Andre 3000 Thinks He’s Gotten Too Old To Rap

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
be honest w/yourselves guys....rap music is geared toward the YOUTH. yes rap is art but its a young's man game.
This needs to stop, rap JUST got to a place where it can have older artists and older fans, the genre is only ~40 years old if we're being generous. I know plenty 40-50 something's who still listen to rap, that's what they grew up on. This ain't 1990 when people that age grew up on 70's soul and disco.

Now will the hottest trends and sounds be set by the youth, yes, but there is still place for older cats to make music for the people who want to hear them. Rock is damn near dead as a genre today, but U2, kiss, Metallica, etc can still sell albums, sellout tours, do press, etc. at fukking 60+ because :old: fans and young fans who appreciate the "classics" and legacy acts.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Sooooo you not gonna use any evidence to dispute my claim, this is exactly what I meant in my post smh
What are you talking about? I didn't say he was top anything. I find it funny you made that post and right behind you someone did just that, put him top 5 with no supporting reasons. Cmon breh :comeon:

Mag149

Back flipped on the mattress they slept on me on
Daps
Reppin
BX
What are you talking about? I didn't say he was top anything. I find it funny you made that post and right behind you someone did just that, put him top 5 with no supporting reasons. Cmon breh :comeon:
Bro my fault I read it too fast, lmao I didn't even notice it, that is hilarious tho

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Respect. We can't expect ppl to always want to be in it.
He's dope as fukk but I agree.

Jay Z was sounding :flabbynsick: flowwise on 4:44 but it was a dope album :obama:

Jay been sounding winded since atleast MCHG

He was using them young boy flows and even went back to whisper Jay-Z on this one.

I like the album because it's more about the lyrics

Mag149

Back flipped on the mattress they slept on me on
Daps
Reppin
BX
How bytch made do u have to be to be mad that a man doesn't want to put an album out:mjlol:

nikkas mad at 3000 and Jay Electronica
Like they your father and u aggy he won't come home:wow:

Let that man enjoy life

Stop being a bytch
It's not being ma
:yeshrug:Breh will go down as one of the greatest lyricists of all time, along with being part of the greatest hip hop groups of all time. Damn the album, let the dude enjoy his GOAThood:wow:.
wait wait wait, "the greatest lyricist of all time" hoooooow can I have evidence to prove this cause I can think of 15 people off the top of my head who have better bars and actual RAP albums to prove this.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
In the most non disrespectful way to a legend, this nikka needs to shut the fukk up with this shyt...

I don't think he's just coming out talking about it. People will always ask when he's going another OutKast album or when his solo will drop so hebhs to answer the question.

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
It's not being ma

wait wait wait, "the greatest lyricist of all time" hoooooow can I have evidence to prove this cause I can think of 15 people off the top of my head who have better bars and actual RAP albums to prove this.

He's still one of the greatest lyricists ever. His work on the Kast albums is enough to keep him in that conversation but I would never put him up and say he's THE best MC of all time or even top 5 because he does lack in a few categories. Such as solo albums. No one else in that convo gets away with only being in group albums and neither should Dre.