And It Begins: The Official Boruto Manga/Anime Thread

Daps
is this any good????
Not really.

• No video games
  • only 1 movie
  • over 165 of the episodes are filler - and that was just last time I checked in 2022
  • Outside of a few episodes, the animation and art direction are both awful after the first arc
  • both the manga and anime start off with a recap of the movie
  • Manga is freaking monthly
  • The older characters in the manga look rough during the first few chapters
  • The newer characters don't really look like they belong in Naruto
  • Kishimoto draws some of the greatest fights and visuals in the industry but Ikemoto isn't even a fraction as good
  • the filler characters like lil' Kakashi and his team are more entertaining than the new generation
  • Outside of Shikamaru, Ino, and Shino during the first anime arc, the older generation is still irrelevant
  • Had a crossover with the OG Naruto and it was almost rage inducingly boring. Just a total waste of potential
  • There are a few novels that actually world-build and expand on some of the characters pretty well but the anime has only adapted two or 3 and it didn't even do that well

I still watch it though. When It's the middle of the night and I can't sleep I just put it on one of the earlier episodes and I'm done.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I think they got the memo with the filler. The manga isn't coming back until August and the anime comes back around October/November. That should give them enough time to get things sorted out and tell the story.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I think they got the memo with the filler. The manga isn't coming back until August and the anime comes back around October/November. That should give them enough time to get things sorted out and tell the story.
No they didn’t it needs to be seasonal it’s still gonna catch up fairly quickly to manga source material especially since its monthly manga. Anime nowadays need to be seasonal
One piece is suffering the anime is cuz of pacing issues to keep it from being close too it boruto and one piece make ton of money being on tv so they will continue to do it the way they are now

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
So how stupid is this manga about get. I remember the original author saying something about the Jougan can see through dimensions.

Here are my predictions

- we meet the Otsutsuki god
- they go to another dimension with other people not the weird cube world
- we see another alien clan
- more eye unlocks