61ZCb2bI1nL.jpg

It's possible
who?

King Karim

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
y'all will realize that rap music is a young man's sport....just like the NFL, NBA, etc etc etc :yeshrug:

Mag149

Back flipped on the mattress they slept on me on
Daps
Reppin
BX
I'm not even caping for dude, but I can't deny his impact on the game. To each its own, but dude really is among the greats especially the fact that he co created Aquemini. That alone is :banderas:
I'm slipping tonight I meant to just reply to geoffrey but I don't get this love he receives and big boi was the better rapper and has had better solo material and he gets pushed to the side.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I'm slipping tonight I meant to just reply to geoffrey but I don't get this love he receives and big boi was the better rapper and has had better solo material and he gets pushed to the side.
Breh, if you can't keep up with an online message board, I can see how you get lost in the sauce on an Outkast record :heh:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I hope you "rap is a young man's game" nikkas think life is a young man's game too

Hopefully yall can commit that early on so people who's opinions actually hold weight can propser

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn he comes off a little condescending.
Hip hop is an art form.
It bothers me how no matter how old rock bands and artists get they still put out music and their fans support and some artists still grow creatively.

Andre is in that class where he actually benefits from releasing music as he gets older along with Jay Nas and I'm sure Eminem as well. They've become hip hop versions of grateful dead, the stones, and Paul McCartney. In the sense that people still want to hear their music and watch them perform.

Jay released a solid album and he's damn near 50. Whenever Nas releases his album I'm sure it's gonna be good. But it's his decision I'm sure we're gonna get some unreleased stuff sooner than later anyway

Last edited:

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
The ageism in Hip Hop sickens me. It seems like this is the only Genre that berates older artists and hold them & their opinions to a lower standard. Phuck what Andre has to say,I know he still has it in em. Art doesn't have a 'age limit' and Hip Hop is NOT a damn sport. :what: But..if he doesn't want to do it anymore,more power to him. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Mag149

Back flipped on the mattress they slept on me on
Daps
Reppin
BX
Breh, if you can't keep up with an online message board, I can see how you get lost in the sauce on an Outkast record :heh:
Gooooood one, now explain why he is so applauded please

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
So let him be. If he don't wanna rap, he don't wanna rap. He's already got a legacy he sits on as 1 half of OutKast.