Andre Iguodala: I Don't Want My Daughter Playing Basketball and Becoming a Lesbian

NelsonSwagdela

All Star
Daps
LOL this ladies and gentlmen is a CAC faq lover :mjlol:

hold this neg :camby:

Typical coli poster who can't critique a logical response or debate and just goes LOL CAC. nikka you got 10,000 post a in year spending the majority of your day talking about cacs and gays andddd you got a japanese anime as your Avi. You're a fukking loser brah.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Typical coli poster who can't critique a logical response or debate and just goes LOL CAC. nikka you got 10,000 post a in year spending the majority of your day talking about cacs and gays andddd you got a japanese anime as your Avi. You're a fukking loser brah.
:umad:

that neg made you edomite SOUL burn SLOW :ahh:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Nah we don't really let facts go. Common sense but sexual attraction is not a choice. I'll try to explain this in the simplest terms possible because the willful ignorance is just astounding.
You're being very simple. Sexual attraction can be developed due to making certain choices. Being open minded to try certain things is a choice. There are those who've decided to try homosexuality and have developed an attraction for the same sex that they didn't initially have. What do you think the saying "turned out" means?

People have sex with other people because of attraction. Homosexuality is the condition of being attracted to the same sex as your own. Theoretically you could have sex with someone for whatever reason that you're not attracted to and if there's no attraction, it doesn't change your sexual orientation. That's the reason that gay people can't simply stop having sex with the same gender and then voila, they're not gay anymore :heh: Doesnt work that way.
:mjlol: at "theoretically you can choose to have gay sex and not be gay". That's the down-low loophole that always gets used in these debates. Nah man, if you're voluntarily having gay sex then you're gay. You don't get to use the "I ain't attracted to men tho" down-low excuse.

I mean your statement is just so asinine. Are you really implying that gay men, for example, are actually attracted to women like everyone else but just choose to go out and fukk guys instead?
6kVxR23.png
I'm not implying anything. Im flat out saying that people choose their sexuality. A lot of people choose to be straight the same way that people choose to be monogamous. Just because I choose to be monogamous doesn't mean that I couldn't choose to not be. Just because I choose to be monogamous doesn't mean that in not attracted to other women. If a person who claims to be bisexual can choose to be monogamous then they could choose to either be gay or straight. We humans have brains that allow us to control our behavior. You choose what do and don't do.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
What clown said you can't choose? I'm a firm believer that the majority of "straight" women are actually attracted to both sexes and jusT CHOOSE to be with men. (chicks stay pointing out other sexy chicks in public and private)

And I've been around chicks who literally CHOSE to fukk around with other chicks because of the relationship problems they had with men......only to have it proven that women do the same dog shyt that we do.

Women be on some "I'm not happy, let me chop off a lot of my hair, make a change and start bumping clams with sluts" on some finding themself bullshyt.....then be like :dwillhuh: when they find out their new lady boo likes to cheat too. B bu but she's a woman, she knows what I want and how to cater to my sorry was emotions :mjcry:

fukk outta here. Ladymen feel like they got more to prove because they don't have a penis

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Ive had gay friends and aquaintances going back to high school, middle school. Not once did it TEMPT me even slightly, as a kid, as an adult, to do anything with a man or think of a man in the way that I think of women, because I'm not attracted to men, period.
Just one question. Your attraction aside, would you allow one of your gay friends to try and turn you with their skills?

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Again, this just makes absolutely no sense to me. Im nkt even trying to diss you but honestly it sounds like the thoughts of someone struggling with their own sexual identity. Thats the only context in which it could even apply.

What "temptation" is there without attraction? I'm attracted to women, period. Ive been around people of all types my entire life and none of it has ever made me consider changing what I find attractive, because thats not a conscious decision you can make. Ive had gay friends and aquaintances going back to high school, middle school. Not once did it TEMPT me even slightly, as a kid, as an adult, to do anything with a man or think of a man in the way that I think of women, because I'm not attracted to men, period.

Its like religious folk think the bible is the only thing keeping people from being gay, otherwise everyone would be :heh: It doesnt work like that and if you're straight I dont see how you could feel any differently.
Ok well let's have a little spirituality 101. First let's break down Satan(demons) and temptation...what is a temptation for one man may not be for another ...demons come at different individuals for what he(it) thinks their weaknesses maybe...this is a cunning enemy we face and deal with everyday. So when I say they fall to whatever temptation that a demon whispers in their ear..,homosexuality just happens to be the weak spot for them...others deal with violent behavior , anger issues, depression, drug abuse, pedophilia, lying,excessive eating etc etc the list goes on and on.

Bruh trust me...my sexuality is not in question, but I'm only going to kick facts to you. Temptations are real in life and different things tempt different people, that is one reason why I am compassionate toward all humans because we all are challenged by a variety of temptations throughout the entirety of our lives. But still, every man is responsible for his choices and for that reason I rock with who I choose to.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
To the "lifestyle choice" crowd:

What made you choose to be straight? What factors influenced that decision?

I've always been straight, so I'm wondering where I missed this fork in the road

Daps
Lesbians are a greater social crisis to you then a$$holes who drive slow in the fast lane? You have some fukked up priorities. Your priorities, in fact, engaged in debased same-sex intercourse in groups of 12 or more.

i agree that lesbians are a bigger problem than slow drivers they are responsible for this mess now

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
I don't understand people who base decisions of their life over something that has zero proof to exist. Choosing to not befriend or associate with people to only find out you die and you lived life around a repressive guideline that really has no truth seems kind of pathetic. But enjoy your sad life.

But if what he says isnt true, then he wont "find out" anything after he dies. He'd just die.

Now if what he says IS true, what does that say for the decision YOU and other gays made? :jbhmm:

Sniper

All Star
Daps
I can't be mad or blame him, I wouldn't have said anything though.

You know how it is in women's basketball, once you get too good you go gay :manny:

SlurRty

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NJ x NYC

:dead:

WNBA and Adam Silver going to make him back down

According to his Baby Momma but he's uber Christian so I believe it

i was thinking that the other day..l lotta girls who play basketball are lesbians and why... wats the correlatioin between the sport and them bein lesbian?

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
i was thinking that the other day..l lotta girls who play basketball are lesbians and why... wats the correlatioin between the sport and them bein lesbian?
It's an easy sport for butchy types to dominate, then the pretty ones start asking for tips/pointers and they get a bit more than that :manny:

Then the butchy types take advantage of the ever present locker room dynamic. It's basically a wrap after that :francis: