant distinguished reality from illusion.

Commander was smart in doing that but it dont mean he could of beaten him either

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yet we see how the difference in levels meant people without God Ki were shyt out of luck when it came to big body fights. Even if you remove the fact that Reiatsu was killing normal people and choking out people like Vader otherwise, it still doesn't address the fact that its a passive barrier.

And Chakra don't do that :ufdup: You comparing the Lantern Corps to Kryptonians

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
In order to get out of a genjutsu if someone stabilizes it chakra if memory is correct or use a stronger one

Aizen illusion is a lifetime thing only thing proven to remotely help is aizen let's u touch him and ur strong enough to sense his power but even then u cant tell what's real or fake if u dont touch him cuz u could be fighting ur comrades thinking its him which is y I say it's a moot point

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
@Cadillac

Smfh first off some of us ain't even red
Also I fukks heavy with naruto I like it more than bleach but I will say aizen is one of my goat characters for me
Having said that showing naruto verse terminology or background isnt gonna cut it
Cuz I know if we did u say same na that ain't accurate or right

If u seen both shows and read manga u can distinguish what were saying breh

Especially if u havent read bleach manga past the anime aizen is even more broken

Kayuga created chakra and all that other stuff and was last villain

Juha was soul king In the end of bleach

Aizen in damn chair strapped put the final villain in a damn illusion and he didnt even know

Let that sink in and he dont even need a sword to put u in a illusion
Using other message boards and shyt ain't proof cuz it can favor naruto or bleach so it's a moot point imo
U have to go by what that universe logics say and compare it
lots of sites use the same metrics, math, and measuring. Plus OBD is alot more credible than yall in this department whereas you guys are are doing the bolded which wont work.

this will turn into a endless cycle because certain feats with we were to take them literally can destroy each universe and you guys would spend days arguing unproven feats and semantics.

if yall were to do that, then I can argue that Brook(One piece) >>>>> Bleachverse because hes the soul king and can control souls:manny:

hence you go by whats showed and feats and in that realm Naruto >>> Bleach and One piece in power

and i dont like Naruto I am a One piece fan (though OP can catch up as it has 10+ years of story)

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
lots of sites use the same metrics, math, and measuring. Plus OBD is alot more credible than yall in this department whereas you guys are are doing the bolded which wont work.

this will turn into a endless cycle because certain feats with we were to take them literally can destroy each universe and you guys would spend days arguing unproven feats and semantics.

if yall were to do that, then I can argue that Brook(One piece) >>>>> Bleachverse because hes the soul king and can control souls:manny:

hence you go by whats showed and feats and in that realm Naruto >>> Bleach and One piece in power

and i dont like Naruto I am a One piece fan (though OP can catch up as it has 10+ years of story)

OP is :wow:
Them sites aren't from creator so I cant go by a site just cuz it fits certain logics to peoples liking when another could do the same for the other anime

As far feats go u gotta be more specific if u say naruto over them cuz I'm not following to be honest