Animal Kingdom official thread

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
This Pope pack. :banderas:

I don't think I've wanted to see a character die this bad since Mickey Donovan. :wow:

In reality, the Mexicans would have probably wiped out the whole family back when Smurf was bopping to grunge in the early 90's, but :yeshrug:

Craig getting the Kennard treatment after basically walking around like Conan The Barbarian for the whole show was :lolbron: too.

Deran's gonna have a tough time raising his brother's kid on $10 though :skip:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Craig never really liked him until the end.
Admitted to J that he didn't like his mother as well. Those cats weren't even thinking that J's mom probably filled him in on everything that happened to her, even though she still loved all of them.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I don't think I've wanted to see a character die this bad since Mickey Donovan. :wow:

In reality, the Mexicans would have probably wiped out the whole family back when Smurf was bopping to grunge in the early 90's, but :yeshrug:

Craig getting the Kennard treatment after basically walking around like Conan The Barbarian for the whole show was :lolbron: too.

I believe the Mexicans are going to get Deron, still have to atone for Pope's getback:manny:. Deron is food out there.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Craig dying on a humbug was some bs, i guess, technically deron is free to start over, what that looks like, idk, pope dying off getting the chip out was a bit anti climactic, and Jay is free to start over and live the life he didn’t get earlier in life

Admitted to J that he didn't like his mother as well. Those cats weren't even thinking that J's mom probably filled him in on everything that happened to her, even though she still loved all of them.

You gotta remember Smurf groomed them from day one to not like her, and was manipulative af so them not liking him was not truly them, if they grew up only knowing she wasn’t shyt and that was her kid, i mean come on
I believe the Mexicans are going to get Deron, still have to atone for Pope's getback:manny:. Deron is food out there.
Nah they just didn’t fukk with them anymore, deron is free to start over or do whatever, I’d be interested to see what he would do next, J will always have to look over his back that his uncle(s) (he doesn’t know Craig died) may get him and pay him back

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
Craig dying on a humbug was some bs, i guess, technically deron is free to start over, what that looks like, idk, pope dying off getting the chip out was a bit anti climactic, and Jay is free to start over and live the life he didn’t get earlier in life

They made Craig Supercac from the beginning. There's no way they would have let him lose a fair one. Man had that Vin Diesel in 'Fast & Furious' booking. :pachaha: A couple of weeks ago - he fought his way out of his 'Come To Jesus' moment with the guy who was trying to get him off coke.

As long as Pope didn't make it out alive, I was fine. All the other characters outside the family were :hubie:when it came to him - like a bullet wouldn't go through 'crazy' just like it would through 'sane' :mjlol:
Deran is on the run, with $10 to his name and heading to Mexico:yeshrug:

The funniest thing to me - looking back on it - is how these four half wits had a whole town :whoa:, when the Mexicans could have called in reinforcements and wiped them all out.

Also - all that crime across 6 seasons - and they only would have ended up with a mil and change each. The juice really wasn't worth the squeeze. :heh:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
They made Craig Supercac from the beginning. There's no way they would have let him lose a fair one. Man had that Vin Diesel in 'Fast & Furious' booking. :pachaha: A couple of weeks ago - he fought his way out of his 'Come To Jesus' moment with the guy who was trying to get him off coke.

As long as Pope didn't make it out alive, I was fine. All the other characters outside the family were :hubie:when it came to him - like a bullet wouldn't go through 'crazy' just like it would through 'sane' :mjlol:
Deran is on the run, with $10 to his name and heading to Mexico:yeshrug:

The funniest thing to me - looking back on it - is how these four half wits had a whole town :whoa:, when the Mexicans could have called in reinforcements and wiped them all out.

Also - all that crime across 6 seasons - and they only would have ended up with a mil and change each. The juice really wasn't worth the squeeze. :heh:

nikka :mjlol: he really was on his vin shyt, like i said humbug

I had no pope beef, but i understand

Derron may or may not be on the run, idk because technically no one knows if he was involved, but the mesicans had beef with pope, not necessarily them, i assume he will hold up in Mexico or try to make his way to his former lover

I think it was a fear based on Smurf being that bytch, every city is different and she knocked the original king pin off so it was her town

The money being that low is wild, we talking whole Apt complex and some homes on the beach and they got a 10 million, but i guess, when you think about it, some of these jobs were netting them a couple milly you still have to pay folks off, and fence things and they gotta get their cut, but to be comfortable in San Diego is nothing to sneeze at, they all had cribs, and whatever whips or toys they wanted and probably was getting 20k a month on kick back

But above anything it’s a show so we have to live with that

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
The money being that low is wild, we talking whole Apt complex and some homes on the beach and they got a 10 million, but i guess, when you think about it, some of these jobs were netting them a couple milly you still have to pay folks off, and fence things and they gotta get their cut, but to be comfortable in San Diego is nothing to sneeze at, they all had cribs, and whatever whips or toys they wanted and probably was getting 20k a month on kick back

But above anything it’s a show so we have to live with that

This is what makes all the crime so unnecessary. :laff: shyt would have made sense if they were in the streets starving, but these man are all landlords. :heh: They were basically doing multiple knockoff 'Point Break' jobs for shyts and giggles. :mjlol:

Craig and his girl robbed a liquor store on some fiend shyt a couple of eps ago with their kid in the car. The baby got kidnapped by nazis too :dead: All because the Codys' get bored with owning the town and need some fukkery in their lives.

Them working their 9-5's is a way less interesting show, admittedly, but that's on the writers. The original movie material ended ages ago and they've just been taking wild stabs in the dark since.

Last edited: