And the Netflix bloodbath begins. Multiple execs fired, new shows canceled, anime studio slashed

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
One reason why Netflix struggles to produce quality content.. they don't have the infrastructure of an HBO. They don't have the sets and studios and warehouses with costumes and set pieces.. they don't have the cameras etc..

HBO already owns all of that for decades.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
They been making too many shows that pile on top of each other is the real problem. Some of this shyt wouldn't get canceled if they spaced stuff out, let it breath, and get its shine

That’s not possible in this day and age of streaming when you have to constantly churn out new content 24/7 36. People were just complaining earlier this year about Disney not having new content fast enough.

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
Loading puts for Monday it’s gonna be absolute blood bath and I’m gonna make some money while it’s happening.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I wish Netflix had found a way to monopolize streaming and box out everyone else. Capitalism has made it to where competition isn't even good for the consumer anymore. Netflix as the one stop shop for streaming would be so much better than all of these other subscription services competing with each other. I fukking HATE IT HERE.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
Also you said a word that a lot of people overlook. Library.

Netflix doesn't have a fukking library because they remove content constantly without warning. :hhh:

If they actually kept a consistent catalog that stayed in place they'd be in better shape.

That’s the most important piece for me and the reason HBO and Disney is kicking their ass right now but as I’m typing this I realize they got an unfair advantage :mjlol:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
That’s not possible in this day and age of streaming when you have to constantly churn out new content 24/7 36. People were just complaining earlier this year about Disney not having new content fast enough.
True but they're not stretching the content out better, especially their top shows is killing them. Spending billions and billions on content only for the shows and movies to canablize each other and have an extremely short self life isn't working either. HBOMax probably had the best spacing for releases. Disney the worst as they seem to only make life 4-5 shows a year and live off the Marvel & Star Wars content