Andre Iguodala: I Don't Want My Daughter Playing Basketball and Becoming a Lesbian

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
Or more lesbians are attracted to sport like more masculine men are more attracted to sport. That's why there are more lesbians in female basketball - they are just more likely to play sport.:snoop:
I stopped reading the thread to ask.....who dat in your avi :lupe:

and does she make....videos :steviej:

Edub

Veteran
Daps
LOL at needing a bible to stop you from sucking dikk. This is what cracks me up about nikkas like if the word of God did not exist they wouldn't have the self control of not being gay.
u talk a lot but u don't listen or read well I guess.

People aren't gay NOT ONLY because Gods word says so...but also because there is no attraction...but what is being said is we're not hangin out in gay social affairs out of respect FOR GOD...numb nuts. You keep trying to question people's manhood cuz they don't wanna chill wit gays or because they put God before gays.

I think the question is why would you put gays before everything ...oh that's because you are an ill informed non believer. But when u know better you'll do better.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I know it's just his babymama trying to get attention and slander him

But if he said it he ain't lying. And fukk whoever is offended.

For some reason, these hooper like chicks think because they hoop they men..

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I hate lesbain dyke bytches I let it be known I don't give a fukk

I almost had to fukk one up in Duane Reade one Sunday..

shyt was really bout to go down..

Nasty ass bytch came in there with her girlfriend who had a nice body.. Her gf walked in front of my line of sight. I looked but kept it moving.

All of a sudden I here this voice behind me talkin bout "You betta chill thats mine right there.. Mumbling and shyt,, I was like :krs: the fukk? bytch kept mumblin behind me thats all mine right there you betta watch out.

I was like :what:

I turned around and was like "what???" mad loud and shyt..

I was like shut the fukk up the fukk you talkin about :what:

She just shut her mouf..

I really wanted to fukk that nasty bytch up but I chilled..

Last edited:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I love God, I love Jesus Christ and I love the family we call humanity...my respect and love for those things cause my lack of socializing with those who have made a LIFESTYLE CHOICE ...it is wrong to not associate based on race or physical stature or even financial status (depending)...but a life style choice is completely reasonable for being a reason to not associate with someone. I'm not insecure because I love women...simple as that. It's no guessin wit me, men aren't what I'm attracted to:ld:(Yes, I'm secure enough to type those words out)...but more importantly I recognize life is about more than the flesh which satan manipulates on the daily, but it is actually about the spirit and principles and loyalty and trust and faith...it's not just about hangin out with people that are "super cool" and "chill"...nah, love for God is paramount for who I associate with...because God is living and he is to be respected. I and all my friends must respect God for us to be friends.:manny:
Always funny watching shytty people try to justify being shytty.

The entire reason religion and god was invented was to convince simple people how to act in a civilized society. Dont steal, dont kill, treat people the right way. If you want to be simple and believe in ancient fairy tales, at least use it as a basis to be a GOOD person. Twisting it to justify hate and treating people badly is the opposite of its intent.

Daps

:dead:

WNBA and Adam Silver going to make him back down

According to his Baby Momma but he's uber Christian so I believe it
:blessed:

i agree 10000% My friend got three daughters- I warned him as soon as they start playing hs basketball they start with ssports bras and the straight back ponytail-- its all dyke tendencies from there

i dont know why anyone would want a daughter nowadays period- its impossible to have her NOT look up to thots :dame:

Daps

Nasty ass bytch came in there with her girlfriend who had a nice body.. Her gf walked in front of my line of sight. I looked but kept it moving.

All of a sudden I here this voice behind me talkin bout "You betta chill thats mine right there.. Mumbling and shyt,, I was like :krs: the fukk? bytch kept mumblin behind me thats all mine right there you betta watch out.

I was like shut the fukk up the fukk talkin about :what:

She just shut her mouf..

:russ:

I hate them equally. When I see one I wanna just punch her in the face, If they with a "pretty" lezzy I will blatantly hit on the "girl" in hopes the stud gets mad and give me a reason to KNOCK HER ASS OUT :mjlol:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I was like shut the fukk up the fukk talkin about :what:

She just shut her mouf..

Some of those studs be having me dying.

They've mastered the art of mean muggin.

Quick to hit you with the

@ 2:12

And they cape the hardest, to.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
:russ:

I hate them equally. When I see one I wanna just punch her in the face, If they with a "pretty" lezzy I will blatantlyly hit on they girl in hopes the stud get mad and give me a reaso to KNOCK HER ASS OUT :mjlol:
Dog its fukkin horrible.. These nasty bytches are all over NYC like rats and shyt.. They everywhere :scust: