Andre Iguodala: I Don't Want My Daughter Playing Basketball and Becoming a Lesbian

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:bryan:
I know there are many lesbians in basketball, but do you have any proof that women are being "turned out"?
Brittney Griner's ex wife or baby mama or whatever she is said that she wasn't gay before Griner and she's not gay now :sas1:

It's common knowledge this type of thing happens all the time starting at the high school level

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Baby mama a bytch but let's not act like this coin hasn't said stupid outrageous shyt before. I hope the gay mafia runs him and his flat ass jumper out of town

Edub

Veteran
Daps
That sport is a breeding ground for dykes. Somebody need to crack down on that shyt
So true bruh...and then they wonder why that league sucks. People never think lifestyle and business success have much to do with each other ...but it does. That league is failing because what parent would take there child to a lgbt event....most wouldn't and that's what these games are. I'm not Sittin in the stands with my daughter amongst a bunch of gay women ....thereby normalizing the behavior for her. The league suffers because of their "low key" disrespect for anything male. Bad business model from the jump. They should've had some love and basketball type situation be the face of the league in he beginning...but instead now we get Brittany Griner Ike Turnin' her hoes...I'm not payin for my baby girl to see that shyt:francis:

Last edited:

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
So true bruh...and then they wonder why that league sucks. People never think lifestyle and business success have much to do with each other ...but it does. That league is failing because what parent would take there child to a lgbt event....most wouldn't and that's what these games are. I'm not Sittin in the stands with my daughter amongst a bunch of gay women ....thereby normalizing the behavior for her. The league suffers because of their "low key" disrespect for anything male. Bad business model from the jump. They should've had some love and basketball type situation be the face of the league in he beginning...but instead now we get Brittany Griner Ike Turnin' her hoes...I'm not payin for my baby girl to see that shyt:francis:

:what:NO, people don't watch because its women's basketball . The same way you wouldn't pay to watch pre teens play basketball. No athleticism or excitement. You guys got some crazy insecurities about your own sexualities to think watch other gay people will make you or your daughter gay. Jesus Christ.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
:what:NO, people don't watch because its women's basketball . The same way you wouldn't pay to watch pre teens play basketball. No athleticism or excitement. You guys got some crazy insecurities about your own sexualities to think watch other gay people will make you or your daughter gay. Jesus Christ.
No u corny muthafukkah...I know why I don't watch the shyt...how u gonna tell me and others why they don't watch...who the fukk are u. Yea, the talent is wack, but the fact that the stands are filled wit lezbos turns me off. I'm a man, so being a dyke is not something I'm worried about sexually, but I'm not surrounding my daughter by them and never will.

I think it's funny how if I choose not to participate in gay friendly things then the issue is "I have some insecurity"...as if secretly deep down everyone wants to be gay or some shyt...GET ALL THE WAY THE FUKK OUTTA HERE WIT THAT SHYT:mjlol:. I choose who I surround myself with on MANY levels. I don't like to be around loud people, or uppity people or petty people...but as soon as I don't want to be around gay people I got some insecure shyt goin on...FUKK OUTTA HERE clown:comeon:.

I'm not wit gay shyt, that's me...and my seeds will be raised by ME. U fakkits are so conceited that u think if someone doesn't want to play with you then "oh that person has insecurities they're dealing with"...no I just don't wanna be a around ya FAKKIT ass. Be who u want, I'll just keep my distance. But U DONT KNOW ME NOR WHY I DO WHAT I DO:aicmon:

killacal

Banned
Daps
Yall nikkas need to get a goddamn grip. If you think being around women and playing a sport decides your sexual orientation, you're stupid as fukk. It pains me how retarded christianity can make adult men so dumb.
dykes flock to it and travel/shower/room with straight women. You're stupid as fukk if you think dribbling a basketball as a women will make you gay.

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
No u corny muthafukkah...I know why I don't watch the shyt...how u gonna tell me and others why they don't watch...who the fukk are u. Yea, the talent is wack, but the fact that the stands are filled wit lezbos turns me off. I'm a man, so being a dyke is not something I'm worried about sexually, but I'm not surrounding my daughter by them and never will.

I think it's funny how if I choose not to participate in gay friendly things then the issue is "I have some insecurity"...as if secretly deep down everyone wants to be gay or some shyt...GET ALL THE WAY THE FUKK OUTTA HERE WIT THAT SHYT:mjlol:. I choose who I surround myself with on MANY levels. I don't like to be around loud people, or uppity people or petty people...but as soon as I don't want to be around gay people I got some insecure shyt goin on...FUKK OUTTA HERE clown:comeon:.

I'm not wit gay shyt, that's me...and my seeds will be raised by ME. U fakkits are so conceited that u think if someone doesn't want to play with you then "oh that person has insecurities they're dealing with"...no I just don't wanna be a around ya FAKKIT ass. Be who u want, I'll just keep my distance. But U DONT KNOW ME NOR WHY I DO WHAT I DO:aicmon:

you're insecure bruh. Loud people, uppity people are characteristics. One of my homegirls is a lesbian and she's super chill and feminin. She has great characteristics and I would be dumb to limit my circle of friends because of who she's attracted to. I mean you're clearly not a smart person nor is the majority of people who've posted in this thread, so I get it.

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
dykes flock to it and travel/shower/room with straight women. You're stupid as fukk if you think dribbling a basketball as a women will make you gay.

Man, that's not how it works. Lesbians aren't crazed sex animals. They go to changing rooms to do what straight people do...Which is change. There are gay dudes at my GYM and they change and get the fukk out like everyone else. I mean where do yall live that you get this impression of people?