Animal Kingdom official thread

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That be a plot twist, j has beef but they didn’t abandon her that was Smurf, the rest of the family ain’t do anything, but he’s been scheming from day one
I'll need to check the earlier seasons again but I thought the brothers said some disheartening things about her to Jay. Craig might’ve even said something recently when him and J had their talk, I'll have to rewatch though.

J is playing the lawyer chick/using her emotions.:sas2: Compared to the other law chick he was messing with she's an easy mark in regards to what J is trying to do.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I'll need to check the earlier seasons again but I thought the brothers said some disheartening things about her to Jay. Craig might’ve even said something recently when him and J had their talk, I'll have to rewatch though.

J is playing the lawyer chick/using her emotions.:sas2: Compared to the other law chick he was messing with she's an easy mark in regards to what J is trying to do.
It seems like he’s in love, but then again he’s known to finesse women, nikka a low key sociopath, i respect it, but it’s like i get your Smurf beef, your uncles are innocent in this, unless we get some big reveal or something

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It seems like he’s in love, but then again he’s known to finesse women, nikka a low key sociopath, i respect it, but it’s like i get your Smurf beef, your uncles are innocent in this, unless we get some big reveal or something

Jay killed mia, smurf and the lawyer

we know how he treats women :heh:

the way he was talking about his uncle like he's any better

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Jay killed mia, smurf and the lawyer

we know how he treats women :heh:

the way he was talking about his uncle like he's any better

Don’t forget he finessed the army dudes daughter

I actually liked him and Mia it seemed like they both were fukked up and could use the companionship but she thought she was slick willie after her bae got out

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought they were the only family J had. When did the sentiment change?

horizon

Veteran
Daps

That's where I'm at with it because I figured he would turn on them in the end but I was thinking there had to be something that finally set it off

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin

I figured he made peace with them, because this whole shyt is weird, i understand his beef with pope, but not the others, pope knew, and just didn’t help, the others ain’t know her like that, and smurf had a tighter reign on them, bas could have too, but he was wrapped up in his own shyt, and smurf was hella manipulative, so can he blame them. to me, that scene could have been the point, he revealed his feelings, but instead, maybe the point was, it’s complicated, and maybe the writers, didn’t know the direction they were going to go. The ending was the ending, i wanted different, but it is what it is, man that was a hell of a ride