Andre Iguodala: I Don't Want My Daughter Playing Basketball and Becoming a Lesbian

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Always funny watching shytty people try to justify being shytty.

The entire reason religion and god was invented was to convince simple people how to act in a civilized society. Dont steal, dont kill, treat people the right way. If you want to be simple and believe in ancient fairy tales, at least use it as a basis to be a GOOD person. Twisting it to justify hate and treating people badly is the opposite of its intent.
How am I justifying hate or treating people badly by letting them be themselves and keeping my distance. So if I don't want to hang with someone who has made a sexuality lifestyle choice I don't concur with I'm a shytty person...nah I don't think so. I'm not preventing anyone from being themselves...I'm simply saying ok...well I'm going to be myself and keep my distance. I think its showing respect for others individuality WHILE ALSO RESPECTING MY OWN:yeshrug:...

As a matter of fact:jbhmm:...forget u nikka u shytty:pacspit:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
nikka i played college ball shut the fukk up :camby:Ive seen these dykes on road trips and in the gym after us.

Ive seen this shyt manifest countless times, these women feel the same kind of camaraderie that male ball players feel but the dykes take advantage.

It's true.

There were a couple dykes on the track team, and when you see them at parties they be putting their hands all over the drunk girls on some creep shyt.

That and I knew a dyke on the basketball team, they love tryna convert bytches. And honestly, some of these dykes like dikk on the low too. It's just that they're usually too ugly to get the type of dude they want so they go after girls.:ld:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I've never understood the adulation Lesbians receive from men or society in general. To me they represent the same moral decline and debauchery as their male counterparts.

true but watching two pretty or even just normal looking women kiss is a glorious sight :takedat:

Which might be tied into the fact men are genetically speaking meant to have multiple women:jbhmm:

So every man deep down thinks they can set them both straight if they let them hit:shaq:

They might be right too cause all those lesbian sexual apparatus are basically shaped like a penis:ehh:

Whereas gay men get their rocks off a whole different way that isn't just a placeholder for a vagina:upsetfavre:

So its not like some really good p*ssy can set them straight:usure:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
How am I justifying hate or treating people badly by letting them be themselves and keeping my distance. So if I don't want to hang with someone who has made a sexuality lifestyle choice I don't concur with I'm a shytty person...nah I don't think so. I'm not preventing anyone from being themselves...I'm simply saying ok...well I'm going to be myself and keep my distance. I think its showing respect for others individuality WHILE ALSO RESPECTING MY OWN:yeshrug:...

As a matter of fact:jbhmm:...forget u nikka u shytty:pacspit:
Sexuality isnt a choice. People dont choose to be gay any more than you and me chose to be straight.

Nothing wrong with a "live and let live" attitude, you dont have to be friends or associate with anyone you dont want to. But you made the distinction that doing so on the basis of race, physical ability, finances and pretty much everything else is WRONG. Yet doing so on the basis of sexuality - again something the vast majority of folks can't control and doesn't affect you personally in any way - you say that's fine.

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
I've never understood the adulation Lesbians receive from men or society in general. To me they represent the same moral decline and debauchery as their male counterparts.

Lesbians are a greater social crisis to you then a$$holes who drive slow in the fast lane? You have some fukked up priorities. Your priorities, in fact, engaged in debased same-sex intercourse in groups of 12 or more.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Sexuality isnt a choice. People dont choose to be gay any more than you and me chose to be straight.
You pro gay people really need to let that lie go. It destroys your credibility. People can certainly be influenced to make certain choices. What do you mean you don't choose to be straight? If you went out and chose to have sex with anothe man, would you not be gay?

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You pro gay people really need to let that lie go. It destroys your credibility. People can certainly be influenced to make certain choices. What do you mean you don't choose to be straight? If you went out and chose to have sex with anothe man, would you not be gay?

I never actually thought of it that way :dead:

so simple yet so true :dead:

Edub

Veteran
Daps

Nothing wrong with a "live and let live" attitude, you dont have to be friends or associate with anyone you dont want to. But you made the distinction that doing so on the basis of race, physical ability, finances and pretty much everything else is WRONG. Yet doing so on the basis of sexuality - again something the vast majority of folks can't control and doesn't affect you personally in any way - you say that's fine.
And this is where the "rubber meets the road"...imo those who practice homosexuality choose to...it is a demonic deception that's played in the mind. This is my opinion and it won't be changed...but the confusions of life can begin early...so early people think "oh well this five year old was born this way"...but no, that five year old is just emulating dominant behavior exhibited by adults that are around...and then that early confusion turns into normalized lifestyle choice...maybe not the kids fault but a failure of the parents...either way I see it as a choice or a negligence of parenting.

If u don't see it as a choice I can see why you'd think I'm foul...then I'd be seperating myself from people from reasons beyond their control. But these individuals do have control imo...they just succumb to whatever temptation that is whispered in their ear by whatever demon.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Nah we don't really let facts go. Common sense but sexual attraction is not a choice. I'll try to explain this in the simplest terms possible because the willful ignorance is just astounding.

People have sex with other people because of attraction. Homosexuality is the condition of being attracted to the same sex as your own. Theoretically you could have sex with someone for whatever reason that you're not attracted to and if there's no attraction, it doesn't change your sexual orientation. That's the reason that gay people can't simply stop having sex with the same gender and then voila, they're not gay anymore :heh: Doesnt work that way.

I mean your statement is just so asinine. Are you really implying that gay men, for example, are actually attracted to women like everyone else but just choose to go out and fukk guys instead?
6kVxR23.png

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
And this is where the "rubber meets the road"...imo those who practice homosexuality choose to...it is a demonic deception that's played in the mind. This is my opinion and it won't be changed...but the confusions of life can begin early...so early people think "oh well this five year old was born this way"...but no, that five year old is just emulating dominant behavior exhibited by adults that are around...and then that early confusion turns into normalized lifestyle choice...maybe not the kids fault but a failure of the parents...either way I see it as a choice or a negligence of parenting.

If u don't see it as a choice I can see why you'd think I'm foul...then I'd be seperating myself from people from reasons beyond their control. But these individuals do have control imo...they just succumb to whatever temptation that is whispered in their ear by whatever demon.
Again, this just makes absolutely no sense to me. Im nkt even trying to diss you but honestly it sounds like the thoughts of someone struggling with their own sexual identity. Thats the only context in which it could even apply.

What "temptation" is there without attraction? I'm attracted to women, period. Ive been around people of all types my entire life and none of it has ever made me consider changing what I find attractive, because thats not a conscious decision you can make. Ive had gay friends and aquaintances going back to high school, middle school. Not once did it TEMPT me even slightly, as a kid, as an adult, to do anything with a man or think of a man in the way that I think of women, because I'm not attracted to men, period.

Its like religious folk think the bible is the only thing keeping people from being gay, otherwise everyone would be :heh: It doesnt work like that and if you're straight I dont see how you could feel any differently.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I don't understand people who base decisions of their life over something that has zero proof to exist. Choosing to not befriend or associate with people to only find out you die and you lived life around a repressive guideline that really has no truth seems kind of pathetic. But enjoy your sad life.
LOL this ladies and gentlmen is a CAC faq lover :mjlol:

hold this neg :camby: