Andre Iguodala: I Don't Want My Daughter Playing Basketball and Becoming a Lesbian

Edub

Veteran
Daps
you're insecure bruh. Loud people, uppity people are characteristics. One of my homegirls is a lesbian and she's super chill and feminin. She has great characteristics and I would be dumb to limit my circle of friends because of who she's attracted to. I mean you're clearly not a smart person nor is the majority of people who've posted in this thread, so I get it.
I love God, I love Jesus Christ and I love the family we call humanity...my respect and love for those things cause my lack of socializing with those who have made a LIFESTYLE CHOICE ...it is wrong to not associate based on race or physical stature or even financial status (depending)...but a life style choice is completely reasonable for being a reason to not associate with someone. I'm not insecure because I love women...simple as that. It's no guessin wit me, men aren't what I'm attracted to:ld:(Yes, I'm secure enough to type those words out)...but more importantly I recognize life is about more than the flesh which satan manipulates on the daily, but it is actually about the spirit and principles and loyalty and trust and faith...it's not just about hangin out with people that are "super cool" and "chill"...nah, love for God is paramount for who I associate with...because God is living and he is to be respected. I and all my friends must respect God for us to be friends.:manny:

killacal

Banned
Daps
Man, that's not how it works. Lesbians aren't crazed sex animals. They go to changing rooms to do what straight people do...Which is change. There are gay dudes at my GYM and they change and get the fukk out like everyone else. I mean where do yall live that you get this impression of people?
nikka i played college ball shut the fukk up :camby:Ive seen these dykes on road trips and in the gym after us.

Ive seen this shyt manifest countless times, these women feel the same kind of camaraderie that male ball players feel but the dykes take advantage.

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
nikka i played college ball shut the fukk up :camby:Ive seen these dykes on road trips and in the gym after us.

Ive seen this shyt manifest countless times, these women feel the same kind of camaraderie that male ball players feel but the dykes take advantage.

Lol jesus

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
I love God, I love Jesus Christ and I love the family we call humanity...my respect and love for those things cause my lack of socializing with those who have made a LIFESTYLE CHOICE ...it is wrong to not associate based on race or physical stature or even financial status (depending)...but a life style choice is completely reasonable for being a reason to not associate with someone. I'm not insecure because I love women...simple as that. It's no guessin wit me, men aren't what I'm attracted to:ld:(Yes, I'm secure enough to type those words out)...but more importantly I recognize life is about more than the flesh which satan manipulates on the daily, but it is actually about the spirit and principles and loyalty and trust and faith...it's not just about hangin out with people that are "super cool" and "chill"...nah, love for God is paramount for who I associate with...because God is living and he is to be respected. I and all my friends must respect God for us to be friends.:manny:

I don't understand people who base decisions of their life over something that has zero proof to exist. Choosing to not befriend or associate with people to only find out you die and you lived life around a repressive guideline that really has no truth seems kind of pathetic. But enjoy your sad life.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man, that's not how it works. Lesbians aren't crazed sex animals. They go to changing rooms to do what straight people do...Which is change. There are gay dudes at my GYM and they change and get the fukk out like everyone else. I mean where do yall live that you get this impression of people?
You obviously have no experience around female basketball teams. From high school and apparently to the pros, it is very common that lesbians try and turn out straight women.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
I don't understand people who base decisions of their life over something that has zero proof to exist. Choosing to not befriend or associate with people to only find out you die and you lived life around a repressive guideline that really has no truth seems kind of pathetic. But enjoy your sad life.
:umad:

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
Better a fairytale then a fairy fakkit :umad:

LOL at needing a bible to stop you from sucking dikk. This is what cracks me up about nikkas like if the word of God did not exist they wouldn't have the self control of not being gay.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Naw he probably did say it. But that's his fault for fathering a baby with a woman who has complete opposite views than him. Dumb ass

If i tell my main joint, I don't want no gay kids, she be like "godforbid neither do I". And she has gay relatives. When it comes to belief on sexuality race gender roles all my ex gf have the same beliefs as me, even before I met them.

Last thing you want is a bytch who fukks up what you're tryna build. I don't mind having a baby mama, cause she'll most likely be the type who agrees with me on serious shyt.