Animal Kingdom official thread

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
And what didn't you like about it?

Him double crossing and setting up his uncles. I get why he would want Smurf and to an extent Baz and Pope dead but why Deron and Craig? It wasn't their fault Julia was a junkie. His beef should have been with Smurf and partially Baz and Pope, but instead he took down everyone including an innocent woman. Just seemed like lazy writing to me. And what was the deal with Craig's "sponsor", wasn't even needed.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Him double crossing and setting up his uncles. I get why he would want Smurf and to an extent Baz and Pope dead but why Deron and Craig? It wasn't their fault Julia was a junkie. His beef should have been with Smurf and partially Baz and Pope, but instead he took down everyone including an innocent woman. Just seemed like lazy writing to me. And what was the deal with Craig's "sponsor", wasn't even needed.

michael-scott-the-office.gif

All of this, like one dude said Craig on his Vin diesel and takes a gut shot from a kid, pope bleeds out from removing the chip, it was so anticlimactic, and i don’t understand the beef with Craig and deron, they didn’t know, and you see pope tho’d so can you expect him to really help, given how smurf had him, these folks then saved his life, gave him money, and he’s like yep I’m going to fukk them over

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I am with jay kill them all and take there shyt.
Darren and Craig should have been nicer to there nephew.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
@DetroitEWarren where are you breh :damn:
Man I'm mad. I really didn't like that ending. shyt was as close to anticlimactic as possible. Seems like they expected more seasons and had to write in an ending. I'm assuming they were already writing up this season when they found out TNT was ready to end it, seems like they had to change a lot of things to create an ending. They never even used Pam and her family again, Craigs sponsor had absolutely no impact on the story (I thought he was Pams other son and we'd get a big reveal down the line), ect. Seems like it was rushed and the end result was an empty season.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I'm mad. I really didn't like that ending. shyt was as close to anticlimactic as possible. Seems like they expected more seasons and had to write in an ending. I'm assuming they were already writing up this season when they found out TNT was ready to end it, seems like they had to change a lot of things to create an ending. They never even used Pam and her family again, Craigs sponsor had absolutely no impact on the story (I thought he was Pams other son and we'd get a big reveal down the line), ect. Seems like it was rushed and the end result was an empty season.

Probably

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I just finished watching the series finale. I think they probably could have came up with a better ending in a way. Craig & Deron should have just got caught by the law and showing them in jail at the end. J was right to have beef w/Pope & Baz especially since Baz was his father and could have removed him from the situation he was in.

I like that the writers over the last 2 - 3 seasons went and told Smurf's backstory like over a 20 yr period and explain how the life she led created children that became dysfunctional adults down the road. J was treated like shyt by his uncles in the first 2 seasons and then Smurf was trying to run the same shyt on J but J wasn't having it.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Y the craig hate?
Because just an episode or two ago he's getting high and driving around with his infant in the car and bringing him to dope houses. Then catching feelings when Vince is tryna put him on a better path. Takes one step forward and 5 back. Plus he always treated jay like shyt, sleeping with his underage girlfriend. It's fukk Craig season :ahh: :blessed:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Because just an episode or two ago he's getting high and driving around with his infant in the car and bringing him to dope houses. Then catching feelings when Vince is tryna put him on a better path. Takes one step forward and 5 back. Plus he always treated jay like shyt, sleeping with his underage girlfriend. It's fukk Craig season :ahh: :blessed:
I think Craig was a solid guy because he always came through, and had his brothers backs, but he had his demons, I’d be interested to see his full back story flushed out

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I think Craig was a solid guy because he always came through, and had his brothers backs, but he had his demons, I’d be interested to see his full back story flushed out
Yea, I think a young Smurf spinoff would be fire. Showing how she became the evil ass old lady she eventually ended up as. We seen a lot of it already, but I'd want to focus on the boys (Craig, Deran) when they got old enough to get into the family hustle.

But like I said, I think the show was ended prematurely and they couldn't flesh out the rest of the story. They never touched back on Smurfs friend (black chick) after she contacted the boys and the Craig sponsor storyline never developed. I think they found out it was ending while writing last season, they had to force in an ending.

Didn't work out well imo. shyt was very underwhelming.