Anime Talk: Who wins in a battle,The Espada led by Aizen or the uchiha‘s led by Madara?

ELESDEE616

Nikkas snitch on the coli like they name is Kobe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kobe snitched on Shaq
Itachi made his girlfriend think they had gotten married, had children, lived a full happy life and died of old age in .000000001 seconds of real time or some shyt. :francis:

And that was just a regular Mangekyou Sharingan when he was a young cat.

Talking about casting illusions on a nikka with a 6 paths Rinnegan:russ::russ:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Itachi made his girlfriend think they had gotten married, had children, lived a full happy life and died of old age in .000000001 seconds of real time or some shyt. :francis:

Aizen made the main character's life look like a Saturday Night Live skit :mjlol:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota

Breh one of the 6 paths was calling out a Death God to heal you and bring you back to life. Think about that for a sec. One of the rarest and most legendary skill that can only be obtained by probably 1-2 people in the history of Naruto-verse is calling a Shinigami (Death God) for help.

:mjlol:

Aizen 1-shot Death Gods for fun. We are looking at different scales of power/existence.

Last edited:

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
Brehs are forgetting who Madara is. I repeat he washes all of Aizen's team by himself. Unlike Aizen, Madara has shown the ability to destroy planets easily. He used infinite Tsukuyomi and made a giant tree that encompasses the entire planet as well

as making meteors that were larger than the meteor that wiped out the dinosaurs and he even called his meteors raindrops. Madara is also way faster than Aizen and his weak hypnosis ability is laughable compared to Infinite Tsukuyomi.

Aizen has no answer to Limbo. How can he defeat someone he can't touch or see? Aizen can't defend himself from Madara's TSBs that disintegrate anything they touch and nullify all attacks making them the best offence and defence.

Madara has shown that he's able to destroy

planets and Sasuke is stronger than someone who could cut the moon in half so I don't know where you're getting your information from.

Madara's strongest attacks were planetary level which he did easily without sweating

Madara can't destroy a planet breh stop it :francis:

He summoned a meteor which didn't even eradicate 1 country. A planet buster are people on the strength level of Freiza/Cell and above. There is a common debate as to whether Nappa could fight Madara and Nappa is not a planet buster.

I'm a Naruto fanboy but you have to be realistic breh

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

He summoned a meteor which didn't even eradicate 1 country. A planet buster are people on the strength level of Freiza/Cell and above. There is a common debate as to whether Nappa could fight Madara and Nappa is not a planet buster.

Wonder will naruto no sexy jutsu will work on aizen :mjlol:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Brehs are hurting my soul because Madara is my boy, regardless, love the character.:salute:

But Aizen is more broken, more variable in attacks that range from Shinigami, Hollow, & Hogyoku fuclery, & undeniably more intelligent and tactical.

Everyone else is playing checkers, Madara's playing chess, while Aizen is playing Monopoly.:Brehcard2:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Brehs are hurting my soul because Madara is my boy, regardless, love the character.:salute:

But Aizen is more broken, more variable in attacks that range from Shinigami, Hollow, & Hogyoku fuclery, & undeniably more intelligent and tactical.

Everyone else is playing checkers, Madara's playing chess, while Aizen is playing Monopoly.:Brehcard2:

Dont pass go with aizen :mjgrin:

Anhur

All Star
Daps

Kinshiki Otsutsuki from Boruto the movie has the power to split a planet according to the databooks and he's weaker than Madara.
6039347-naruto_200.jpg

6329131-6314863-6224276-giphy.gif

904830.jpg

This tree is so large that mountains look like grass compared to it

Toneri from the Naruto Last Movie cut the moon in half and he's also weaker than Madara. He also was about to destroy Earth by ramming the moon into it. Don't forget that Naruto took that moon attack to the face and it didn't affect him so it probably would damage Madara as well. In that same movie, 50-100 ninjas were focusing their chakra into a cannon to completely destroy the moon. Madara has more chakra than 100,000 ninjas. No matter you look at it Madara has the power to destroy a planet easily.
He literally covered the planet with two of his jutsus without sweating (infinite tsukuyomi and the tree that had spread its branches all over the world). That feat proves that Madara can easily make the planet drown in water or put the whole surface of the Earth on flames easily. He didn't destroy a planet because he was trying to make a "peaceful" world.

Madara is stronger and faster than Aizen. If you read my previous arguments you would already know that Aizen's hypnosis will not affect Madara because of his sage mode (extremely powerful sixth sense) and Aizen's ability only controls the 5 senses.

Exactly! These brehs don't understand that the most basic illusions in Naruto control all the five senses just like Aizen's hypnosis and that hypnosis doesn't affect the sharingan and rinnegan.
Tsukuyomi can torture a person for days and years but only seconds have passed by in the real world. It is superior to Aizen's hypnosis.

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Barely matters. High tier Bleach characters have broken power sets. Guys like Lille, Gremmy, Gerard, Askin, and the like just can’t really be beat by “power”. They got hax powers that bypass defense.
Gremmy ain't make no fukking kind of sense :why: how the hell is your power imagination?

the fukk :dahell: I think that you're a p*ssy and suddenly you become p*ssy? :dahell: