Angela Rye Coming to her “Brother” Charlamagne’s Rescue

Homer Simpson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Folks overlooking that like shyt:mjlol:
This ain't just being pulled out the air,the man confessed on audio/video. Even his european sidekick pointed out to him that he raped the chick after he told the story,and europeans are quick to dismiss something as being rape.

Lets just see the DNA evidence that he claims did not match.
At the moment this DNA evidence that clears him is like that tape that T.I had that showed Lil Flip dissing him.
Show the DNA gangster.

:russ:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
He admitted it himself and you still have people saying he's innocent. :mindblown:

It's like cacs who say Hulk Hogan isn't racist when he said on the tape verbatim "I am racist" :why:

The interviews that he did explaining how he does it to girls is spreading around the net.

His fans saying dumb shyt like he didnt do it not going to work.

We got the pedo on video saying exactly how it goes down.

And we have the victims story matching up with it 100%.

Don't listen to them nutjobs.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Ayo when/where is the results saying the DNA was inconclusive? Everything I'm seeing says the determining factor was that the victim would not testify. For me, I think it's disgusting for a 20+ man to be hanging out with a teenage girl. However, going off her story, although she was assaulted, she could have no idea who did it due to being drugged/under the influence. The court records say he took a blood test but the case wasn't immediately closed. I haven't read the whole thread, but here's a link to the docs:

https://publicindex.sccourts.org/Be...841208983776787787497741028210211910067437399

One of y'all Coli legal scholars help me out

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Leonard held a party where a 15 year old girl was apparently raped. He's gonna have to live with that.

I don't give shyt what Angela Rye thinks. She's a talking head and not a real activist.

This is where I am with it. The whole story about a party for a cousin/family friend in HS is questionable based off the fact that he was a grown ass man. Ain't no fukkin way I'd be throwing a party for high school kids with liquor. No way