Animal Kingdom official thread

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Jay deserved to be left in that pool water :francis:

What Smurf and by extension his uncles did to his mom is fukked up, but that's not an excuse to become a murdering psychopath and kill a female every season :dead:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

What Smurf and by extension his uncles did to his mom is fukked up, but that's not an excuse to become a murdering psychopath and kill a female every season :dead:

Pope should have been in a psych ward :heh: . Remember smurf wanted him to die with her because he couldn't survive on his own

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Craig dying on a humbug was some bs, i guess, technically deron is free to start over, what that looks like, idk, pope dying off getting the chip out was a bit anti climactic, and Jay is free to start over and live the life he didn’t get earlier in life

You gotta remember Smurf groomed them from day one to not like her, and was manipulative af so them not liking him was not truly them, if they grew up only knowing she wasn’t shyt and that was her kid, i mean come on

Nah they just didn’t fukk with them anymore, deron is free to start over or do whatever, I’d be interested to see what he would do next, J will always have to look over his back that his uncle(s) (he doesn’t know Craig died) may get him and pay him back

Yeah after all the fist fights, gun shoot outs etc. craig dying from a shot from a kid :heh:

I don't even think Jay even cares anymore, his plan was to screw over his uncles. And he did, he killed smurf, pope is dead, craig is dead. And deron is on the run with no friends, no backup nothing.

Low key I wouldn't mind a jay spinoff :blessed:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Yeah after all the fist fights, gun shoot outs etc. craig dying from a shot from a kid :heh:

I don't even think Jay even cares anymore, his plan was to screw over his uncles. And he did, he killed smurf, pope is dead, craig is dead. And deron is on the run with no friends, no backup nothing.

Low key I wouldn't mind a jay spinoff :blessed:

A Jay spin off would be good, I’d watch, but deron isn’t necessarily on the run, he just has to figure out what’s next, there was nothing linking him to the break out of pope
Dude is

Screwed over his family and then killed a chick who he said he loves, just because she didn't want to run away with him anymore

He had to, she knew too much I’m trippin he was so in love with her, but she did look like his mom slightly

Jay fukkin over his uncles was a bit much

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trash finale. I can see why J killed ol girl. She was the only one who knew what he did and where he was going. When she refused to go with him, it was like his mom leaving him again. The dead can't be questioned. Def a psychopath

And what didn't you like about it?

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

That is why he is the way he is though, plus genetic carryover

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
A Jay spin off would be good, I’d watch, but deron isn’t necessarily on the run, he just has to figure out what’s next, there was nothing linking him to the break out of pope

He had to, she knew too much I’m trippin he was so in love with her, but she did look like his mom slightly

Jay fukkin over his uncles was a bit much
One of the writers said Deron ended up linking back up with ole dude in Indonesia :mjlol:.