Angela Rye Coming to her “Brother” Charlamagne’s Rescue

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I have no clue why he has yall panties all brady bunched up :dead:

What do u mean u have no clue? Stop it. This is social media. This is how social media is.
Drake goes #1 and the haters and trolls pop up. Drake does something bad the haters and trolls pop up twice. Why are u acting like social media isn't a den of haters and trolls?

Charlamagne better be your cousin or kinfolk at the rate u goin. This is my last time addressing u on this and I'm only bringing it up cuz it has u looking a type of way the way u caping. If u continue it will just be entertainment for me. Hopefully u do continue.

:mjgrin:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
What do u mean u have no clue? Stop it. This is social media. This is how social media is.
Drake goes #1 and the haters and trolls pop up. Drake does something bad the haters and trolls pop up twice. Why are u acting like social media isn't a den of haters and trolls?

Charlamagne better be your cousin or kinfolk at the rate u goin. This is my last time addressing u on this and I'm only bringing it up cuz it has u looking a type of way the way u caping. If u continue it will just be entertainment for me. Hopefully u do continue.

:mjgrin:

Thats all good my man. Im just promoting to the extreme haters of anyone to free the hate from your heart because its unhealthy thats all. Dont take it personal, we all have opinions. Im working on my hate for trump right now. Its unhealthy to be extreme. But yeah im caping for healthy mindstates. Again, Didnt mean to frustrate you, we just kickin the shyt sharing ideas.

Still dont know why u punk ass nikkas hate charlamagne :russ:

Jus fukkin witcha, enjoy your day young king

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I can't answer that because the man has taken on so many different identities over the years.

1)You are a fan of his from the Wendy WIlliams chatty patty gossip era.
2.)You enjoy his so called honesty on many topics
3)You enjoy his c00ning
4)You enjoy his brand of fukkery and trolling people
5)You ignore his c00ning,because you are in desperate need of woke celebrities to look up too.
6)You are a creepy rapist who hates women,and enjoys his verbal and now admitted physical attacks of beautiful women over the years.

Half of thecoli would fall right into the number 6 category:martin:. Now if you can't see why a few of these reasons are automatic disqualifiers alone theres nothing more that can be said. Added to the fact he fits into many of these categories,I have no clue how yall still like this nikka:gucci:

So basically you emotions control your thoughts like a female? Got ya.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
Nah lol I've been following him for years, the slightest backlash on social media hurts his feelings. He's like the stereotypical bully; can dish it out but cant take it

I guarantee he's in shambles right now

Spot on read of him.

He big time hurt over this.

He thought he was teflon.

Now he gotta worry about guest talking about this shyt on air.

I bet if he get outta line with a guest they going to bring this shyt right up on air LIVE lmao

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
In debate class, they make you debate both sides of an argument. It helps you jump out of your bubble and forces you to actually think objectively.

If you had to make an argument for the other side that represents why people rock with Charla, what would you say? :jbhmm:
I don’t make arguments/play devil’s advocate for c00ns: they do a good enough job for the devil already.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
And they dragging the shyt outta her.

She should of just shut the fukk up.

She gave this story legs.

And its only going to get louder.

You know Charkelly hella pissed at her. :mjlol:
I’ve always said there’s something off with her. The fact she keeps that discolored goblin as a friend of hers already told me she was trash. Now she’s reaping the consequences of jumping on a grenade for him. :yeshrug: