Angela Rye Coming to her “Brother” Charlamagne’s Rescue

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I hear you 100%
I like him because historically he is unapologetically honest. I’ve also watched his growth throughout the years which has been inspiring. Maybe you dont follow him like that but that nikka did a complete 180. Those that hate him, just have one speed which is, fukk him. Thats an emotional speed that doesn’t promote growth. I doesn’t promote acceptiing new infrmation, it only promotes confirmation. I feel like they are ignoring the present.

He wasnt found guilty of this so the hate mob is now reaching to try and make this stick through reaches and assumptions. Its n amount of negative energy that will only affect them universally. Anyway, its cool to get the other side because When I genuinely dont understand, I need to learn. I have a good grasp on where yall coming from, its unhealthy nonetheless.

And thats in my humble opinion :wow:

Exactly. You proved my point. I’m done with this topic you asked for people to view it from another perspective and all they could do was name call and question anyone morals that isn’t ready to “cancel” him.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
What is it with you some of you people? Is “hate” the only word in your vocabulary when others don’t like the same thing as you? This is ridiculous. Not liking someone doesn’t equate to hating.
I don’t care for her at all man I’m just saying.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
So then that means you can’t believe Charlamagne. Because his story contradicts the police report.
Breh fukk that man. I don't give a shyt about that nikka but that doesn't mean females can just distroy him because Star has an agenda. The report has nothing connecting him to a rap, that she was rapped, or that she even had sex that night.

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Exactly. You proved my point. I’m done with this topic you asked for people to view it from another perspective and all they could do was name call and question anyone morals that isn’t ready to “cancel” him.

From what I’ve noticed, you want something that you're not even willing to do. It’s odd that his fans can view comments in a single thread as “unhealthy” when it doesn’t even amount to the level of vitriol he’s spewed on his way larger platform for years. You’re fans of a man who’s “unapologetically honest” in his views but exasperated when others voice theirs. I don’t understand how that works.

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Breh fukk that man. I don't give a shyt about that nikka but that doesn't mean females can just distroy him because Star has an agenda. The report has nothing connecting him to a rap, that she was rapped, or that she even had sex that night.

*Brehette

So it’s ok for Charlamagne to do interviews and write books on the incident to make her look like a drunk, irresponsible smut...but she can’t even respond?

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
*Brehette

So it’s ok for Charlamagne to do interviews and write books on the incident to make her look like a drunk, irresponsible smut...but she can’t even respond?
Again ma'am I don't give a shyt about him or that female. No one deserves to be dragged for something they were cleared of doing. She went the very next morning to the cops. Probably because her mom found out where she was. Cops did a rape kit and found nothing but still charged him off the strength of her word. Dropped the rap charge and got him for what he actually did. Which is disgusting in it's own right. But far as fukk from child rape

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
So Charkelly gets to tell his side but the victim dosent?:mindblown:

You obviously don't know the facts of the story, which explains your response.

DNA evidence acquitted Charlemagne. There's nothing to talk about. He didn't rape her. Doesn't matter what she says. DNA test suggests otherwise.

Why bring this back up? He's not going to be convicted of anything. What it is an attempt to make him lose his job and career, because we live in a society where accusations are acted on first before an investigation gets underway.

And what is her story? Did she see Charlemagne have sex with her? If so, how come there's no DNA linked to him?

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
You obviously don't know the facts of the story, which explains your response.

DNA evidence acquitted Charlemagne. There's nothing to talk about. He didn't rape her. Doesn't matter what she says. DNA test suggests otherwise.

Why bring this back up? He's not going to be convicted of anything. What it is an attempt to make him lose his job and career, because we live in a society where accusations are acted on first before an investigation gets underway.

And what is her story? Did she see Charlemagne have sex with her? If so, how come there's no DNA linked to him?

So the victim don't have a right to respond to you. Got it.

nkb97

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC
I honestly couldn't picture or imagine myself doing no shyt like this. It's just not in me....idk how that nikka Charlamagne lives with himself knowing that he did that shyt. Like, how do you sleep at night? Especially considering you have two daughters?? What if this shyt were to happen to them??

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
He’s been telling his half assed side for years, so now she’s telling hers. If people wanna ask why she’s talking, they need to also ask why Charlamagne has been talking.

I love how people run in here to say they’re all about the evidence while adding their own twist of events. “Her mom probably found out where she was”. FOH.

Where does it say DNA cleared him? Since we’re adding twists, it’s very possible the DA never processed the DNA once the witness stopped participating (her mom didn’t want her to go through that). Which, again, could be why they decided not to take it to trial. And it will never go to trial since, as they specifically said, they are bound to honor the plea agreement. Never saw any mention of DNA exonerating him :jbhmm:

At the end of the day, his story is shaky to a normal thinking person. He says the next day he ran to the PD because of a “prank” his cousins pulled on him, which is how the police ended up with his name :heh:. That doesn’t even match the narrative some of you are trying to push....that the next day SHE went to the police department and dropped his name because her mom found out where she was :dead: