Angela Rye Coming to her “Brother” Charlamagne’s Rescue

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Lol the other side of the debate cant be emotional man!!! You missed the point!! I appreciate the offort though and I can read between the lines while avoiding the sensitivity. As you have no clue why I like this nikka, I have no clue why he has yall panties all brady bunched up :dead:

I wasn't talking about you in particular.Only naming the only reasons I can think of why people might like him.
The main point is that the reasons people might like him,are perfectly good reasons to not like him.
Why do you like him though? And does liking somebody allow you to ignore all of your principles that you stand for?absolve them of c00ning?being a lame who puts drugs in drinks of 15 year olds?
Would you forgive a woman you liked?an acquaintance you barely know?regardless of what they did because you liked em?
Pretty sure you would cut the woman off and call her a bytch,probably for lesser shyt.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
lol so now people hate Angela Rye... Let CNN get rid of her and see what happened lol
What is it with you some of you people? Is “hate” the only word in your vocabulary when others don’t like the same thing as you? This is ridiculous. Not liking someone doesn’t equate to hating.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Nah lol I've been following him for years, the slightest backlash on social media hurts his feelings. He's like the stereotypical bully; can dish it out but cant take it

I guarantee he's in shambles right now

The image repair he has done is all damaged beyond repair.
It's like when dudes come a new school thinking they can reinvent themselves and start fresh. People in the new school like em and think they cool.
Then a kid from they old school shows up,and tells everybody how lame he was at the last school,and how he was a straight cornball and creep:mjlol:
These Charlegmane stans have to ride with him now,cause now they look like lames for allowing a lame ass nikka into their ranks,and looking at him as cool,and as a tastemaker.
This nikka is Nick Cannon in Love Don't Cost a Thing now,after Christina Milian told on em at the beach:martin:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I wasn't talking about you in particular.Only naming the only reasons I can think of why people might like him.
The main point is that the reasons people might like him,are perfectly good reasons to not like him.
Why do you like him though? And does liking somebody allow you to ignore all of your principles that you stand for?absolve them of c00ning?being a lame who puts drugs in drinks of 15 year olds?
Would you forgive a woman you liked?an acquaintance you barely know?regardless of what they did because you liked em?
Pretty sure you would cut the woman off and call her a bytch,probably for lesser shyt.
Cognitive dissonance.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
I mean Charlac00n is trash no doubt ... but where was all this mob mentality amongst the bros for Cosby?

Is it that Charlac00n is a more hated individual?

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps

I hear you 100%
I like him because historically he is unapologetically honest. I’ve also watched his growth throughout the years which has been inspiring. Maybe you dont follow him like that but that nikka did a complete 180. Those that hate him, just have one speed which is, fukk him. Thats an emotional speed that doesn’t promote growth. It doesn’t promote accepting new information, it only promotes searching for “confirmation”. I feel like they are ignoring the present.

He wasnt found guilty of this so the hate mob is now reaching to try and make this stick through reaches and assumptions. Its an amount of negative energy that will only affect them universally.

Anyway, its cool to hear the other side because When I genuinely dont understand, I need to learn. I have a good grasp on where yall coming from, its unhealthy nonetheless.

And thats in my humble opinion :wow:

Last edited:

Rum&Pineapple

Pro
Supporter
Daps
I’m just coming out of lurk mode, so I don’t know enough to point out any possible hypocrites. But I wonder if these fans have this same energy when Lenard is raking someone over the coals.

And where’s the cult? The opinions in this thread are split.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I hear you 100%
I like him because historically he is unapologetically honest. I’ve also watched his growth throughout the years which has been inspiring. Maybe you dont follow him like that but that nikka did a complete 180. Those that hate him, just have one speed which is, fukk him. Thats an emotional speed that doesn’t promote growth. I doesn’t promote acceptiing new infrmation, it only promotes confirmation. I feel like they are ignoring the present.

He wasnt found guilty of this so the hate mob is now reaching to try and make this stick through reaches and assumptions. Its n amount of negative energy that will only affect them universally. Anyway, its cool to get the other side because When I genuinely dont understand, I need to learn. I have a good grasp on where yall coming from, its unhealthy nonetheless.

And thats in my humble opinion :wow:

Thats a fair opinion,I cant fully agree with that.I actually remember Charlegmane from back when he was jobless and had a show with Lil Duval

Can't say I was a huge fan at the time,and can't say he didn't say questionable things back then.
But from my point of view,the bigger I saw him get the more disagreeable things I saw him say,the more bigger he got the more c00ning I saw him doing.
So I dropped his ass off at whatever point it was his c00ning,trolling became distracting:martin:
From your persective maybe you saw growth depending on when you started paying attention to him.
From my pov,I saw regression the more I saw of him,I personally did not stick around for the possible "regrowth": you speak of.
But judging from the allegations,and the recorded confessions of drugging females back in the day,and those tweets.
I don't regret or think I made a bad judgment:martin:

I would just prefer people admit they know somebody ain't shyt,or that "maybe" somebody ain't shyt,but they are going to fukk with them regardless because its not enough evidence and you need a smoking gun not to fuk with him. Or you don't find the incident bad enough not to.

Because I know damn well this is enough evidence,and a bad enough incident for yall to "cancel" somebody you were already lukewarm on,or didn't fukk with. SO its insulting to see people pretend like everybody else is crazy,or the girl is a complete liar ,rather than just accept being a hypocrite.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Thats a fair opinion,I cant fully agree with that.I actually remember Charlegmane from back when he was jobless and had a show with Lil Duval

Can't say I was a huge fan at the time,and can't say he didn't say questionable things back then.
But from my point of view,the bigger I saw him get the more disagreeable things I saw him say,the more bigger he got the more c00ning I saw him doing.
So I dropped his ass off at whatever point it was his c00ning,trolling became distracting:martin:
From your persective maybe you saw growth depending on when you started paying attention to him.
From my pov,I saw regression the more I saw of him,I personally did not stick around for the possible "regrowth": you speak of.
But judging from the allegations,and the recorded confessions of drugging females back in the day,and those tweets.
I don't regret or think I made a bad judgment:martin:

I would just prefer people admit they know somebody ain't shyt,or that "maybe" somebody ain't shyt,but they are going to fukk with them regardless because its not enough evidence and you need a smoking gun not to fuk with him. Or you don't find the incident bad enough not to.

Because I know damn well this is enough evidence,and a bad enough incident for yall to "cancel" somebody you were already lukewarm on,or didn't fukk with. SO its insulting to see people pretend like everybody else is crazy,or the girl is a complete liar ,rather than just accept being a hypocrite.

You giving these nikkas too much credit
They talking about honesty like it’s subjective
Bruh has not been completely honest
He’s been th exact opposite when it’s came to this

Last edited:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
You giving thes nikkas too much credit
They talking about honesty like it’s subjective
Bruh has not been completely honest
He’s been th exact opposite when it’s came to this

I don'think they are talking about these accusations:whoa:
Just in general,and I will say he is more honest than the typical industry person about his opinions,and stances.
But shouldn't that be even more of a red flag:jbhmm:?
Why all of a sudden the lies?and the half truths,sneaky wording:sas2:

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
I hope you dumb asses get me too'd. That's when you'll finally get how dangerous this shyt is. Women just out there accusing men of rape and it being accepted as truth. If you dont have proof, I dont believe you.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I hope you dumb asses get me too'd. That's when you'll finally get how dangerous this shyt is. Women just out there accusing men of rape and it being accepted as truth. If you dont have proof, I dont believe you.
You want proof for rape...ok
But you’ll ignore self snitching