Animal Kingdom official thread

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I wonder of Jay really is the sister kid TBH :hubie:
He's definitely her son, the only question was whether Baz was actually his father or was it Pope/someone else. I think they've left that plotline behind though.

Jay really is a piece of shyt if he goes through with that move :francis: But then again, they're all pieces of shyt from Smurf down :francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He's definitely her son, the only question was whether Baz was actually his father or was it Pope/someone else. I think they've left that plotline behind though.

Jay really is a piece of shyt if he goes through with that move :francis: But then again, they're all pieces of shyt from Smurf down :francis:

There all murderers
I mean jay has killed multiple women even his own grandma. Yet he acts like he's so innocent

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That’s what it’s looking like, but they could be pump faking us

Yeah from day one, from the money at the other crib, the hidden businesses, and taking out smurfs lawyer and his dad ??? Who’s that

The flashbacks are annoying because it is so random and it’s hard remembering them all
Ive been saying Pope is J's pops for a minute, we'll see if the writers have the juice though. The dynamic/tension between them has been there since the start of the series. Imo J has a legitimate beef considering they abandoned his mom :manny:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Ive been saying Pope is J's pops for a minute, we'll see if the writers have the juice though. The dynamic/tension between them has been there since the start of the series. Imo J has a legitimate beef considering they abandoned his mom :manny:

That be a plot twist, j has beef but they didn’t abandon her that was Smurf, the rest of the family ain’t do anything, but he’s been scheming from day one