Angela Rye Coming to her “Brother” Charlamagne’s Rescue

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
He’s been telling his half assed side for years, so now she’s telling hers. If people wanna ask why she’s talking, they need to also ask why Charlamagne has been talking.

I love how people run in here to say they’re all about the evidence while adding their own twist of events. “Her mom probably found out where she was”. FOH.

Where does it say DNA cleared him? Since we’re adding twists, it’s very possible the DA never processed the DNA once the witness stopped participating (her mom didn’t want her to go through that). Which, again, could be why they decided not to take it to trial. And it will never go to trial since, as they specifically said, they are bound to honor the plea agreement. Never saw any mention of DNA exonerating him :jbhmm:

At the end of the day, his story is shaky to a normal thinking person. He says the next day he ran to the PD because of a “prank” his cousins pulled on him, which is how the police ended up with his name :heh:. That doesn’t even match the narrative some of you are trying to push....that the next day SHE went to the police department and dropped his name because her mom found out where she was :dead:

He admitted it himself and you still have people saying he's innocent. :mindblown:

It's like cacs who say Hulk Hogan isn't racist when he said on the tape verbatim "I am racist" :why:

This is where I am with it. The whole story about a party for a cousin/family friend in HS is questionable based off the fact that he was a grown ass man. Ain't no fukkin way I'd be throwing a party for high school kids with liquor. No way

It doesn’t make sense to y’all because y’all are looking at this from your high horse I’m a perfect person internet persona. Y’all say the case was dropped because her mom didn’t want her to go through it and y’all 200% believed that because? Y’all hate him? Or because he made light of a situation that YOU deem questionable? If you ain’t already think he was a rapist when he said these things years ago you are full of shyt. Times changed people change society has changed on what we consider rape and just because the incident with the Spanish fly seems rapey that doesn’t mean the situation in question makes him guilty. And it doesn’t mean he would now even put himself in either of those situations again. That has to matter.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
It doesn’t make sense to y’all because y’all are looking at this from your high horse I’m a perfect person internet persona. Y’all say the case was dropped because her mom didn’t want her to go through it and y’all 200% believed that because? Y’all hate him? Or because he made light of a situation that YOU deem questionable? If you ain’t already think he was a rapist when he said these things years ago you are full of shyt. Times changed people change society has changed on what we consider rape and just because the incident with the Spanish fly seems rapey that doesn’t mean the situation in question makes him guilty. And it doesn’t mean he would now even put himself in either of those situations again. That has to matter.

You said a whole lot of nothing

“Situations change!” Ok, so slavery was cool way back cuz white ppl ain’t know no better. Jim Crow too. Even tho Black ppl knew...this shyt ain’t right. Much like women.

I’m not a perfect person at all...I’m a piece of shyt. I’m just not a rapist and I never tried to fukk someone who wasn’t legal as an adult.

It ain’t that hard not to do certain shyt. And if you do do it, you gotta live with it and face judgement from other ppl.

Rayzah

Daps

“Situations change!” Ok, so slavery was cool way back cuz white ppl ain’t know no better. Jim Crow too. Even tho Black ppl knew...this shyt ain’t right. Much like women.

I’m not a perfect person at all...I’m a piece of shyt. I’m just not a rapist and I never tried to fukk someone who wasn’t legal as an adult.

It ain’t that hard not to do certain shyt. And if you do do it, you gotta live with it and face judgement from other ppl.
You can’t compare the two. White people knew what they were doing and they still aren’t really remorseful

Second you can’t say you are better than him cause you aren’t a rapist, neither is ctg, how can your opinion and investigation be better than the actual police. At this point it’s your morals vs his. Just cause you say that 15 years ago you would never have put your self in a situation like that it doesn’t mean that he is guilty. Y’all kill me with this shyt. There is literally nothing that can happen in this case that will get y’all to see this situation in any other way.

If she come out and say she lied y’all will say he payed her

If they reopen the cas sand he beats it again y’all will say that doesn’t be mean he ain’t do it

And he has served time for that incident. He has lived with it for 15 years. That’s why he spoke about it publicly, to get it off his chest. Y’all sound ridiculous

Rayzah

Daps

Also you are making a bunch of assumptions

Rape isn’t cool, but he ain’t rape her
And I’m sure if they found a way white people would bring back slavery...

Oh wait they found a loophole it’s call the industrial prison complex.

I don’t think ctg would ever condone that type of behavior.

Having sex with young girls isn’t cool but if he ain’t have sexy with her then what are we talking about? Your opinion based on half truths

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps

Where did I say I 200% believed that? I specifically said it was a POSSIBILITY. Everyone else was going down their list of possibilities (that she was lying, that her mom found out where she was, etc.), so I added another perspective. Are you going to ask the ones who say she’s lying if they 200% believe that? Of course you won’t.

And actually, it didnt make sense to me once I found out he was 23 and not 20 as he claimed. He claims the police questioned how he was able to purchase alcohol while underaged. How exactly would that line of questioning have occurred when he was really 23 at the time? So yes, his story does give me pause. It makes me wonder what else he’s lying about.

Sorry that you think I’m on a high horse for using my brain but my opinion remains my opinion.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Where did I say I 200% believed that? I specifically said it was a POSSIBILITY. Everyone else was going down their list of possibilities (that she was lying, that her mom found out where she was, etc.), so I added another perspective. Are you going to ask the ones who say she’s lying if they 200% believe that? Of course you won’t.

And actually, it didnt make sense to me once I found out he was 23 and not 20 as he claimed. He claims the police questioned how he was able to purchase alcohol while underaged. How exactly would that line of questioning have occurred when he was really 23 at the time? So yes, his story does give me pause. It makes me wonder what else he’s lying about.

Sorry that you think I’m on a high horse for using my brain but my opinion remains my opinion.

Charlamagne has said he raped other women...so he probably raped this one too

Rayzah

Daps

So lying or MIS remembering his age somehow means he raped her. I’m just trying to understand why that’s what raises your red flag. I can use my brain and think objectively what he said makes sense and her new claims doesn’t change that. Sounds like to me she don’t know what happeny’all s and is just pointing the finger at the biggest target.

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
So lying or MIS remembering his age somehow means he raped her. I’m just trying to understand why that’s what raises your red flag. I can use my brain and think objectively what he said makes sense and her new claims doesn’t change that. Sounds like to me she don’t know what happeny’all s and is just pointing the finger at the biggest target.

Yes, lying raises my red flag :heh:. If you caught the chick lying, would that raise your red flag? :jbhmm: Lying or “misremembering” doesn’t make him (or anyone) look honest. Especially when he cited the year it happened. So he remembers the year...but forgot how old he was in that year? Also taking into consideration how many times he’s supposedly told this story....he should know how old he was without even having to think about it at this point.

Daps
What's the surprise for? This nikka looks like a black ninja turtle what broads are feelin him? Ain't no woman givin it up for him of course he gotta take it:pachaha:

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
You obviously don't know the facts of the story, which explains your response.

DNA evidence acquitted Charlemagne. There's nothing to talk about. He didn't rape her. Doesn't matter what she says. DNA test suggests otherwise.

Why bring this back up? He's not going to be convicted of anything. What it is an attempt to make him lose his job and career, because we live in a society where accusations are acted on first before an investigation gets underway.

And what is her story? Did she see Charlemagne have sex with her? If so, how come there's no DNA linked to him?

:dwillhuh: Where's this DNA evidence that acquitted him? This whole thing would be a non story if there were samples that didn't match

Also he admitted to having sex with a girl that wasn't coherent. If she wasn't coherent how did she consent? Then there's all the tweets he had promoting rape culture

Charkelly is filth :hhh: