And the Netflix bloodbath begins. Multiple execs fired, new shows canceled, anime studio slashed

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
And you end up watching it in like 720p on a computer screen.

It’s not that expensive for a large section of people and finding it on some illegal website means you’re etching on a computer whilst a large amount of people are watching it on TV in Dolby Vision and Atmos

You don't have to watch it on the computer.

I could easily just plug a USB into the the Vizio and watch it on the 60 inch:yeshrug:

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Haven't had Netflix in three or four years, when it was made public that they paid zero taxes.

:pacspit:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not sure if anyone said it, but Amazon needs to put a call in. Prime could sell for $20+ easily if they scooped their content.

thry can’t even keep their movies/shows from flickering. All that money and hasn’t fixed that shut.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
makes sense. i share a pw with a friend and i check netflix like once ever 4 months. im just not interested in anything it has and all the shows im into either just ended or got cancelled.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I own a condo and i help repair my parents house. Both are approximately the same age. Here is what needs to be fixed in a home in Houston:

1) roof replacement ($4-$6k)
2) foundation repair ($8-12k)
3) siding replacement ($4-$6k)
4) bathroom leaking from second to first story ($1-2k)
5) bathroom (1st floor) replacement due to leaks and damage ($10k)
6) kitchen stove ($4k)

Please when buying a home, research the builder and save ahead of time. The rule is save 5-10% of what your mortgage for capital expenses.

What people won't tell you is that things in your house can immediately break so having 5-10% of the value of your monthly mortgage should help.
:dwillhuh:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I own a condo and i help repair my parents house. Both are approximately the same age. Here is what needs to be fixed in a home in Houston:

1) roof replacement ($4-$6k)
2) foundation repair ($8-12k)
3) siding replacement ($4-$6k)
4) bathroom leaking from second to first story ($1-2k)
5) bathroom (1st floor) replacement due to leaks and damage ($10k)
6) kitchen stove ($4k)

Please when buying a home, research the builder and save ahead of time. The rule is save 5-10% of what your mortgage for capital expenses.

What people won't tell you is that things in your house can immediately break so having 5-10% of the value of your monthly mortgage should help.
You don’t need to spend 4k on an oven range. Also wut :gucci:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Just wanna say i called this back when disney plus was announced and all of ya'll said i was tripping. Once you realize that all your favorite IP's Marvel, Disney, starwars, Star Trek, DC etc are all on other platforms, i figure it was only a matter of time before people got tired of watch B movies and anime on netflix for twice as much money

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
thry can’t even keep their movies/shows from flickering. All that money and hasn’t fixed that shut.

Breh, I'm convinced they don't give a fukk. :francis: And it's not just them a lot of these streamers even HBO max with it's "high tier" content need to throw some dough on upgrading their app's interface.