Angela Rye Coming to her “Brother” Charlamagne’s Rescue

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
I hope you dumb asses get me too'd. That's when you'll finally get how dangerous this shyt is. Women just out there accusing men of rape and it being accepted as truth. If you dont have proof, I dont believe you.
So Charkelly gets to tell his side but the victim dosent?:mindblown:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Charlamagne has been out here telling his side and Star saw opportunity and went digging. Which is why I feel like Star is the one with an ulterior motive, not her. Up until now that woman has been minding her business.

She could have been lying but she seemed really hurt

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Moist Boyce also running interference for that pedophile all because they want TBC to stay afloat. :scust:

History will not be kind to those that defend pedophiles:ufdup:

I think he did it but I understand why they trying to keep it up, I’ve learned about so much shyt because of the people they interview, even the interview they did today learned about a new black show that I wanted to watch because of an interview.

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I think he did it but I understand why they trying to keep it up, I’ve learned about so much shyt because of the people they interview, even the interview they did today learned about a new black show that I wanted to watch because of an interview.

What’s the show?

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
There was absolutely nothing connecting this man to that fast ass girl but her drinking. fukked up man. All they have to do is talk and the world will believe them.

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
There was absolutely nothing connecting this man to that fast ass girl but her drinking. fukked up man. All they have to do is talk and the world will believe them.

Just like you believe Charlamagne? Up until now he’s been the only one whose been talking.