Andre Iguodala: I Don't Want My Daughter Playing Basketball and Becoming a Lesbian

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Fantastic basketball player. Horrible speaker

And for the record yes I am :dead: at this random ass comment. Like why did he feel obligated to share that? Lmao
He didn't, that's what the baby mama said in hopes of some judge to pay her the 58K, I doubt he even said some shyt like this. Still funny tho

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
ScoobyMechaMuttMenace.jpg

Cacs gone destroy him :dead:

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
So women's basketball makes you a lesbian.

By that logic.. does men's basketball make you gay? :lupe::dahell: (someone needs to mash up these two smilies)

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Andre gonna be rummaging through his locker one day and sense something behind him. He gonna turn around and see that gay owner talkin bout:upsetfavre:

Mark Jackson talkin bout :umad:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
anybody who spent a few hours around a high school or college female basketball teams knows that 98% of them broads are AT LEAST bi :scust:

but iguodala a c00n and i hope them hoe ass cali courts grant the baby mama that $58k a month :umad:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"According to his baby mama.":camby:

"According to his baby mama, who is currently fighting for Andre to up child support by 40G to 58G total a month so their" 150 IQ genius" daughter can get her education"

:russ::mjlol:

His baby mama said that he said. Hear say. Lock thread

Andre hates gays!!!!

According to his baby momma that's suing him for child support.

TMZ is some pieces of shyt. they got the headline like they heard he say it but it's his bitter baby momma saying it. I bet she thought this up after that arenas post.
damn shame thread wasn't closed after these post

richtree

Top Shotta, None Hotta!
Daps
Reppin
At the top.
Thread title game on 100 :laff:
Not sure if he said it or not ..but goddamn at her asking for $60k/month to look after a kid :mjlol:
His inner Naija is showing on this one, sounds like a concerned parent :troll:

edit: and once again you guys in the thread aint shyt :laff: so goddamn early in the morning and i'm dying laughing